Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nigeria Captain Mikel Obi Finally Reveals His Next Destination - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Captain Mikel Obi Finally Reveals His Next Destination (997 Views)

Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu / Mikel Obi Finally Breaks Silence After Being Omitted From Super Eagles Squad / Ex-super Eagles Of Nigeria Captain Joseph Yobo Welcomes New Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Captain Mikel Obi Finally Reveals His Next Destination by Jjohn1400: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
Super Eagles captain John Obi Mikel has hinted that he could be leaving Chelsea in the January 2017 transfer window as lack of playing time this term in the premier League is tagged as the rationale.

The Nigerian midfielder has not kicked the ball this season under Chelsea manager Antonio Conte, and the issue has generated lots of controversies.

Mikel, 29, has been with Chelsea for 10 years, and he is the second longest serving player behind captain John Terry at Stamford Bridge.

”I will keep trying my best for Chelsea because I am not a player that make excuse as far as football is concerned, and I’m relaxed about January, but we would see how it goes as I will speak with the club and find possible solution,” Mikel explained

Recall that Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has stated that Mikel is being punished at Chelsea because he went with the Nigeria team to the 2016 Olympics, although Mikel later explained that he is not being punished at Chelsea for representing Nigeria at the Rio Olympics in Brazil.

Since the year 2006 that Mikel arrived Chelsea, the player has won two premier League titles, four FA Cups, the Champions League and the Europa League.

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/nigeria-captain-mikel-obi-finally.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigeria Captain Mikel Obi Finally Reveals His Next Destination by midehi2(f): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
cute footballer
Re: Nigeria Captain Mikel Obi Finally Reveals His Next Destination by Mjshexy(f): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
midehi2:
cute footballer
Pls luv do u know his next destination
Re: Nigeria Captain Mikel Obi Finally Reveals His Next Destination by Edwinmason(m): 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
i guess his next destination is china......66 million naira a week!chai
Re: Nigeria Captain Mikel Obi Finally Reveals His Next Destination by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
You no get skills na.Na to pass ball go back to defender or goalkeeper you Sabi.
Re: Nigeria Captain Mikel Obi Finally Reveals His Next Destination by jeff1607(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
RUSSIA
Re: Nigeria Captain Mikel Obi Finally Reveals His Next Destination by ipledge10(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
comshots:
You no get skills na.Na to pass ball go back to defender or goalkeeper you Sabi.
you are to dull please

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Captain Mikel Obi Finally Reveals His Next Destination by Kog45(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
comshots:
stupid comment
Re: Nigeria Captain Mikel Obi Finally Reveals His Next Destination by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2016
comshots:

It would ve been far better if u kip shut

(1) (Reply)

Messi And Ronaldo’s Tunnel Encounter. / Chinese School’s Football Field Has A Tree Growing In The Middle Of It / Morata Vs Lukaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.