Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Angry Timaya: Don't Play With Me With Marry Issue Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Angry Timaya: Don't Play With Me With Marry Issue Now (404 Views)

What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? / Street Guys Play With Dead Snake (Graphic Photos) / Download: Timaya – How Many Times Ft. Iyaz (prod. By Kenny Wonder) Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Timaya: Don't Play With Me With Marry Issue Now by isholaoladapo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
http://watchandviews..com.ng/2016/11/angry-timaya-dont-play-with-me-with.html
Self acclaimed Egberi papa 1 of Bayelsa, Timaya, has said he is not ready to tie the knots- at least not for now.
Speaking to Saturday Beats recently, Timaya said he promised the mother of his children that he wasn’t going to have kids from different women but then, walking down the aisle was not on his to-do list. “I am not getting married soon. My life is a journey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Timaya: Don't Play With Me With Marry Issue Now by Blair18(f): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
you guys should free him jor marriage is not by force is for pple who are ready for anything that come out of it, at least his giving d kids and their mom d best they are so many pple who aren't happy with their marriage and also looking for way to get out of it but can't because of marital vows so y are u guys disturbing him? did u want him to die of heart attack soon and his career will go like that haba! i support u abeg e no be beans jare. some of them sef are not happy in their homes and want u to also join them in d silent suffering
Re: Angry Timaya: Don't Play With Me With Marry Issue Now by talktonase(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Abeg take your time jor!

(1) (Reply)

If Your Phones Batery Percentage Was Your Age How Old Would You Be Right Now / Lagos Set For Bigger, Bolder Musical Fiesta / Amaechi Reveals One Thing Buhari Is Very Eager To Do In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.