Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) (76917 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time / Nigeria Vs South Africa: (AWCON) 2018 Women Cup Of Nations - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I don't have favs for now...as it stands I love them equally

How can that be? There must be that one series you simply can't get enough of. So which is it...
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Goodnight! We will meet again! cheesy
I will be back wink smiley
TheSuperNerd:
Oh yeah.... Madam ItsQuinn.... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........ Thanks for conceeding smiley

It was a great match. The camerounians didnt want us in that final hence their support for South Africa today.

Our girls were by far the better side throughout but the Banyana Banyana gave us a good match nonetheless. smiley

And uhmm.. So sad for that dying "little boy". He's gonna die sad afterall... I know his next wish is to see Cameroun win as revenge but No way is that gonna happen... grin

Have a good night Madam ItsQuinn... It was a pleasure flexing "powers" and countering that "prophecy" of yours... wink

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Melvix007(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lovexme:
Off to Anfield for Liverpool vs Leeds.

Me too...... You Will Never Walk Alone!

Congratulations to our ladies for making us proud and giving us a reason to smile in these rough days.

Breaking News :
FG insists the Nigerian team must pull out of the ongoing AWCON games due to recession else they'll have to play the finals without their underwear!

#FGDaJoyKiller

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Hanendez(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
aadvark:
chineke! seun dey watch women ball?
Stop mocking God!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by ogboni76(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:
Congratulations to everyone!!! kiss

SEUN PLEASE IN THE NAME OF GOD...I need to change my moniker... from ogboni76 to roland76 please the moniker is painting a non existing image about me...
Please don't just laugh it off....
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
robosky02:

the pretty Nigerian player cheesy
grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by optional1(f): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
keeper:

If slap you eh... See this small girl.

What did you smoke this evening? Please pass some my way

shuo

oga u don change am to vex ni?
Na joke i dey oooh.

Btw na Cameroon special weed I take and cameroon is located in planet Earth.. So how will you get it from Pluto?

Will you trek to planet Earth to get it...

No offence oh..
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2016

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
optional1:

shuo

oga u don change am to vex ni?
Na joke i dey oooh.

Btw na Cameroon special weed I take and cameroon is located in planet Earth.. So how will you get it from Pluto?

Will you trek to planet Earth to get it...

No offence oh..

Not at all. Was playing with ya. Guess you didn't get the joke.

Cameroon weed? No wonder...

Not to worry, will send my drones to pick it up. Please package am plently. Might even start a weed vendor here.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by goodvision12(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
bamikole07:
I beg which station dey sow the match
LTV
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by ukandi1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dreambeat:
True.That was why I said earlier that Africans are tired of seeing Nigeria win the trophy

I agree with u. Now we should turn our dominance to d male event. Sorry I forgot we couldn't even survive d qualifiers for d tournament
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by goodvision12(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Melvix007:

Me too...... You Will Never Walk Alone!

Congratulations to our ladies for making us proud and giving us a reason to smile in these rough days.

Breaking News :
FG insists the Nigerian team must pull out of the ongoing AWCON games due to recession else they'll have to play the finals without their underwear!

#FGDaJoyKiller
This is not funny at all
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by oloriooko(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
This bayanabayana is going to rule Africa soonest
With some little tweaks here and there, the team will be a major force in Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Ih8naija: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
robosky02:

the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXYTjq7zZt8

Have always known Oshoala is a he. This is solid proof. Wetin she dey protect?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by optional1(f): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
keeper:

Not at all. Was playing with ya. Guess you didn't get the joke.

Cameroon weed? No wonder...

Not to worry, will send my drones to pick it up. Please package am plently. Might even start a weed vendor here.

Lol

but the weed wont be effective in Pluto ooo cos is Earth made so no need sending drones (wait ooh u said drones dey plenty ni)..
Is better you come down here yourself and know how we smoke it before you will start the production over there...
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Ih8naija:

Have always known Oshoala is a he. This is solid proof. Wetin she dey protect?
Lol
She still has to protect her pussy from a powerful shot

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by kilo4sure: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
oloriooko:
This bayanabayana is going to rule Africa soonest
With some little tweaks here and there, the team will be a major force in Africa
Yeah, remember just a few months ago this team held host Brazil to a goalless draw at the Rio Olympics and only lost narrowly(1-0) to eventual finalist Sweden, this is not a bad team at all, falcons are really tough. I also give kudos to Cameroon and even Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Seun(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
aadvark:
chineke! seun dey watch women ball?
That South African goalkeeper ... let me check her age first ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by enfantdedieu: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2016
the french commentator was just shouting" oh god of football pls favour the SA"
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by kilo4sure: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Mehn that ordega is really skillful, even some male footballers can't trap that ball so majestically the way she did there. Like play like play some of these girls fit dribble Echiejille o, shwew.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Seun:
That South African goalkeeper ... let me check her age first ...
we have better once here in naija ohhhh grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Muafrika2

This is what victory feels like grin grin Sorry I can't say same about Kenya tongue tongue
Our girls are just starting out. grin

Well get there. You know how good we can get in sports cool
People will start crying why Kenya all the time. Just wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by kilo4sure: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Lol l believe so too. It is nice seeing the rise of Kenya and Tanzania in African women football, it would go a long way to help our falcons if more African teams become tough. Kenya showed great promise just like Tanzania in 2010.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
kilo4sure:
Mehn that ordega is really skillful, even some male footballers can't trap that ball so majestically the way she did there. Like play like play some of these girls fit dribble Echiejille o, shwew.
Her and Okobi really showed good ball control skills. I don't recall either player losing the ball easily
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

grin grin grin grin cheesy

... and she wakes from her dream tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
kilo4sure:

Lol l believe so too. It is nice seeing the rise of Kenya and Tanzania in African women football, it would go a long way to help our falcons if more African teams become tough. Kenya showed great promise just like Tanzania in 2010.
Exactly!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin grin cheesy

... and she wakes from her dream tongue tongue

You know we don't joke.

When is the next Lagos marathon by the way? Am in need of easy money. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

You know we don't joke.

When is the next Lagos marathon by the way? Am in need of easy money. cheesy

Damn it ! I forgot you guys are good at marathons .. and Rugby

That's all tongue tongue

So you run too ?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Siscooh: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
Adebaba025A1:
He be like say everyone in that stadium is against Nigeria even the referee. Nigerians show expect a tougher match against Cameroun and infact the referee will surely be leaning towards the camerounians. So we should be ready for that. May God see us through.Nigeria for Gold.
The entire Field was for Nigeria! Southern Cameroon.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Damn it ! I forgot you guys are good at marathons .. and Rugby

That's all tongue tongue

So you run too ?

All of us can run grin

We also win short put, swimming, 800, 1500, 5000, 10, 000 and cross country.

We lead most of the African Championship games categories.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by Kapose: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
Watch Full Highlights of the Match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IovHhP-Pn1E

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) by omoluabi2004: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
these ladies are too hot

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.