Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them (36654 Views)

Video: I Deliberately Destabilized Mimiko, Jegede - Jimoh Ibrahim- / Ondo Election: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time – Jimoh Ibrahim / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by LadyExcellency: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2016
maclatunji:
The PDP is not a worthy opposition party in Nigeria. They were terrible in power and are now awful as opposition at the national level.

Only Intellectually challenged people will assume it ran Nigeria well in the past or will do so in the near future
when it cannot run its affairs smoothly,

It is impossible for the blind to compare and contrast hence nobody takes you serious on issues of national importance.

You are only good in the interpretation of Koran, bigotry and never anything that has to do with politics, economy, diplomacy and human relations.

How on earth are you contradicting all facts and figures steering us all at the present in the alter of political and religious persuasion.

PDP may not have not done as expected but never should it be compared with APC under Buhari so far.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by kinibigdeal(m): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2016
I actually find it hard to understand your comment. However, the relationship between Sherrif and Justice Abang judgement with the presidency silence should send a signal to you.
alizma:

so how are you sure that Sheriff is also not acting innocently? probably you see him as APC agent because things are not working your way. I remember some of were shouting that he was the man that fits APC some months ago. where is your father of democracy? I remember you people were calling on him sometime ago to come and lecture Buhari on real politics. how come the man without certificate has been able to play the politics more than Mr PhD?

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by deolu2000(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Not much of an option between Akeredolu and Eyitayo jegede anyway, so let the state choose between two devils. Least i forget, Olushola Oke is also there,may the best candidate (the better devil, if there is anything like that) wins.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by mrsfavour(f): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2016
This man ended up destroying his political carer. what did he gain ? these are people who contest in Nigerian Govt.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by ellovee(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2016
[size=18pt]why do people celebrate mediocrity? Jimoh is a disgrace to the good ppl of ondo state [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by boyt1: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2016
maclatunji:
The PDP is not a worthy opposition party in Nigeria. They were terrible in power and are now awful as opposition at the national level.

Only Intellectually challenged people will assume it ran Nigeria well in the past or will do so in the near future
The reason is still No alternative to PDP till date.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by naphcoco(m): 9:10am On Nov 26, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim: him who lives in a glass house, should avoid romance with the stone. Whatever a man sow, that he will also reap. I quite do not know this Jimoh Ibrahim, except for being a foolish and piggy rich guy. His claim is an evidence of his, folly, vile and base character. Actually, he lost and missed it.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by ellovee(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2016
maclatunji:

[size=14pt]your choice of words did not get me surprised because it have exposed the poor status of your cognition.
But I make bold to say that the worst pdp era is far better than this APC administration. During GEJ administration, APC stalwarts told us that Nigeria was broke, but the govt of the day then managed the country's resources in a manner that we did not feel the harsh effects of recession.
Compare that with what is on ground now, I guess you'll see reasons to judge yourself *mentally challenged * [/size]

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Tculest: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Paperwhite:
Gbam! So what are the DSS waiting for May heaven never have mercy on them if they don't do anything about this illegality.
. See dis small boy,u tink PDP is still in power. Wake up
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Strait(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2016
I laf in Greek!!! See loser talking...is he even a politician...I smh
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by legendte(m): 9:38am On Nov 26, 2016
maclatunji:

Mr intellectually sound, which party do you think is better? Is it the APC that is falling apart in less than two years?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by adelekeolu(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2016
I Thought did pig has sense of reasoning ? he just ended his political records for life

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by sanpipita(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2016
maclatunji:

And Nigeria is being run well now? Facts prove PDP no matter how bad they were gave Nigerians a better deal, you dont have to like PDP to admit the truth

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by IYANGBALI: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2016
I pity the innocent youth corpers , security personnel and in economic staff that will be killed in the course of this election.

In advance may their souls rest in peace cry cry cry
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by adaxxy: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2016
Olooshi
oleeeee
barawo banza
dofuro
Dirty sodomized pig
Isiewu
No peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by link2ok(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2016
tunderay:
When will you stop this dry joke? So if PDP refuses to put his house in order, you will still blame APC. If GEJ work against PDP, you will still blame APC. When will you blame PDP for her woes?

And when would you blame buhari for his woes
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by FunkyMetahuman: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

You need no further proof that Jimoh Ibrahim, Ali Modu Sheriff and Justice Abang Okon are APC moles
yes

Thanks to wike and fayoshe for bringing messiah sheriff.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by ManTiger(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2016
GossipHeart:

Please

Jimoh Ibrahim

Don't waste your time and energy

Just let them vote for APC

I want to see them go deep into recession and suffer more
The state is already in big sh!t, Mimiko is owing them 7 months salary. Neither Akuti or Okete abi wetin be him name fit bring d state out of mess.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by repogirl(f): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2016
I think Nigerian politicians need to go through mental evaluation before running for any post.

This man is an obvious lunatic.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Daboomb: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2016
lecturerdabo:
This Jimoh guy should accept that he is a political failure instead of this lame excuses he is peddling!

[size=14pt]This Jimoh Ibrahim guy reminds me of Dele Momodu!

Empty barrels trying to feel relevant![/size]
grin grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by ENZOSCIFO1: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Paperwhite:
Gbam! So what are the DSS waiting for May heaven never have mercy on them if they don't do anything about this illegality.

Is it that you are too young to understand how things work or your just plain dumb.

Let's assume the APC is actually behind the crisis in PDP..pls what law have they broken that will warrant the call for DSS.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Abagworo(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2016
ManTiger:

The state is already in big sh!t, Mimiko is owing them 7 months salary. Neither Akuti or Okete abi wetin be him name fit bring d state out of mess.

Many States are owing. Rivers State is owing 8 months presently.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Temmywalex: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I pity the innocent youth corpers , security personnel and in economic staff that will be killed in the course of this election.

In advance may their souls rest in peace cry cry cry

No one will die. The election is peaceful.

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by kassy777: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2016
GogetterMD:

Where's the illegality? I'm looking hard for it.
DSS ko, FRSC ni
Do people like you like a good country with a booming economy? By this action of Jimoh and his likes, what willl be your benefit if thingss are allow to go that way. If every body in this country continue to misbehave and act like Jimoh, will this country go the ways of a better country. Just talking. I expect Jimoh to either join apc, pdp or another party and work to succeed and better the country and not to openly confessing that he was intentional causing confusion. It is well with this country by God's grace.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by PeddyBlue(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2016
this proves ibrahim is a perfect example of politicians who lack moral compass and integrity needed in public life. Little wonders Nigeria is like dis. the guys should be expunged from public service for life!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Afribell(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2016
AllTheWayUp:

https://www.naij.com/1062985-ondo-election-deliberately-destabilized-mimiko-jegede-jimoh-ibrahim-video.html

And you will expect people to listen to you next time you seek for any elective position in this country?
Nigerians must surely remember.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Temmywalex: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
The video.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
seunmsg:
Jimoh Ibrahim should just shut the fuçk up. There is nothing to brag about in deliberately frustrating another person's political chances.

So shameful.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by mrnelson1994(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
kenex4ever:
apc is clearly a clueless party, no political agenda, doing worse than pdp in every aspect, trying to eliminate democracy.

when u think of wrong economic decisions, hasty implementation, betrayal and airheaded illiterates then think of
true talk bro
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by onimcee1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
I think this guy just killed his political career.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim: I Deliberately Wasted Mimiko, Jegede’s Time And Destabilized Them by Ratello: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
where did you see in the report that jimoh was working for apc
So u still need someone to tell u that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminat Owoseni Weds Abayomi Apooyin In USA (Photos, Video) / Buhari In Rivers For Inauguration Of New Terminal At Port Harcourt Airport / Hausa Community Back To Business In Aba After IPOB And Army Clash. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.