Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,958 members, 7,838,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) (38744 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by zero8zero(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
leofab:
Okay really? You are dumber than I thought.. truth isn't yours
little leofab, why are you throwing dil.do?. you'd better give me the respect that I deserve from you.
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

But did you hear of any record of killing in the North or South West during 2015 election? But the killing in your region make devil run for his life.
I did not heard any killing in north oooo, because Jonathan the father of modern democracy said his ambitions is not worth the blood of any Nigerian and as a Democrat he concede defeat .. if not I knew how the aftermath of the election would have look like... the event of 2011 will never be forgotten in a hurry http://www.nigerianwebradio...

Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by slurryeye: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
leofab:
you are dumb as hell

Osu idiot that pix was taken by a particular foreign journalist, and those are the coloured ones you'll see. And does my first pictures look like people in war?

I'm not surprised by your ignoramus decision. Very typical of airheaded Osu
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by bashydemy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kingbuhari:
I did not heard any killing in north oooo, because Jonathan the father of modern democracy said his ambitions is not the blood of any Nigeria and as a Democrat he concede defeat .. if not I knew how the aftermath of the election would have look like... the event of 2011 will never be forgotten in a hurry http://www.nigerianwebradio...

@ the bold so those that are killed by his boys in River, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Uganda?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
bashydemy:

@ the bold so those that are killed by his boys in River, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Uganda?

when did they killed ppl in Akwa Ibom state apart from Rivers cult rivalry... crime is global phenomenal, buhari and his cronies can shield blood as if it's nothing to them... well cattle rearers value their cow more than human being
Buhari spoke in Hausa while
addressing members of the CPC
from Niger State, who paid him a
courtesy visit in Kaduna. He also
warned that 2015 would be bloody
if the elections were not
transparent, just as he dismissed
reports that he would not contest
the 2015 presidency. “If what happened in 2011
(alleged rigging) should again
happen in 2015, by the grace of
God, the dog and the baboon
would all be soaked in blood.’’ courtesy of your Messiah www​.vanguardngr.com/.../2015- ll -
be- ...
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by leofab(f): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
slurryeye:

Osu idiot that pix was taken by a particular foreign journalist, and those are the coloured ones you'll see. And does my first pictures look like people in war?

your ignoranus thinking wouldn't allow you to know that the photos you posted have watermark on them... maybe too much Ewedu have beclouded your sense of seeing!!!
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by leofab(f): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
zero8zero:
little leofab, why are you throwing dil.do?. you'd better give me the respect that I deserve from you.

Truth is mine**

Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by bashydemy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kingbuhari:
when did they killed ppl in Akwa Ibom state apart from Rivers cult rivalry... crime is global phenomenal, buhari and his cronies can shield blood as if it's nothing to them... well cattle rearers value their cow more than human being
Buhari spoke in Hausa while
addressing members of the CPC
from Niger State, who paid him a
courtesy visit in Kaduna. He also
warned that 2015 would be bloody
if the elections were not
transparent, just as he dismissed
reports that he would not contest
the 2015 presidency. “If what happened in 2011
(alleged rigging) should again
happen in 2015, by the grace of
God, the dog and the baboon
would all be soaked in blood.’’ courtesy of your Messiah www​.vanguardngr.com/.../2015- ll -
be- ...

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/181235-6-killed-in-rivers-as-violence-mars-governorship-poll.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1978691/blood-shed-akwa-ibom-result
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by slurryeye: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
leofab:
your ignoranus thinking wouldn't allow you to know that the photos you posted have watermark on them... maybe too much Ewedu have beclouded your sense of seeing!!!

Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by zero8zero(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
leofab:
Little leofab, I can be on your neck the whole day unless you beg me for forgiveness..or else, I would make you sleep on your knees.
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by zero8zero(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
slurryeye:

Don't argue with her, she's Pained.
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
hmmm... I am just smiling and observing this government

Says who?

But can i know you? Please
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by zero8zero(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
leofab:
You are Pained. Those pictures are real like a dil.do
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by Juginho(f): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
henryanna36:
DSS invades the home of Akinwunmi Sowore, a former LGA Chair of Ese-Odo and AD Chieftain in Ondo State.He was later whisked away by the DSS.

See photos below..

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/dss-invade-ad-chieftain-home-in-ondo.html

werrin him do
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by leofab(f): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=slurryeye post=51402594][/quote]

Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by banki(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kingbuhari:
I knw u are brain watched Zombie and will likely digest any poo, trying to make u reasons like human being is as bad as bughari butt... I'm still asking u this honest and simplest Q... can u compare ur life 5yrs ago with ur present condition ?
its brain washed....

go and learn to speak and write English properly first
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by mpianya39(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
steppin:
See brown roofs! grin

grin grin grin
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by stevio(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Look again my dear,am a wristwatch fanatic grin.
DeanAmbrose23:
Nope! It's a Patek Phillipe.
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by stevio(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Heheheh,also remember he has paid his dues in the movie industry and as such would've made some cash during his booming days wink.
Towncrier007:

yes o but na government money na, remember e was once a commissioner grin
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by islandmoon: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Buhari is a failure, Hahahah! a chicken hearted president! DSS Under Buhari is the most corrupt organization in Nigeria.
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by Towncrier007(m): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Says who?
But can i know you? Please
yes u can, am towncrier by name I live in hell gate near luci estate
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by bashydemy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kingbuhari:
hahahaha shitty Nairaland bloggers are your source Charlie u got not case here

So premiumtimes if useles blogger?
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by ancientbanana: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2016
These are the symptoms of what will happen in 2019 elections. Major Opposition leaders n contestants will just b whisked away by DSS n charges based on lies will b heaped on them. Remember these words.
Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by chiefobdk(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
steppin:
See brown roofs! grin

typical afonja village. dilapidated. nyama. dats y all afonja claim to come from lagos. .

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) by DeanAmbrose23: 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
stevio:
Look again my dear,am a wristwatch fanatic grin.
Ooo Boy! am a collector! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency / Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.