Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ghanaian Lady Invites President Mahama To Come For Free Sex (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Lady Invites President Mahama To Come For Free Sex (video) (1733 Views)

President Mahama's Daughter's Letter Comforting Him For Losing / President Mahama Calls Nana Akufo-Addo To Concede Defeat (Pic) / Ghana Election: Opposition Calls On John Mahama To Concede Defeat!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Lady Invites President Mahama To Come For Free Sex (video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Not many ladies in Ghana would dare profess love to a man, even so, in an open manner.

In a rather rare and unusual instance however, a lady who identifies herself as Adoley has defied the odds and taken to social media to express her unflinching love for the first gentleman of the land and the NDC’s presidential candidate John Dramani Mahama offering him free s3x.

In a viral video, Adoley is seen in a John Mahama branded t-shirt expressing admiration for the President in Ga.

According to her, President Mahama’s looks qualify him to have “free s3x” with her, adding that she would gladly offer herself without demanding anything in return.

“oh Mahama, where have you been all this while I’ve been searching for you…I have been searching for you just so I can handle you, if it is my br3asts, my b0tt0cks or free s3x, I will gladly offer it even if you don’t pay for it…”

In a sharp contrast though, Adoley describes John Mahama’s opponent and the presidential candidate of the NPP, Nana Akufo-Addo, as a weak man incapable of performing any ‘manly duties in bed’ due to his old age. Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42_vXjRr0ow

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/11/ghanaian-lady-invites-their-president.html

Re: Ghanaian Lady Invites President Mahama To Come For Free Sex (video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Ghanaian Lady Invites President Mahama To Come For Free Sex (video) by IVORY2009(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
End of discussion shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Lady Invites President Mahama To Come For Free Sex (video) by midehi2(f): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
see as the girl ugly sef, attention seeking lazy crap
Re: Ghanaian Lady Invites President Mahama To Come For Free Sex (video) by Coyotejack(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nothing wey we noe go see
Re: Ghanaian Lady Invites President Mahama To Come For Free Sex (video) by ableguy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
The presido be like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Invites President Mahama To Come For Free Sex (video) by Chikelue2000(m): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
End time is here upon us brodas n sistas
Re: Ghanaian Lady Invites President Mahama To Come For Free Sex (video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Well, I won't be surprised if the President honours her invitation because Ghanians & Sex be like: grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Why Does The American Establishment Hate Russia So Much? / Ghana Seeks IMF Bailout As Inflation HIts A Stunning 50% Per Annum / Obama - The Audacity Of Vanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.