Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

N-POWER Ebonyi State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Ebonyi State Let Us Meet Here! (1276 Views)

N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-POWER Ebonyi State Let Us Meet Here! by PUKKA25: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
N-POWER Ebonyi State Let Us Meet Here!
Re: N-POWER Ebonyi State Let Us Meet Here! by PUKKA25: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
STEPS BY STEPS ON WHAT TO DO AFTER BEEN SELECTED FOR NPOWER Congratulations for making the list of N-Power First Phase of 200,000 Youth selected for N-Power: Teach, Community, Health and Agro. Below are the next lines of actions for you to take: 1) Log on to npvn.npower.gov.ng 2) Click the group you belong: Teach, Health or Agro. Remember, Teach and Community are now collapsed together. 3) Enter your Username: the email address you registered with Password: your surname in small letters 4) Connect your account with either Facebook or Twitter. Just click on either of the two or both. Log in to the facebook/twitter. Click ok/yes and it shall make an automatic post on your facebook/twitter account. 5) Click sign in afterwards. It shall log you in. 6) Click Account Setting to take you to your Profile and click edit info to rewrite your names properly. Enter your Middle Name and click Update Account 7) Scroll down to Bank Information, click Edit Info. Click Bank and select the bank you operate an Account with. Click the space for Account Number and enter your Account Number 9) Click on Update Account 10) Click Home to go back to home page. 11) Click an image in which Prepare is written for teach/community 12) For N-Power Teach/Community, You can now start watching the following: Module 1 - The Teaching Profession Module 2 - Instructional Materials and School Records Module 3 - Classroom Teaching and Management Module 4 - General and Subjects Teaching Materials Module 5 - Improvisation and Production of Instructional Materials Module 6 - School-based Assessment Learning has commenced
Re: N-POWER Ebonyi State Let Us Meet Here! by PUKKA25: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
STEPS BY STEPS ON WHAT TO DO AFTER BEEN SELECTED FOR NPOWER Congratulations for making the list of N-Power First Phase of 200,000 Youth selected for N-Power: Teach, Community, Health and Agro. Below are the next lines of actions for you to take: 1) Log on to npvn.npower.gov.ng 2) Click the group you belong: Teach, Health or Agro. Remember, Teach and Community are now collapsed together. 3) Enter your Username: the email address you registered with Password: your surname in small letters 4) Connect your account with either Facebook or Twitter. Just click on either of the two or both. Log in to the facebook/twitter. Click ok/yes and it shall make an automatic post on your facebook/twitter account. 5) Click sign in afterwards. It shall log you in. 6) Click Account Setting to take you to your Profile and click edit info to rewrite your names properly. Enter your Middle Name and click Update Account 7) Scroll down to Bank Information, click Edit Info. Click Bank and select the bank you operate an Account with. Click the space for Account Number and enter your Account Number 9) Click on Update Account 10) Click Home to go back to home page. 11) Click an image in which Prepare is written for teach/community 12) For N-Power Teach/Community, You can now start watching the following: Module 1 - The Teaching Profession Module 2 - Instructional Materials and School Records Module 3 - Classroom Teaching and Management Module 4 - General and Subjects Teaching Materials Module 5 - Improvisation and Production of Instructional Materials Module 6 - School-based Assessment Learning has commenced
Re: N-POWER Ebonyi State Let Us Meet Here! by iamultron: 3:03am On Nov 28, 2016
PUKKA25:
STEPS BY STEPS ON WHAT TO DO AFTER BEEN
SELECTED FOR NPOWER
Congratulations for making the list of N-Power First
Phase of 200,000 Youth selected for N-Power:
Teach, Community, Health and Agro. Below are the
next lines of actions for you to take:
1) Log on to npvn.npower.gov.ng
2) Click the group you belong: Teach, Health or
Agro.
Remember, Teach and Community are now collapsed
together.
3) Enter your Username: the email address you
registered with
Password: your surname in small letters
4) Connect your account with either Facebook or
Twitter.
Just click on either of the two or both. Log in to the
facebook/twitter. Click ok/yes and it shall make an
automatic post on your facebook/twitter account.
5) Click sign in afterwards. It shall log you in.
6) Click Account Setting to take you to your Profile
and click edit info to rewrite your names properly.
Enter your Middle Name and click Update Account
7) Scroll down to Bank Information, click Edit Info.
Click Bank and select the bank you operate an
Account with.
Click the space for Account Number and enter
your Account Number
9) Click on Update Account
10) Click Home to go back to home page.
11) Click an image in which Prepare is written for
teach/community
12) For N-Power Teach/Community, You can now
start watching the following:
Module 1 - The Teaching Profession
Module 2 - Instructional Materials and School
Records
Module 3 - Classroom Teaching and Management
Module 4 - General and Subjects Teaching Materials
Module 5 - Improvisation and Production of
Instructional Materials
Module 6 - School-based Assessment
Learning has commenced

I reside in lagos. .I just updated my account on npvn.npower.gov.ng just now...I actually did it around 2.59am Monday morning. I am npower agro. I used my fone number and surname as username and password respectively. I think everyone in agro should keep trying especially @ the wee hours of the day..like wen I indicated...good luck all
Re: N-POWER Ebonyi State Let Us Meet Here! by PUKKA25: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2016
Any news from Abakaliki LGA?
Re: N-POWER Ebonyi State Let Us Meet Here! by ekoyo(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
i had we shuld report to abakaliki local govt for revalidation
Re: N-POWER Ebonyi State Let Us Meet Here! by colossus91(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2016
is it true please??
Re: N-POWER Ebonyi State Let Us Meet Here! by PUKKA25: 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
no new yet oo
Re: N-POWER Ebonyi State Let Us Meet Here! by colossus91(m): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
went to the local govt nothing yet!!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Recruitment For Neighbourhood Safety Corp Member / Am Scare Of The Interview Invitation / As A HR Manager How Would You Reply This Job Application Letter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.