Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Photo Of Party Agents Buying Votes From Ondo Citizens As Election Continues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Party Agents Buying Votes From Ondo Citizens As Election Continues (1497 Views)

Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers / APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon / Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Party Agents Buying Votes From Ondo Citizens As Election Continues by dainformant(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
While Ondo citizens are voting who will be their next helmsman, some party agents were allegedly seen at a polling unit paying for votes in a bid to favor their candidates.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/photo-of-party-agents-buying-votes-from.html

Re: Photo Of Party Agents Buying Votes From Ondo Citizens As Election Continues by HungerBAD: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Huh?

PDP have started again.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Party Agents Buying Votes From Ondo Citizens As Election Continues by yeyeboi(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Photo Of Party Agents Buying Votes From Ondo Citizens As Election Continues by CastedDude: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
as if the vote dey count
Re: Photo Of Party Agents Buying Votes From Ondo Citizens As Election Continues by dainformant(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Photo Of Party Agents Buying Votes From Ondo Citizens As Election Continues by PrettyCrystal: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
no it is APC that has started
HungerBAD:
Huh?

PDP have started again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Party Agents Buying Votes From Ondo Citizens As Election Continues by bless2tom(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Politicians know how to get our people.... Hmmmmmm... Letz see who diz favour...... Make i go collect my own shaparly...
Re: Photo Of Party Agents Buying Votes From Ondo Citizens As Election Continues by doctokwus: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
In as much as this is wrong,but the greatest blame shud go to the voters.Many av decided to sell their votes for money and since elections are becoming relatively fairer,party agents av capitalized on the "hunger" of many electorates.
The agents dont force u to vote one way,they tell u 'vote for my party,u get this amount'.Yet many instead of rejecting d amounts offered,take it and vote d party that pays.So voters to me av d greater blame.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Party Agents Buying Votes From Ondo Citizens As Election Continues by smellingmenses: 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Huh?

PDP have started again.
that is APC in full regalia

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Party Agents Buying Votes From Ondo Citizens As Election Continues by chriskosherbal(m): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Politicians.......
Re: Photo Of Party Agents Buying Votes From Ondo Citizens As Election Continues by SoNature(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
The real voters are those who defile the rains and sunshine to vote. And yes, they are the ones Nigerian politicians take seriously - not those online ranting machines who have no voters' cards.

Well done Ondo people for selling your votes. Tomorrow, some of you nonentities who sold your votes today will come online complaining that their governor isn't working.

Well, I'll quickly remind you that the man you sold your votes to has to recoup all the money he squandered on you on the election day.

The day we start rejecting the gifts of politicians, we will start having good leaders who wouldn't have moral grounds to loot.

I quote Rotimi Amaechi: "Politicians loot because the people don't stone us." But how will you stone a man who has bribed you? Nigeria indeed has a long way to go.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Amaechi, Mo Abudu Attend Sahara Group Tonye Cole's 50th Birthday Party / Why I Love Jos!.!.! / Zamfara Govr Diverts N500m Paris Club Refund To Repay His Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.