Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,489 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) (3774 Views)

5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women / Marriage Palava! Don Jazzy Is Trending, See Nigerian Tweets / Wow: Checkout 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by Smartjohns(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Post first appeared on naij.com

Love comes naturally and even easier if you can face the challenges, even celebrities have proved to us that age difference shouldn’t be a barrier where love is concerned.

When it comes to being in a relationship or getting married, age shouldn’t be a thing to bother yourself with because you are the woman and you’re scared of what your friends or family might say.

It is the way you talk to and respect your spouse, that other people will carry your relationship along and treat them.

Below are celebrities who have proved to us that love is the main thing as age is just a number.

1. Kaffy and Joseph Ameh

Kafayat Sharafat popularly known as Kaffy is a dancer and a mother of two, she got married to Joseph Ameh who happens to be popular singers, Psquare’s drummer. Kaffy is eight years older than Pappy J as he is popularly called. They got married in 2012 and they have two children Eliana Ameh, their daughter and Sean Ameh, their son.

2. Lola Omotayo and Peter Okoye

Although, Lola and Peter’s relationship was criticized because of their age difference, they lovebirds got married traditionally in 2013 and tied the knot in January 2015. Lola Omotayo is said to be at least six years older than Psquare’s Peter Okoye.

Peter and Lola have two children Cameron and Aliona.

3. Deola Ayeni and Dare Art Alade

Deola Ayeni Nigeria entrepreneur got married to Dare Art Alade on February 17, 2007, Deola Ayeni is eight years older than R&B singer Dare Art Alade. The couple are blessed a boy and a girl.

See more:
www.minglengr.com/entertainment/see-nigerian-celebrities-who-married-older-women-(with-photos)

1 Like

Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2016
grin

I knew, I still got a chance... wink grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by Talasuma(m): 7:16am On Nov 26, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I knew, I still got a chance... wink grin

Sure you do baby, I'm here for you kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Talasuma:

Sure you do baby, I'm here for you kiss kiss

grin grin

Hahahaahaha... tongue

1 Like

Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by Young03(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2016
k
Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2016
Hmmm I thought these things were only possible in advanced foreign nations of the world, it means Africa is also advancing gradually. Age does not play major role anymore in marriages as compared to before.

1 Like

Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by Raydos: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Daft niggas naming their childrens foreign names! undecided

Are there no beautiful nigerian names?

That's why i fucking like yoruba tribe, only few of them answers foreign names undecided

2 Likes

Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by tyson99(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Raydos:

That's why i fucking like yoruba tribe, only few of them answers foreign names undecided
Lola omotayo and Kafayat(kaffy) are hausas i guess

1 Like

Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by Otitemmanu: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2016
Age is just a number

1 Like

Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by desire44: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2016
LIES LIES LIES! Kaffy isn't eight years older than the guy,P square twin's wife is only 2 years older than him. Dare is also not 8 years younger than his wife. Pathetic lies from the pit of hell

3 Likes

Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by joeboy4reel(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Hmmm I thought these things were only possible in advanced foreign nations of the world, it means Africa is also advancing gradually. Age does not play major role anymore in marriages as compared to before.
Still tryna figure the relationship with this and Africa's advancement sad

2 Likes

Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by Nixiepie(f): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2016
Well happiness matter most

1 Like

Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by louiskay(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2016
cheesy Coming Soon cheesy
Tekno wink and Jenny
like 15years difference....

2 Likes

Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by smardray(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
I can still remember dis trending news of tekno crushing on Genevieve nnaji

see his role models nw

anyways its nt my problem

my concern is aw to have my way with mummy pastor of our church

since age is nt a barrier nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by moonnstar(f): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
tyson99:

Lola omotayo and Kafayat(kaffy) are hausas i guess
see person oo,Aliona,cameron,Elliana,and sean are Yoruba abi?

2 Likes

Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by jeff1607(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Raydos:

PLS WHAT'S YOUR NATIVE NAME
Re: See Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (with Photos) by Raydos: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
jeff1607:

PLS WHAT'S YOUR NATIVE NAME
Why do you want to know? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Meet “the Best Barber” In Nigeria, He Carved Davido And Wizkid’s Faces On Heads / How You Can gain Up To 6k Views On Whatsapp Status / Throwback Photo Of Young Terry Waya And Wife Sussan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.