Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Canada Study Permit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Study Permit (548 Views)

Canada Study Permit / China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React / I Tracked My Canada Study Permit And I Found This (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canada Study Permit by Frisky87zx: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hi people! My Canada study permit application is 3 months old and I have not been instructed to proceed with the medicals. The estimated application process is 16 weeks as per Canadian immigration website. Meanwhile, resumption date for my proposed program is 09 January 2017. I have written emails to the visa office in Accra, Ghana but got no response. Be advised that they do not respond to enquires that is still within process time and unfortunately mine is a month away from the estimated processing time. I desperately need information on how to expedite the process so people any advise is very much appreciated. Cheers.
Re: Canada Study Permit by VickyRotex(f): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Frisky87zx:
Hi people! My Canada study permit application is 3 months old and I have not been instructed to proceed with the medicals. The estimated application process is 16 weeks as per Canadian immigration website. Meanwhile, resumption date for my proposed program is 09 January 2017. I have written emails to the visa office in Accra, Ghana but got no response. Be advised that they do not respond to enquires that is still within process time and unfortunately mine is a month away from the estimated processing time. I desperately need information on how to expedite the process so people any advise is very much appreciated. Cheers.

Op, you may not get a response here.

Visit the Travelling to Canada thread and post your question.

https://www.nairaland.com/3315266/travelling-canada-part-11
Re: Canada Study Permit by justwise(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

Op, you may not get a response here.

Visit the Travelling to Canada thread and post your question.

https://www.nairaland.com/3315266/travelling-canada-part-11

1 Like

(1)

Shocking Revelation About N-power / Obudu Mountain Resort What The Experience Like? / 7 Ways To Safeguard Your Travel Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.