Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's (1061 Views)

Buhari Speaks On Missing 111 Students Of Yobe School - Nigerians React / Farmer Welcomes Quadruplets In Sokoto, Receives Donations From Tambuwal / Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by Turakidanjuma(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, says the donations of her non-governmental organisation (NGO) cannot be mismanaged because she monitors them from her bedroom.

Aisha made this statement during an interview she granted to Your View, a show on TV Continental.

She also said her projects had not received any cash donations, and that 85% is her personal contribution.

“We are going from state to state to see what we can do to reduce maternal mortality, and we are providing women with basic things needed in a labour room,” she said.

“A lot of women can not afford it and stay at home to deliver the babies and that is dangerous. 80 percent of the kits will get to them because I monitor everything from my bedroom,” she said.

“I think out of all the contributions, it is only mine that gets to the internally displaced persons (IDPs) up to 85%.

“As the wife of the president, when I call people answer, that is why we have pet projects.”

She said the items that have been donated to the beneficiaries of the welfare programme, who are indigent men, women, widows and disabled from 17 local government areas, include 1,000 bags of rice, 1,000 cans of cooking oil, tomatoes, provisions and other food supplements.

“We are concentrating more on Borno community because it needs urgent attention,” she said.

On gender equality, she said: “Men and women are not the same, all we ask is to be treated nicely, women are to support the men.

“One of the major factor that hinders women from speaking out when it comes to domestic violence is the fear of the unknown, every woman should be able to sustain herself.”

The issue of bedroom came up after she raised the alarm that her husband’s government had been hijacked.

Responding to the allegation, Buhari had said his wife was not versed in politics, and that she belonged to his kitchen, his living room and the other room

http://9ja.site/2016/11/26/i-monitor-donations-from-my-bedroomother-room-aisha-buhari/

Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by spidey77: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Na you sabi. if u like monitor from the toilet. In other news, check out the cucumbers a pastor gave out here. Very disturbing pictures

http://xclusivegist360..com/2016/11/pastor-shocks-members-by-distributing.html
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by ojun50(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dis one go wicked oh
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by ThatIgboBoy: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
I.e the #OtherRoom right?
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by Bari22: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by dikeigbo2(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Smart and elegant firstlady.
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by Maydayy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Yeah from where u belong "za ada room"

3 Likes

Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by Turakidanjuma(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Maydayy:
Yeah from where u belong "za ada room"

lol.
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by Turakidanjuma(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Smart and elegant firstlady.

Some guys on Nairaland self grin

1 Like

Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Only in da oza room with EFCC agents undecided

Oga Lalasticlala abeg leave da oza room to monitor this development, abi you dey observe Nairaland control centre in da oza room shocked
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by Turakidanjuma(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Keneking:
Only in da oza room with EFCC agents undecided

Oga Lalasticlala abeg leave da oza room to monitor this development, abi you dey observe Nairaland control centre in da oza room shocked

Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by Juginho(f): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dis woman of za oda room

1 Like

Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by Turakidanjuma(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lalasticlala please move this post to the other room
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by tundafayaBuhari: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
She monitors it from za oza room. continue beautiful woman buy you are married to wrong man
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by saint047(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
The other Room she meant to say
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by Turakidanjuma(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2017
this woman self _
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by dangotesmummy: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2017
grin

Madam first lady biko mechionu

You're too old and too enlightened and exposed to be spewing this kind of thrash grin
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by omowolewa: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2017
This your bedroom!
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by vedaxcool(m): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Making an impact on the lives of many while fools are here making a waste of their life
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by tamonokare: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2017
From the other room?
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by expialidocious: 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Za bedroom again? what is it with this room?BTW, I haven't still figured out where the other room is. we don't have it in our house oh
Re: I Monitor My Donations From My Bed Room- Aisha Buhari Speaks On Idp's by lagdmark(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
So buhari's was right when he said his wife belongs to oza room

(1) (Reply)

Eid Il-maulud: FG Declares Monday 12th December Public Holiday / Air Crash: Pls Confirm / Donald Duke Causes Stir At Calabar Bikers Carnival With His Batmobile (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.