Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet (1410 Views)

Let Me Show You How You Can Turn $20 Of Bitcoin Into $200,000 In 11 Months / How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / Get Free Bitcoin Into Your Wallet By Clicking On Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by Doyin400l(m): 12:53am On Nov 27, 2016
I bought a bitcoin from a lady on Facebook, she told me that she has sent the bitcoin but to my surprise I haven't seen it yet in my block chain wallet..Almost 24hours now..pls are my being scammed?
Re: How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by BiafranBushBoy: 1:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Doyin400l:
I bought a bitcoin from a lady on Facebook, she told me that she has sent the bitcoin but to my surprise I haven't seen it yet in my block chain wallet..Almost 24hours now..pls are my being scammed?

Yes you have been scammed...!!

Next time, seek trusted peeps on Nland...

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by bizza45: 1:06am On Nov 27, 2016
it should b delivered immediately..... mine never wasted up to 2mins
Re: How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by Doyin400l(m): 3:11am On Nov 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Yes you have been scammed...!!
Next time, seek trusted peeps on Nland...
chisos 18k oooo
Re: How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by solace89(m): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2016
You must be a learner...you've been scammed bro if what you're saying is true
Re: How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by BiafranBushBoy: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2016
Doyin400l:
chisos 18k oooo
So you leave Nairaland enter Facebook dey find Bitcoin...
I tire for you...
Re: How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by marksburg: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2016
Pls Wch trusted person can I buy bitcoin from
Re: How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by nnachukz(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Well, if you bought and it has been sent as claimed. Then it should have reflected in your wallet in few minutes or seconds self. So, I conclude that nothing was sent by that woman. It is only free faucet that it will take hours to send just because they want to do in bulk and at a cheaper transfer fee.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by nnachukz(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2016
marksburg:
Pls Wch trusted person can I buy bitcoin from
send mail here chukwunn@yahoo.com I will give you certified company link where I bought mine. But you should use my invite code so that both of us can chop bonus in naira.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by marksburg: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
nnachukz:
send mail here chukwunn@yahoo.com I will give you certified company link where I bought mine. But you should use my invite code so that both of us can chop bonus in naira.

tnk u but can u state it here?
Re: How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Noliza:

How long does it take to get matched?
Within 24 hours
Re: How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Look before you leap

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by Jamez122: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Click below
Re: How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
enairaprof:
HR makes sense! In fact the best so far.
Virtually everything is automated after your first PH

Drop your email, wanna join
Re: How Long Does It Take For Delivery Of Bitcoin Into The Wallet by nnachukz(m): 8:58am On Nov 28, 2016
marksburg:

tnk u but can u state it here?
OK. Some rules have made it difficult for us to promote even genuine venture. You can buy or sell bitcoin with them and get paid in Naira. Which you can withdraw to your bank account. You can also convert your bitcoin to Naira at no bank transaction fee. All you need to do is go to google play and download BITX app. Sign up, fund your account, buy bitcoin and start trading or do anything you like with it. Please when you sign up. Go to promotion, click on it and enter my code S6NCU, then you will get N100 when you buy or sell 0.10btc.

(1) (Reply)

Groundnut Oil Making Machine For Sale / Bitcoin Scaling And August 1 D-day: How To Protect Your Bitcoin / 50 Businesses To Do In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.