Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Woman Quits Modelling Job To Work As A Street Food Seller - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Woman Quits Modelling Job To Work As A Street Food Seller (547 Views)

Lady Quits Her £50k Job To Start Her Own Business, Buys Her 1st House At 25 / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed / Physically Challenged Man Is A Street Sweeper In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Quits Modelling Job To Work As A Street Food Seller by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 26, 2016
The unnamed woman, reportedly a young mum, swapped dress-up for serving up and has been raking it in as a street food seller.Wearing outfits which are perhaps ill-advised for those handling hot pans, the woman - believe to be in her early 20s - has gone viral online .With a diverse menu, the van sells BBQ meat in Taiwan, serving up a selection of hot dogs, sausages and kebabs from her roadside stall.And pictures of the chef - wearing bikinis, hot pants and short red dresses - are almost as popular as her food, with some thinking she looked so perfect she must be a mannequin, judging by her flawless porcelain skin and toned physique.She has reportedly said: ''I'm real. I used to be a model but now I sell food. The compliments are very flattering.''The online star isn't the only former model enjoying a new-found career at the moment.

cheryldurusblog.

1 Like

Re: Woman Quits Modelling Job To Work As A Street Food Seller by orunto27: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2016
From Service Industry to Production. Inward looking, Stomach Infrastructure and gradually steering out of Reccession. What a Specie of a phenomenon woman. May my God bless her.

(1) (Reply)

Employment Opportunities / High Demand For Analytical Skills, Create More Opportunities For Yourself / Your 'packaging' Determines Your Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.