Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo (50785 Views)

Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) / Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by abu99err(m): 12:18am On Nov 27, 2016
that's why I hate anything PDP!, they are Evil, Corrupt and Clueless at the same time.

you will hardly see PDP campaign like a normal political party stating what they will do and how they intend to do it, all you'll be hearing are wicked and sentimental things like "our opponent is an Hausa Muslim that wants to Islamise Nigeria" just to appeal to the sentiment of ss/se voters and the same PDP will go to Kaduna and say "our opponents vice is a Yoruba pastor that has 5000 churches" just to appeal to the sentiment of Northern Muslim voters.

this wicked method of camping has left the country more divide than ever, making this country difficult to govern.

a political party that sees nothing wrong with killing and beheading of political opponents!!

a political party that employs the services of tugs, millitans, terrorist and Secessionist.

SO I HATE ANYTHING PDP!!! I don't even give them a chance to explain, cause this Godforsaken PDP had 16 years to transform our great country but with very little to show.

but what gets me upset is that there are young Nigerians that support PDP i just don't get it!.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by demitola(m): 12:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Pathetic party. APC is wilderness for real, but PDP? Egypt! No more going back.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by freddie82(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2016
PDP is becoming shameless with all these nonsense. We are a bit informed pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2016
demitola:
Pathetic party. APC is wilderness for real, but PDP? Egypt! No more going back.

This is a classic grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2016
No no no. This can't be true. PDP tell me it's not true. Tell me that someone hacked into your account... grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by thoollz: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2016
Even with obvious evidence, it is possible to still see some people supporting them like their lives depend on it

1 Like

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by Mrskenke: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2016
That's bad
Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by NaLaugh: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2016
undecided

Does anyone know any difference between PDP and APC?

At the end of the day, aren't they all the same people jumping back and forth, depending where the opportunity to loot lies?

Nigerians DESPERATELY need to refrain from partisan politics, because there are NO set values or principles.
Just a bunch of old thieves running around in search of their next loot - at the expense of their constituents.
Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by humbleself242(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2016
sammyj:
PDP are the biggest fraud this country has ever encounter imagine them using image from Boko haram report to propagate propaganda to the mislead the public. What a shameless bunch of people! !! angry shocked
Bros I am not a politicians but soon we will soon knw that APC dont have anything to offer us because frm Buhari down to the lowest rank they are all thieves,going to 2years nothing has been done to the problem we are having in nigeria,imagine Fashola yesterday saying that even if nigerians pray all night our problem can never be solved meaning WHAT?
Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by Progressive01(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2016
Same manner their supporters spread disgusting lies on this medium.

So shameful.

1 Like

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by Ddaji(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2016
From IMO senatorial election to Edo governorship election now ondo state rejection of killer party,Nigerians are wiser and have trust in pmb honest leadership. So no any where they fault election with evidence until they use fake picture. Where is my big bros FFK with his blood campaign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by transient123(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2016
No surprise here, the past govt demonstrated the height of lying, this is nothing as far as they are concerned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by jamislaw(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2016
Wailers must be disappointed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by klax(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2016
What relevancy is this rubbish on Sunday morning But guts are you jobless or stupid must you comment on all thrash All we should be concern now is who is the winner of yesterday election not a person is a fake army with bomb on kids body in Abuja pls is Abuja ondo state

Please if you have nothing good to say go back to bed or go to church. What a rubbish.

Now is pdp fault and you just belief it was pdp who said it what of if it's APC that created such account and disguised as pdp just to create panic and start their usual lies and blame game

I guess some of you has no sense at all
Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by Jidibia(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2016
sammyj:
PDP are the biggest fraud this country has ever encounter imagine them using image from Boko haram report to propagate propaganda to the mislead the public. What a shameless bunch of people! !! angry shocked
Propagate propaganda to the mislead the public? Hian! What kind of grammar is that?
Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by Progressive01(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2016
abu99err:
that's why I hate anything PDP!, they are Evil, Corrupt and Clueless at the same time.

you will hardly see PDP campaign like a normal political party stating what they will do and how they intend to do it, all you'll be hearing are wicked and sentimental things like "our opponent is an Hausa Muslim that wants to Islamise Nigeria" just to appeal to the sentiment of ss/se voters and the same PDP will go to Kaduna and say "our opponents vice is a Yoruba pastor that has 5000 churches" just to appeal to the sentiment of Northern Muslim voters.

this wicked method of camping has left the country more divide than ever, making this country difficult to govern.

a political party that sees nothing wrong with killing and beheading of political opponents!!

a political party that employs the services of tugs, millitans, terrorist and Secessionist.

SO I HATE ANYTHING PDP!!! I don't even give them a chance to explain, cause this Godforsaken PDP had 16 years to transform our great country but with very little to show.

but what gets me upset is that there are young Nigerians that support PDP i just don't get it!.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by sebali: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2016
humbleself242:
Bros I am not a politicians but soon we will soon knw that APC dont have anything to offer us because frm Buhari down to the lowest rank they are all thieves,going to 2years nothing has been done to the problem we are having in nigeria,imagine Fashola yesterday saying that even if nigerians pray all night our problem can never be solved meaning WHAT?

Meaning actions, re orientation etc solves problems and not prayers. . Evn d pple of Israel fought wars, couldn't they just pray and all obstacles be removed.
Nigeria is full of Religious Foolish Fanatics who refuse 2 separate idealism from reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by Progressive01(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2016
klax:
What relevancy is this rubbish on Sunday morning But guts are you jobless or stupid must you comment on all thrash All we should be concern now is who is the winner of yesterday election not a person is a fake army with bomb on kids body in Abuja pls is Abuja ondo state

Please if you have nothing good to say go back to bed or go to church. What a rubbish.

Now is pdp fault and you just belief it was pdp who said it what of if it's APC that created such account and disguised as pdp just to create panic and start their usual lies and blame game

Your grammar na die! Bravo!!

6 Likes

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by humbleself242(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2016
sebali:

Meaning actions, re orientation etc solves problems and not prayers. . Evn d pple of Israel fought wars, couldn't they just pray and all obstacles be removed.
Nigeria is full of Religious Foolish Fanatics who refuse 2 separate idealism from reality.
I get u but are u saying u and myself need re-orientation and action abi they need it our own is just to pray for the betterment of our life because APC,PDP etc has nothing good to give us mind u in everything u do u cannot put aside prayer because it is the key to better future
Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by IVORY2009(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2016
[s]
Progressive01:
Your grammar na die! Bravo!!
[/s]

Headmaster and grammarian, weldone ooo!
Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by Kaybaba5(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Bari22:
pdp the lying liers
Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by Jihadijohn: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2016
PDP Why na' Chai Zukazuka Tada
Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by lakesider(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Nigerians are wiser . how does this pix relate to election
Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by benzems(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by AntiWailer: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2016
PDP is doomed for ever.

Watch APC take more states gradually.

Ekiti is the next State.

If they know wat is good for them they should float another party and of course not field Atiku if not, BUHARI will win 2019 even if he is in the grave then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by AntiWailer: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2016
klax:

Please if you have nothing good to say go back to .bed or go to church. What a rubbish.

You are a stark illiterate.

So APC posted FROM PDP's official and verified twitter account ?

Don't tell me you still support those who denied you quality education ?

Eleeebo oriiibu, Eleeebo ooofoo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by bashydemy(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2016
LOL PDP no go kill person oooooo hahaha

1 Like

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by StOla: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2016
abu99err:

You are a man of truth. A model citizen.

You are a patriot!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by debonairprinx(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Wonderful, just wonderful!. Can u imagine this nonsense.
Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by beedam(f): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2016
AntiWailer:

You are a stark illiterate.

So APC posted FROM PDP's official and verified twitter account ?

Don't tell me you still support those who denied you quality education ?

Eleeebo oriiibu, Eleeebo ooofoo.

This just made me laugh out loud grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by OgaTheTop2: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Bari22:
pdp the lying liers
PDP can lie! Their lies fit wake dead person..

1 Like

Re: Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo by rashmanny(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Can u imagine, pdp planning another catastrophe as early as they can

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano State Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2016 - Photos / Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.