Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria FRCN Training School - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria FRCN Training School (2418 Views)

Dicon.gov.ng/recruitment Defence/defence Industries Corporation Of Nigeria (dico / Ministry Of Defence/defence Industries Corporation Of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 / Apply For The Africa Finance Corporation Graduate Internship 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria FRCN Training School by ikorodureporta: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2016
Pls, who's gone thru this training (in Lagos), is it of standard i.e enuf practicals??

...give me info on their fees
Re: Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria FRCN Training School by Bullet01(f): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2016
That school is something else. I was interested in one of their courses and tried mailing them a number of times. I also tried calling the two numbers provided and both were not going as well.
Re: Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria FRCN Training School by ikorodureporta: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2016
Info pls!
Re: Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria FRCN Training School by ikorodureporta: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Info pls!
Re: Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria FRCN Training School by Emmysteve(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2016
Use Google and search for FRCN training school Lagos and download their calendar. Of course you would see the fee for each program stated. They have rounded up for this year I think.
Re: Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria FRCN Training School by topsongirl: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2016
It of good standard. Call this no 08023527957, his name is Mr Efeite, he's d head of presentation department. Good Luck.

(1) (Reply)

ICS Ltd Interview And Assessment: Who Else Got The Invite / Brisin Recruitment: Online Aptitude Test To Hold Soon / Various Job Vacancies For Hnd, B.sc And Ond.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.