Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Awkward Moment Joke By Dindy (part 6) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Awkward Moment Joke By Dindy (part 6) (589 Views)

Explore Your Day With This Joke By Mc Filter Mouth. Tittled: CONDOM. Lwkmd / That Awkward Moment When You Marry A Vegetarian / Awkward Moment Joke By Dindy (part 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awkward Moment Joke By Dindy (part 6) by Dindy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
AWKWARD MOMENT JOKE BY DINDY (PART 6)

That awkward moment when you barge into the bathroom without knocking and you become confused by what you see.
:____
:_____
:______
:_______
Girl: [Covering up] Oh my gosh!, Dindy I'm naked.
Dindy: [confused]
Girl: What do you want?.
Dindy: [Eyes widely opened looking confused] I want to buy chin chin...... cheesy cheesy
DINDY WROTE THIS
Facebook username: Ossy Andy Nnamdi
Whatsapp/Viber: 07087750433
Watch out for part 7.
Re: Awkward Moment Joke By Dindy (part 6) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
When u see ur ex girlfriend with another guy and then suddenly she caught u staring at her, and then u turn and face anoda place and then she walked up to u and introduce u to her new bf!

(1) (Reply)

Which People Do You Think Do This Alot? / Cross-examinations / Just Imagine Facebook And Instagram Go Off For 6 Days It Would Feel Like Raptur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.