Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Pimaxchange.com Scam Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pimaxchange.com Scam Alert (614 Views)

Payforcards. Com Scam Beware Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pimaxchange.com Scam Alert by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
My dear nairalanders, I know you have all seen the advert of pimaxchange on this forum at least once. please don't fall for the site its a scam I decided to test them buy buying 1000 naira worth of bitcoin from them it since then they have not credited me. I have alerted the admin several times and also send them a mail but they didn't answer me.
please they are scammers don't waste your hard earn money in this time of change. screenshot below to show am not lying

Re: Pimaxchange.com Scam Alert by cligence(m): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2016
This order has been completed. Kindly check your account. It was not our fault that this alert was not received. Now we have to manually print statement of account to trace this transaction. Is so funny that you think Pimaxchange will spend 100s of thousands in marketing only to rip you off 999 Naira. Once we confirm alert either for e-wallet funding or local bank credit, we complete such order without any delay.
My dear nairalanders, I know you have all seen the advert of pimaxchange on this forum at least once. please don't fall for the site its a scam I decided to test them buy buying 1000 naira worth of bitcoin from them it since then they have not credited me. I have alerted the admin several times and also send them a mail but they didn't answer me.
please they are scammers don't waste your hard earn money in this time of change. screenshot below to show am not lying
Re: Pimaxchange.com Scam Alert by cligence(m): 2:48am On Dec 07, 2016
This order has been completed. Kindly check your account. It was not our fault that this alert was not received. Now we have to manually print statement of account to trace this transaction. Is so funny that you think Pimaxchange will spend 100s of thousands in marketing only to rip you off 999 Naira. Once we confirm alert either for e-wallet funding or local bank credit, we complete such order without any delay.
Re: Pimaxchange.com Scam Alert by arinzest: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
how long did i take you guys to credit his account?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Sure Ways To Make Money In 2017 (see How) / MMM Is Back / Any Youth That Can Not Make It In This Buhari Government Is Not A Serious Type.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.