Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit (33866 Views)

Anambra Election: Polling Unit Results Show Obiano Has Won – APGA Chairman, Oye / Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo) / Igbo First Lady In Ondo State As Akeredolu Leads. God Is With The Igbos. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit by slapacha: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
slapacha:

Any ondo citizen that collected 1500 to vote for apc is gullibe and have obviously sold the future of their children. They and their children will bear the brunt in the nearest future.

Thawarplay:

That's what I tell my friends here.... We been arguing about it since. They say they collect it or not no probability that they will benefit from the government

Tell your friends they are archaics.. they are political illiterates.

If they vote for credible candidate, all ondo citizens would sure be benefactor of his government.

They should learn from ekiti people that traded their future for rice and oil. The only thing they're benefit from fasoye government is kpomo, they are all wallowing in poverty.
Re: Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit by Thawarplay(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
slapacha:
slapacha:

Any ondo citizen that collected 1500 to vote for apc is gullibe and have obviously sold the future of their children. They and their children will bear the brunt in the nearest future.

If they vote for credible candidate, all ondo citizens would sure be benefactor of his government.

They should learn from ekiti people that traded their future for rice and oil. The only thing they're benefit from fasoye government is kpomo, they are all wallowing in poverty.

Every state is wallowing in poverty.....no sentiments
Re: Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit by omron(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
# I STAND WITH AKEREDOLU

I RESPECT AKEREDOLU

HE IS A GOOD POLITICIAN

OKE AND JEGEDE NO SABI POLITICS

THEY NEED TO LEARN

1 Like

Re: Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit by daomi(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
slapacha:
slapacha:

I guess u are typing from south east but come to think of it do u really expect us to vote mimiko stoge? For crying out loud this guy is owing us 7 months salary arrears despite ondo state being an oil producing state but decide to spend huge some on election to induce voters abegi ko le werk

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit by ayoyonet(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
go and sleep
Re: Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit by Ahmedgk(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
All this while you don't knw dat Buhari is gonna win 2019? u're a trash
Re: Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit by kunlegboye(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
I dont know how these online winners...PDP and AD are going to feel to night...even Tinunbu self!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit by ifeyomade14: 5:55am On Nov 27, 2016
solidgidlas:
I Just dont understand how pple could still vote for recession
Some pple are indeed born to suffer

recession has very much started in ondo state before Buhari came to power.
Re: Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit by basadenet: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Losing an election in a polling unit does not have effect on the main election, we have even for president loosing election at his ward, yet overall election was won by his party. So it is not news nor can it affect the overall results. Pdp will surely win
Re: Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit by obongtunji: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Eco2580:
Sai APC!
I wl share airtime if we finally win

Still waiting for our airtime boss
Re: Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
obongtunji:

Still waiting for our airtime boss
Ok noted Bro, Pls remind me if i didnt share it by tomorrow mornong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial / Ken Saro Wiwa Memorial Park In Khana Rivers State (photo) / Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.