Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Kwara State University 3rd List Will Be Out This Week - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara State University 3rd List Will Be Out This Week (970 Views)

Federal Polytechnic ,ilaro 3rd List Awaiters 2012/2013 Admissions / Ambrose Alli University 3rd Batch Release / Unilag To Release 3rd List {true/false} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State University 3rd List Will Be Out This Week by frakie: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2009
landers the kwasu list will be out this week, the list which was taken to abuja , it get to my hearing that the list was removed by jamb, that s the candidate score below 200 in the university matriculation exam, as been removed from the university admssion list. so be calm all landers and all kwasu state indegne including non indegine no wahala then n get choice that to admit student this year, na waitng u get you go use get waiting you want my guy,
u that below to the group of kwarant that is the indegene your school fees is 185,000 and for the non indegene the schol fees is 250 thousand naira including the accomodation and acceptance fee that is just that.

you can get me on the following link below,
frasino4real@yahoo.com or on 07032367270
Re: Kwara State University 3rd List Will Be Out This Week by EMMYD01(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2009
Na wa for that una sch oh,if i go go private university make i go,well i wish everybody success

(1) (Reply)

NUC Licences 104th Varsity / Busines Partner In Abuja (obana Street In Gwagwalada) / American Scholarships For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.