Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

HELP!!!! Facebook Payment. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HELP!!!! Facebook Payment. (549 Views)

Help Facebook Block Link / Help! Facebook Ads Declining My Cards / Help!!.. Facebook Not Accepting My Mastercard.. Any Other Solution Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!! Facebook Payment. by MosakuAW(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hello All,

Can anybody in the house help me with payment of ad on Facebook.

I placed an ad on Facebook for 10days and Facebook suspended my ad after 3 days because they where unable to charge my GTBank Naira master debit card. I called GTbank all they say was rubbish saying one yeye DCC.

GTbank asked me to change my payment option on Facebook from Naira to Dollars, which I did but still Facebook was unable to charge my card.

Please who knows any other alternative to pay for ad on Facebook. Am presently owing Facebook $15.25 dollars which I need to clear before I can continue with the ad. Please who can help.

Thanks all.
Re: HELP!!!! Facebook Payment. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
MosakuAW:

Hello All,

Can anybody in the house help me with payment of ad on Facebook.

I placed an ad on Facebook for 10days and Facebook suspended my ad after 3 days because they where unable to charge my GTBank Naira master debit card. I called GTbank all they say was rubbish saying one yeye DCC.

GTbank asked me to change my payment option on Facebook from Naira to Dollars, which I did but still Facebook was unable to charge my card.

Please who knows any other alternative to pay for ad on Facebook. Am presently owing Facebook $15.25 dollars which I need to clear before I can continue with the ad. Please who can help.

Thanks all.
Paypal or Get a skye bank n try it out
Re: HELP!!!! Facebook Payment. by MosakuAW(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
lady2lady:
Paypal or Get a skye bank n try it out

Please educate me more on PayPal. I have registered on it at www.paypal.com/ng and I have linked my GTBank Naira master card on it. So how do I pay with that please.
Re: HELP!!!! Facebook Payment. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
MosakuAW:

Please educate me more on PayPal. I have registered on it at www.paypal.com/ng and I have linked my GTBank Naira master card on it. So how do I pay with that please.
First ,I hope you've created an ad manager in fb.

While promoting ya fb ads,just choose paypal your payment option.

If you have no funds in your paypal ,then fund it!

(1) (Reply)

Help A Bro With Sahifa Theme / Sample Blog Sites, And How To Create Your Own Inspiring/beautiful Blog Homepage / My Adsense Account Is Not Working Proparly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.