Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Would You Burn Down Your School For $10million? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Burn Down Your School For $10million? (490 Views)

Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill / PHOTO: Young Girl Rejected By Catholic School For Refusing To Shave Her Hair / Can You Burn Your BSC Certificate For 50 Million Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Burn Down Your School For $10million? by Michaelgates(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Responds Pls..

Re: Would You Burn Down Your School For $10million? by Acidosis(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nope, I will give the principal 5% of that amount to do the burning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Burn Down Your School For $10million? by Abduletudaye(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Acidosis:
Nope, I will give the principal 5% of that amount to do the burning.

Very wise!!! cheesy
Re: Would You Burn Down Your School For $10million? by greatnaija01: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
For that amount i will burn even the staff... pay their families to console them.. then burn the whatever remains of the burnt school AND snap a selfie while burning it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Burn Down Your School For $10million? by Abduletudaye(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
I will burn the school and any other school in a affiliation.
Re: Would You Burn Down Your School For $10million? by Abduletudaye(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
greatnaija01:
For that amount i will burn even the staff... pay their families to console them.. then burn the whatever remains of the burnt school AND snap a selfie while burning it

You are wicked. angry tongue
Re: Would You Burn Down Your School For $10million? by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
$10m to burn one school... I go burn d whole community.
Re: Would You Burn Down Your School For $10million? by Gbemiie: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
llol
Re: Would You Burn Down Your School For $10million? by Bigcake: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
As for me i will burn the school, burn the teachers, burn all the nearby schools and finally burn the Ministry of education.... Do you know the worth of that money in this recession?
Re: Would You Burn Down Your School For $10million? by mriyesecnerwal(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
I'll burn the school, teachers, students, neighboring house, if anyone complains here on NL or any other place, I'll add them also.
Re: Would You Burn Down Your School For $10million? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
I will gladly set the entire school ablaze and rebuild it with more modern facilities and equip the school with lots of technological study aid's.

I will also set up an avenue through which funds can be generated by the school management for the maintenance and proper funding of the school and It will be a tuition free school.

I'm done fantasizing!
Re: Would You Burn Down Your School For $10million? by Nixiepie(f): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
No I can't wink

(1) (Reply)

Do Federal Uniersitiesstill Retain First Class Graduates? / Holiday Safety / Pharmacy Or Nursing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.