Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

The Power Of Excuses: A Must Read For All. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Power Of Excuses: A Must Read For All. (519 Views)

Various Excuses Every Software QA Tester Must Stop Giving / How GTB Defraud With *737#. Personal Experience: A Must-read For GTB Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Excuses: A Must Read For All. by infonwose(m): 6:37am On Nov 26, 2016
* THE POWER OF EXCUSES *
While Many People Dream of Becoming a Better Person Than the Previous Year, Only a Few actually Do it.
* WHY? *
While Many People Dream of Quitting their Job and Starting their Own Business, Only a Few actually did it.
* WHY? *
WHY Is It That Some People Are More Successful Than Others?
BECAUSE the Power of their Excuse is * More * Powerful than their * DREAMS *.
Whatsapp me on 08174413275 for more of this.

1. FEAR.
2. I do not have the Money (who has?).
3. I do not have any contacts to start with (Really?).
4. I'm not smart enough (You have crowned yourself as a mumu)
5. I can not talk (Are you dumb?)
6. I do not have the time (Yet you have the time to wake up at 5am and get dressed in the traffic)
7. I'm too busy (Doing what exactly?).
8. It takes too long to build a business (But you envy Dangote)
9. I'm afraid. Building a business is too risky for me (Is eating not risky? Is sleeping not risky, people hv died in their sleep).
10. I do not like dealing with people (Mr Island ... I greet You your Excellency)
11. I'm too old (Colonel Sanders started @ 65yrs)
12. Waiting for all the lights to be GREEN (lights turn green when you press the button)
13. MY husband, my wife, my parents did not support it (They do not support You to be broke either but You are).
14. My job is too demanding and I travel a lot (Arik Wings of Africa)
15. I'm not good at Marketing.
16. No, it 's Network. I can not do it. (But you spread gossip but can not spread a business that will better your life?)
17. I'm not a professional (who was born a professional?)
But if they were the deciding factor, nobody would ever succeed.
For every reason why it's not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.
Lots of people overcome these so-called limiting factors, so it can not be the limiting factors that limit you.
It's not the external conditions and circumstances that stop you- it's YOU!
We stop ourselves! We think limiting thoughts and engage in self-defeating behaviour.

whatsapp me 08174413275.

Now get up, get out & take * ACTION * NOW
See You At The Top.

whatsapp me on 08174413275 for more of this.
Re: The Power Of Excuses: A Must Read For All. by infonwose(m): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Internet Marketing Kickstart (Free Ebook)

Discover how to succeed in your first year of internet marketing so you don’t make silly mistakes and start making money right away.
You too can make a full time income online but only if you know these secrets
Here’s what you get in this report…
-Discover how to succeed in your first year of Internet marketing!
- The mindset of a successful Internet marketer, and how you too can learn the secrets.
-How to overcome obstacles as an Internet marketer.
- A 4-Step plan you can follow to start making money online, today.
- Techniques, tips and secrets to help you get started today. + much, much more!
Click any of the ink below to download your free copy Now

http://eepurl.com/c4x_rj or visit the site on my profile, whatsapp me 08174413275

Re: The Power Of Excuses: A Must Read For All. by infonwose(m): 4:18am On Oct 25, 2017
infonwose:
Internet Marketing Kickstart (Free Ebook)

Discover how to succeed in your first year of internet marketing so you don’t make silly mistakes and start making money right away.
You too can make a full time income online but only if you know these secrets
Here’s what you get in this report…
-Discover how to succeed in your first year of Internet marketing!
- The mindset of a successful Internet marketer, and how you too can learn the secrets.
-How to overcome obstacles as an Internet marketer.
- A 4-Step plan you can follow to start making money online, today.
- Techniques, tips and secrets to help you get started today. + much, much more!
Click any of the ink below to download your free copy Now

http://eepurl.com/c4x_rj or visit the site on my profile, whatsapp me 08174413275

A must read for you if you must succeed online... download your copy now..

(1) (Reply)

Is Linda Ikeji Getting Desperate For Us To Join Linda Ikeji Social / Business ideas / Kangpe Health Shades MMM Nigeria Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.