Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

The Darker My Skin Gets, The Happier I Become – Rapper, Eva Alordiah Shares Bra- - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Darker My Skin Gets, The Happier I Become – Rapper, Eva Alordiah Shares Bra- (1276 Views)

Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier / Bleaching: Laura Ikeji Looking Darker In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Darker My Skin Gets, The Happier I Become – Rapper, Eva Alordiah Shares Bra- by djayflex10: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2016
Female Rapper, Eva Alordiah has shared some $exy beach photos where she was pictured wearing no P@nties and bra as she praises her dark glowing skin.
Popular Nigerian rapper, entertainer and make-up artist, Elohor Eva Alordiah, better known as Eva Alordiah or simply Eva, has taken to her Instagram page to appreciate her black skin and urged her followers to ignore the growing trend of skin toning and bleaching.

more photos: http://www.istylmagazine.com/lifestyle/todays-picture/the-darker-my-skin-gets-the-happier-i-become-rapper-eva-alordiah-shares-bra-less-sxy-beach-photos/

Re: The Darker My Skin Gets, The Happier I Become – Rapper, Eva Alordiah Shares Bra- by HIRAETH: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2016

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebs Who Secretly Got Married – #3 Was Pregnant And No One Knew / Brymo Shares Rare Photo Of His Son (photos) / Davido & Baby Mama Spends Quality Time With Their Daugther Imade As She Feels Ve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.