Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors (46537 Views)

Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match / Ambode And Soyinka At Boxing Match Between Tinubu & Holyfield / Okezie Ikpeazu Wears Aba-Made Cloth While Watching Football Match - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by 4nobody4every1: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef...to be FIFA rep grin

What Goodluck Ebele J. can not officiate due to the corruption cases on his head?
Even Gowon can not officiate due to old age?
tongue

Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by Jakasibo(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ref. of the year is OBJ
But baba dey do partial sha hw females go beat males
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by emeijeh(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Iszboy:
. I pass a decree that this coming 2017 will b your year of SENSE. Amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by tundafayaBuhari: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Iszboy:
let me see your face

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by tundafayaBuhari: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
shamecurls:

And when you see Ojukwu, You will understand why Jews have flat-heads, yam legs and re mostly dwarfs below 4ft.
but they are handsome.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by tundafayaBuhari: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
yinkslinks:
What is Afonja?
papa ajasco

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
let me see your face
where do u live, let me pay u a visit and for ur info, I'm nt an afonja

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by thunderbabs: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
On don jazzy, until don jazzy secures rihanna's love, he go dey work hin age ni...

As 4 baba, mk he dey groove dey go
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by apholaryn: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
If you see OBJ then you will understand why Afonjas are very ugly
go get a life
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by ettybaba(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
thorpido:
Don't some of you have elders at home?
Ibos don't have elders.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by oluwatosin67: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
shamecurls:

And when you see Ojukwu, You will understand why Jews have flat-heads, yam legs and re mostly dwarfs below 4ft.

OMG. ROTFL
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by sirfee(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin ;DLasisi Lasisi please come and see your uncle ooh!
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by ishiamu(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
shamecurls:

e pain am kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by lagrangea: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Cre8:
Is okay...i believe he is trying to burn some calories cause I don't have any clue to what could have warranted this.

In other news, gionne s6s for sale or swap with Gionee M5 /M5 plus

Whataspp :07062380698
How much abeg?
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by dimexy247(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
emeijeh:
Don Jazzy claimed to be 34 earlier today.
Someone please remind me of baba's age again
grin

Meanwhile, employers will be like:

lol
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by kelvinatkins(m): 12:17am On Nov 27, 2016
belatoxx:

Obasanjo nah buccaneer now nah today you know all leader past or present belong to one secret cult that is why we cant eradicate them no matter how we tried
hmmmmm
u were d one that initiated him right?
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by vectoh(m): 12:21am On Nov 27, 2016
What I this one
you Jus talk anyhow undecided
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by winnerz: 12:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Iszboy:

Don't you know that Obasanjo's Grandpa was a flat head, hard working 'Jew' that migrated from the 'Evil forest' or the Land of the Rising Sun to the Land flowing with milk and honey? Can't you see he's gotten a flat head too!
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by winnerz: 12:32am On Nov 27, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:

Don't you know that Obasanjo's Grandpa was a flat head, hard working 'Jew' that migrated from the 'Evil forest' or the Land of the Rising Sun to the Land flowing with milk and honey? Can't you see he's gotten a flat head too!
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by babaowu: 1:42am On Nov 27, 2016
phemmyutd:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Saturday added humour to the South-West games of the Nigerian Medical Association, NMA, as he featured as the official referee for the football match organised by the body.
The match was between female and male doctors, and was played at the Moshood Abiola International Stadium, Abeokuta, Ogun State Capital.

The former president dished out rules to the players, and handed a male player the yellow card at some point.
Mr. Obasanjo’s athleticism, as he ran after the players, and his handling of the game, even awarding a penalty, turned out the key attraction for hundreds of amused spectators.

The match, which lasted 45minutes, ended in favour of the female doctors who led with 2 goals to 1.
Speaking after the match, the former president commended the doctors for deeming if fit to create time for physical exercise in spite of their tight schedule.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/sports/football/216410-obasanjo-officiates-football-match-between-male-female-doctors.html

nicer
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by KangaIye: 3:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Ebora owu. cool
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by shaboti: 3:52am On Nov 27, 2016
Cre8:
Is okay...i believe he is trying to burn some calories cause I don't have any clue to what could have warranted this.

In other news, gionne s6s for sale or swap with Gionee M5 /M5 plus

Whataspp :07062380698
pls how much is the s6
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by chysam: 4:17am On Nov 27, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:

And when you see Omotola??
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by yinkslinks(m): 4:23am On Nov 27, 2016
what is papa ajasco?
tundafayaBuhari:
papa ajasco
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by tundafayaBuhari: 5:01am On Nov 27, 2016
yinkslinks:
what is papa ajasco?
Google is your friend
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by tundafayaBuhari: 5:03am On Nov 27, 2016
chysam:

And when you see Omotola??
so only fine celebrity from Afonja is omotola? Eya sorry
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by tundafayaBuhari: 5:04am On Nov 27, 2016
winnerz:

your father must be lie Mohamed
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by tundafayaBuhari: 5:05am On Nov 27, 2016
apholaryn:
go get a life
please borrow me some life?
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by tundafayaBuhari: 5:06am On Nov 27, 2016
Iszboy:
where do u live, let me pay u a visit and for ur info, I'm nt an afonja
he is denying his people? Afonjas can lie.
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by yinkslinks(m): 5:12am On Nov 27, 2016
what is google is your friend?
tundafayaBuhari:
Google is your friend
Re: Obasanjo Officiates Football Match Between Male, Female Doctors by tundafayaBuhari: 6:07am On Nov 27, 2016
yinkslinks:
what is google is your friend?
do you have beef with Google? It's friendly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon Uche Okonkwo Receives Body Of His Father Via A Private Jet In Asaba (Video) / Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / APC Will Displace PDP - TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.