Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

When Your Ex Is The One In Charge Of Serving Food At A Party (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Your Ex Is The One In Charge Of Serving Food At A Party (photo) (3392 Views)

CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Jaiden Oluwatobi Adenibuya's Spiderman Themed Birthday Party (Photo) / “My Ex Is A Fool” – DJ Cuppy Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Ex Is The One In Charge Of Serving Food At A Party (photo) by Auntielinda(f): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2016

When Your Ex is the one In charge of Serving Food at a party (Photo)

When you go to a party hungry and your purpose of going to the party is to ger Foof, on getting there you realise Your Ex is the one In charge of Serving Food at a party. Automatically you know you are going home hungry again. Thats the kind face you will give.

http://www.hypestv.com/2016/11/when-your-ex-is-the-one-in-charge-of-serving-food-at-a-party-photo-olamide_ybnl/
Re: When Your Ex Is The One In Charge Of Serving Food At A Party (photo) by Mutuwa(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
undecided
Re: When Your Ex Is The One In Charge Of Serving Food At A Party (photo) by LouisBERG: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
cheesy grin badoo sneh

#caLLmeBERG
Re: When Your Ex Is The One In Charge Of Serving Food At A Party (photo) by DaddySLY(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: When Your Ex Is The One In Charge Of Serving Food At A Party (photo) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lolz, if to say na me sha, i go swallow my pride eh, beg her wewell, untill she gv me food o
Re: When Your Ex Is The One In Charge Of Serving Food At A Party (photo) by princefunmmy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
I go tell the person next to me to collect food for two
Re: When Your Ex Is The One In Charge Of Serving Food At A Party (photo) by Deejay1000(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Depends on how hungry i am o... If she nor serve fud e dey her neck o... Bt guy man must see smtin chop
Re: When Your Ex Is The One In Charge Of Serving Food At A Party (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lies.. She will serve me like no other.. My ex respects me till tomorrow.
Re: When Your Ex Is The One In Charge Of Serving Food At A Party (photo) by kollintin(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
depends on how you both broke up though buh dat pichure is hillarious
Re: When Your Ex Is The One In Charge Of Serving Food At A Party (photo) by Pyroclast(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Not true all.
This is the face of a Hennessey lover who sees his ex's current boyfriend in charge of drinks!!!
Na to go buy henny outside o!!
#whatisfood?
Re: When Your Ex Is The One In Charge Of Serving Food At A Party (photo) by drizslim(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sharafawizkidayo:
Lolz, if to say na me sha, i go swallow my pride eh, beg her wewell, untill she gv me food o

Man shall not live by BREAD Food alone
Re: When Your Ex Is The One In Charge Of Serving Food At A Party (photo) by Towncrier007(m): 1:12am On Nov 27, 2016
hahaha

(1) (Reply)

'stop Sucking My Ni.pples' - Uche Maduagwu Warns Popular Nollywood Actresses / Bobrisky Looking Super Stunning As He Steps Out In Ripped Jeans And Heels (pic) / Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Thigh In Flowing Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.