Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Alarming: FRSC To Increase License Cost - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Alarming: FRSC To Increase License Cost (908 Views)

FRSC To Impound Motorcycles, Tricycles Without Number Plates From August / FRSC To Embark On “operation Show Your Driving Licence’’ In Lagos / FRSC To Hike Fees For Driver’s Licence, Number Plate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarming: FRSC To Increase License Cost by Ideyontop: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Just saw this on AIT News where oga at the top of FRSC said he is increasing the cost of obtaining new drivers license. My questions is this:

Why increase the cost when most Nigerians do not even get this license at the official rate? They usually get it at an inflated rate cos of the impossible process. Most people resort to the easier more expensive alternative ( black market sort of process.)

The eventual new high price will still be topped with the usual black market additional cost, by the time it gets to the ordinary man ( the user) the price would be unbearable. This is totally wrong and we do not subscribe to this.
Re: Alarming: FRSC To Increase License Cost by emeijeh(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Yesterday it was data tariff,
Today it is license fee
Tomorrow, what news on increase will they tell us?

Re: Alarming: FRSC To Increase License Cost by Juginho(f): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
emeijeh:
H
Spacebooker grin
Re: Alarming: FRSC To Increase License Cost by emeijeh(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Juginho:
Spacebooker grin
Hello feminine Mourinho grin
Re: Alarming: FRSC To Increase License Cost by samincredible44(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Coupled with their tedious process,they want to increase the license cost.nigeria doesn't deserve to b called a country.#chanji
Re: Alarming: FRSC To Increase License Cost by Juginho(f): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
emeijeh:
Hello feminine Mourinho grin
Re: Alarming: FRSC To Increase License Cost by omowolewa: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
This Government and its over zealous agents.
What has the masses gained so far.
Re: Alarming: FRSC To Increase License Cost by Blue3k(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hmm I should've got licence last time I was on Nigeria. Oh well.

(1) (Reply)

Engine Oil Recommendation For Car Issues / Sweet Ride 2016 / I Will Pay: Need Someone Who Will Teach Me Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.