Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode (1423 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Policemen Demanding Money From Me Since I Won Ondo Poll — Akeredolu / Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by SKYTREND(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has released a statement threatening that ‘the dogs and baboons of war’ would be unleashed on the country if today’s governorship election in Ondo state is rigged.

Fani-Kayode in a terse statement he released and sent to SKYTREND NEWS said, “INEC should not allow itself to be used by a rapacious and desperate Federal Government to win the state “at all costs”.

He further said, “They must not do anything that will provoke the wrath of the people of Ondo and they must ensure that the election is free and fair. That is the only way to guarantee and ensure peace. Anything short of that will result in the murder of sleep, the invocation of the clouds of uncertainty and the release of the dogs of war.”

SOURCE: http://skytrendnews.com/2016/11/26/the-dogs-and-baboons-will-be-soaked-in-blood-if-ondo/

Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Empty Vessel!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by melvinjames: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
I totally agree with the great FFK, soaking of dogs and baboons should not be exclusive to Bubu and his supporters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by melvinjames: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Empty Vessel!
[/s]
Shaaaraap

7 Likes

Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by Rhotiz: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
too bad....effect of staying with kanu fr kuje..for weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Na you go dey front to lead the violence o.No sit for house dey push youth to go die for you o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by melvinjames: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Love Machine:
Na you go dey front to lead the violence o.No sit for house dey push youth to go die for you o.

Like Bubu you mean?
Bubu's killing machine killed 800 in 2011 when he lost the election.
Am in the mood to soak dogs and baboons, Ondo state is next door.

1 Like

Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by ourema(f): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Copy cat. If it is not Buhari it can't be Buhari

1 Like

Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
I just pray the elections are not rigged in Ondo state, I sincerely pray.

The people of Ondo are very violent when it comes to elections, ten years ago when the federal government tried to use it might to steal the mandates of the people, houses were burnt, politicians and their supporters were killed.

1 Like

Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by KENNING2010: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Brigham:
I just pray the elections are not rigged in Ondo state, I sincerely pray.

The people of Ondo are very violent when it comes to elections, ten years ago when the federal government tried to use it might to steal the mandates of the people, houses were burnt, politicians and their supporters were killed.

IF ITS RIGGED, WE SHOULD SIT DOWN AND WATCH ABI??
Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by Pavarottii(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Op! Where did he use does words?
Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by KENNING2010: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pavarottii:
Op! Where did he use does words?

HAVE YOU READ THE ARTICLE?
Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by greatiyk4u(m): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
U mean Yoruba dogs and baboon?

Wetin concern me here for coalcity?
Ndi ara
Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by Caseless: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
We are waiting! This bastard will get it real hot this time around.
Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by ddippset(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
fani kayode is soaking dogs and baboon on the internet. fani kayode pls go to akure and talk na. I swear you will do frog jump right there in the street. the idiot is in one air conditioned hotel in Lagos pushing touts who haven't even eaten since morning to soak dogs and baboons.
Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by Pavarottii(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
KENNING2010:

HAVE YOU READ THE ARTICLE?
Yes, wat u posted sef, was nt d actual article.
Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by KENNING2010: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

Yes, wat u posted sef, was nt d actual article.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHAT I POSTED? WHO TOLD YOU I POSTED IT? Not the actual article how?
Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by SkytrendNews: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by malton: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
melvinjames:
I totally agree with the great FFK, soaking of dogs and baboons should not be exclusive to Bubu and his supporters.

I hope you will be there to lead the line, from the front?
Re: The Dogs & Baboons Will Be Soaked In Blood If Ondo Poll Is Rigged —Fani-Kayode by KENNING2010: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
I actually want APC to lose to send a message to Buhari

(1) (Reply)

BE SINCERE!! What Is The Main Thing That Makes You Being Proud To Be A Nigerian? / 2017 Budget Shows Recession Won’t End Soon – Peter Obi / Jonathan Behind Religious Crisis In Nigeria – Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.