Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

The Political Victory For Yorubaland... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Political Victory For Yorubaland... (5611 Views)

Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland / Okonjo-Iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save / Tinubu Is A Pillar, Leader In Yorubaland - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by basilo102: 6:16am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

If there is schedule conflict in Oodua meeting and Nigerian meeting, Oodua takes priority. We dont mind sending reps to sit in the Nigerian meeting on our behalf.

Next time there is conflict with Oodua event let us know if you need us and we will dispatch reps.

No vex say we no make Kano.
Lol comedians everywhere, decision at Kano meeting triumphed who cares about your toothless odua rubbish

3 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:17am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

grin grin There is nothing like Yoruba land. That whole area is a conquered territory of Awusa and Igbo pipo, politically and economically. cool

hahahahahahahahajahahahahaha....

okay, no vex.
Next time there is conflict in schedule we will put Biafra interest above everyone else's.

Now, how's that, did your diharrea stop now? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by basilo102: 6:17am On Nov 27, 2016
aresssa:
To the ipob bigots with zero sense of identity, zero sense of belonging and self worth, the bond in Yoruba land and people transcends politics, bitterness, hatred and the kind of communal idiocies you losers practice in your worthless and unproductive villages..

all these consolations are of no use now

3 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by basilo102: 6:20am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

grin grin my guy, I gave you like. But you think you are talking to Yoruba....this is Biafra guy you are talking to, a log of dead wood. They understand what Trump will do for Biafra even before he is sworn in but they have zero interest to discover what Buhari will do for them, 18months since he was sworn in....and they dont care!

grin true word.
all these are weak diversionary tactics. The guy you quoted is logical and followed my argument. All yoruba this yoruba that is pure nonsense. The world have moved pass narrow tribal bullshyte

3 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by Africonji: 6:20am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

hahahahahahahahajahahahahaha....

okay, no vex.
Next time there is conflict in schedule we will put Biafra interest above everyone else's.

Now, how's that, did your diharrea stop now? grin grin

Without you pipo we will get Biafra. Mark my words. The world is already paying attention to us. You slaves have already chosen to remain subjugated by your masters but we are not cowards.

1 Like

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

Without you pipo we will get Biafra. Mark my words. The world is already paying attention to us. You slaves have already chosen to remain subjugated by your masters but we are not cowards.

really?

Lmao. Has Obasanjo agreed to allow your Biafra? Your grandpas identification pass, the surrender documents and the declaration of a defunct republic and all the insignias of Biafra were supervised by Obasanjo. Would you like to see the pass of a defunct Biafran?

Miraculously, Obasanjo is also the Chairperson of the association of past global leaders. I dont see how Biafra can get around him.

If Obasanjo says yes to Biafra you will have a republic. If he says no, then you remain defunct and no republic.

So has Obasanjo said yes to Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by basilo102: 6:29am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

really?

Lmao. Has Obasanjo agreed to allow your Biafra? Your grandpas identification pass, the surrender documents and the declaration of a defunct republic and all the insignias of Biafra were supervised by Obasanjo. Would you like to see the pass of a defunct Biafran?

Miraculously, Obasanjo is also the Chairperson of the association of past global leaders. I dont see how Biafra can get around him.

If Obasanjo says yes to Biafra you will have a republic. If he says no, then you remain defunct and no republic.

Bros, Tinubu candidate has been humiliated. thats the main issue here.

3 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by WhoRUDeceiving: 6:30am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

really?

Sharrap, OBJ is not working for you or your father.

He is working first and only for Queen Elizabeth and Western Banks to come to your village and take as they may. If you talk, bullet you go receive sharp-ally.

So please go sidon

3 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2016
basilo102:

Lol comedians everywhere, decision at Kano meeting triumphed who cares about your toothless odua rubbish

if we unplug that Oodua "rubbish" Iboland will perish. Heck...we havent even unplugged it and Iboland is already submerged in deficits. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by basilo102: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2016
aresssa:

Odu’a Investment Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria as a Limited Liability Company in July 1976, to take over the business interests of the former Western State of Nigeria now comprising Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
All your broke and insolvent states looking for where to hide their shameless head. All this nonsense odua to cover up your incompetent rusted roof infested states. Wake me up when Ambode pays Osun debts. Wake up to the new reality. states are the federating units

3 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:36am On Nov 27, 2016
basilo102:

Bros, Tinubu candidate has been humiliated. thats the main issue here.

the humiliation of Tinubu candidate is the catalyst that produced a guy through whom Ondo has been returned to join a common political platform across Yorubaland.

Dude, you are getting there. It is tiresome but i see my efforts on you paying off. In one sentence a Yoruba already got it. I have to spend three and four pages of coaching to get IPOB there but its a relief you got the point now why we jubilate for Ondo and Yorubaland.

3 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by aresssa: 6:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Africonji:

There is nothing like Yoruba land. That whole area is a conquered territory of Awusa and Igbo pipo, politically and economically.

Always funny when idiotic, moronic and and ignorant Igbos try to prove to you how shallow, idiotic and ignorant they are..

You don't have to impress me with your stupidity and clownish routines because I know already how sadly you and your kind are are nothing but aimless trolls with zero identity...

4 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by aresssa: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2016
[s]
basilo102:

All your broke and insolvent states looking for where to hide their shameless head. All this nonsense odua to cover up your incompetent rusted roof infested states. Wake me up when Ambode pays Osun debts. Wake up to the new reality. states are the federating units
[/s]

This one just dey bark like crazy and frustrated village square bingo all over the place.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by basilo102: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2016
aresssa:
To the ipob bigots with zero sense of identity, zero sense of belonging and self worth, the bond in Yoruba land and people transcends politics, bitterness, hatred and the kind of communal idiocies you losers practice in your worthless and unproductive villages..

Living in denial is Afonjas trademark

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has raised an eyebrow over Osun State Governor Rauf Aregbesola’s weekend visit to Governor Ayodele Fayose in Ado-Ekiti, saying such a visit to Ekiti State is a slight on APC and contempt for the party’s leadership in the state.

Aregbesola was in Ado-Ekiti on Saturday on invitation of Fayose for the 20th Year Anniversary of Ekiti State.

At a public forum broadcast live on the state media, Aregbesola described Fayose as “omoluabi” and a hardworking governor who had turned around the fortunes of Ekiti State in terms of infrastructure.

Social media reports also quoted Aregbesola as saying that “Fayose is a reliable person” and that in spite of political differences, he and Fayose shared many things in common, while also reportedly saying that “sooner than later, there will be realignment of forces”.

Scuffing at the visit in a statement by the Publicity Secretary, Taiwo Olatunbosun, the party described Aregbesola’s visit to Fayose as a slight on APC, stressing that it signposted the contempt into which the party and its leaders were held by the Osun governor after Fayose had caused severe pains in the lives of APC members, some of whom had been languishing in jail for about two years for the offences they did not commit.

He said: “Aregbesola’s visit to Fayose praising him as ‘omoluabi’ and for the achievements by APC-led government is not alone embarrassing but also awful in the face of sustained attacks on APC members, some of whom are still languishing in jail for about two years over trumped-up charges by Fayose.

“It is shocking that Aregbesola as a governor and one of the leading lights in APC in the South West and indeed the nation would be visiting Ekiti State without putting the leaders into confidence, more so on a visit to a man who once wished the President dead and had done unbelievable things both in Nigeria and abroad to bring Buhari’s government down.

“Worse still, Aregbesola was praising the man who will stop at nothing to bring APC-led Federal Government down after several years of failed attempts by the progressives to win the presidency of Nigeria.”

Olatunbosun also frowned at alleged misappropriation of APC’s authority with the Osun governor promising realignments of forces with Fayose “sooner than later”, saying such “unbridled” trading off of APC in Ekiti State to Fayose would never stand in the face of the governor’s molestation of APC members over the years.

“We find it most embarrassing and shocking that one of our leaders would be planning a re-alignment of forces with a governor that has made life a nightmare for our members, the same members that will participate in the said re-alignment that Aregbesola is talking about, without sparing a thought for members held in jail unjustly while other APC members are routinely attacked by Fayose’s men on the streets.

“We also find it spiteful that Aregbesola would sit with Fayose on this same programme where the latter berated Buhari to no end, including describing the President’s programmes as a theory that is compounding problems for Nigerians,” he said.

Warning that the state leaders would resist any attempt to draft the governor into any realignment with APC in the state and foist him on the party, Olatunbosun noted that Fayose had done enough damage to the integrity of Ekiti people, saying that now was the time for the real “omoluabi” in Ekiti to join forces to rebuild the ruins into which Fayose’s administration had left the state.

2 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by ificatchmodeh: 6:47am On Nov 27, 2016
aresssa:
[s][/s]

This one just dey bark like crazy and frustrated village square bingo all over the place.. grin grin

Argue intelligently not insult.

3 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by basilo102: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Argue intelligently not insult.
Pleas help me remind them
Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by basilo102: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2016
aresssa:

Always funny when idiotic, moronic and and ignorant Igbos try to prove to you how shallow, idiotic and ignorant they are..

You don't have to impress me with your stupidity and clownish routines because I know already how sadly you and your kind are are nothing but aimless trolls with zero identity...
empty curses, no point made
Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by basilo102: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

the humiliation of Tinubu candidate is the catalyst that produced a guy through whom Ondo has been returned to join a common political platform across Yorubaland.

Dude, you are getting there. It is tiresome but i see my efforts on you paying off. In one sentence a Yoruba already got it. I have to spend three and four pages of coaching to get IPOB there but its a relief you got the point now why we jubilate for Ondo and Yorubaland.
COntinue consoling yourself. Btw, i don't know why you think yorubas own APC. we have discovered how you take advantage of igbos rejection of buhari who is a total failure. we have corrected that. you must compete now, if you support a devil next time we will send all Lucifers in our region to join him too

2 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by basilo102: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

if we unplug that Oodua "rubbish" Iboland will perish. Heck...we havent even unplugged it and Iboland is already submerged in deficits. grin grin
another fraudulent claim. the reverse is the case. your insolvent states are looking for where to hide with oodua nonsense

By Adetutu Folasade-Koyi

BudgIT , a data-simplifying civic organisation has said 33, out of the 36 states of the Federation, are unable to fulfill recurrent obligations.

In 2015, BudgIT said only 19 states were in that situation.

Before President Muhammad Buhari’s administration officially declared Nigeria in a recession, few months ago, 17 states were reportedly able to meet up with recurrent needs, but, according to BudgIT’s report, only three states can now meet recurrent obligations.

A report released by the organisation titled ‘State of States’ showed that only Lagos, Rivers and Enugu [/b]are the states that can fulfill obligations to its workers.

Akwa Ibom reportedly placed [b]last on the table of ability to meet monthly recurrent expenditure commitments
followed by Bayelsa, Oyo and Osun, said BudgIT.

Other weak states, according to BudgIT are Ogun, Plateau, Delta, Kwara, Adamawa, Abia, Benue, Bauchi, Jigawa, Kano, Cross River, Kogi, Imo, Ondo, Nassarawa, Yobe, Kaduna, Ekiti, Sokoto Borno and Taraba.

Zamfara, Gombe, Anambra, Niger, Katsina, Ebonyi, Edo and Kebbi were classified as states with fair shortfalls. The report focused on how much revenue is received and generated by the states, the total debt stock and the total recurrent expenditure of the states.

1 Like

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by olabukola: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2016
To be honest Oke is suppose to have won this election. If not for anything to show The Kaduna Mafias that Jagaban still rains supreme in SW politics. This Akati victory spell doom for Jagaban Bogu. One by one Kuduna Mafias will change all the APC governors in SW including Ekiti to their prefered candidates if care is not taken. Their next target might be lagos and once they succeed its all over for the south. Now we have a flatty woman as first lady in SW too bad. This victory is not good form two angles in MHO.

2 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by basilo102: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Another news to prove that your comatose states are looking for where to hide with Odua nonsense

The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, and his from Osun State counterpart, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola have disagreed over the need to sell national assets to finance the 2016 budget.

While Aregbesola urged the Federal Government to sell ‘idle’ national assets and spare the functional ones, Fayose opposed the idea, arguing that selling them would amount to auctioning Nigeria.

The duo spoke in Ado Ekiti during an interactive forum which was part of the activities lined up to mark the 20th anniversary of the creation of Ekiti State.

They, however, canvassed regional integration and cooperation as well as the revival of agriculture as some of the steps to revive national economy.

Aregbesola, who delivered a lecture entitled, “The imperative of unity,” said the biting economic problem was such that in the whole of the South-West region, only Lagos State could stand on its own.

He stressed the need to intensify efforts to revive agriculture, end oil pipeline vandalism and promote regional integration for meaningful development.

He said, “We should revive agriculture, especially food production. Agriculture gives us raw materials for industries and aids in no small measure in economic development. If we can improve on our productivity in food production through agriculture, we will eliminate hunger in our land.

“I want to urge Nigerians to end the ongoing vandalism of oil pipelines as the militants’ activities have been reducing the nation’s daily oil productivity level to between 700,000 and one million per barrel.

“The current vandalism of oil pipeline by the Niger Delta militants is robbing the nation of oil production of 700,000 to one million per barrel on a daily basis. This amounts to a huge loss of oil revenue to the country and has further led to the current recession in the country. An urgent concerted effort is therefore needed to stop the vandalism so that the country could get out of the recession.”

Aregbesola added, “It is high time the Yoruba nation and indeed the South-West united in terms of integrating our development strategies in education, commerce, economy, agriculture and tourism among others. There is no reason we should not unite for the best.

“The truth is that no Yoruba state, with the exception of Lagos State, can survive alone without collaborating with sister states. Therefore, we have to come together, pull together our abundant human and material resources.”

The governor described Ekiti people as men of integrity and courage and urged them to continue to support their governor for the development of the country.

“I congratulate all Ekiti people on the 20th anniversary of the creation of your state, my state, our state. You fought the Ekiti Parapo War which is an indication of unity of purpose. There is strength in unity.”

But Fayose, in his remarks, said selling the national assets was like selling Nigeria at a give-away price.

“Selling our national assets simply amounts to auctioning Nigeria. If we sell the assets because the country is in recession, what would be left of Nigeria?

“What would we call our own? Selling of assets is like moving the country backward. If we sell the assets to finance this year’s budget what would we sell next year? The Federal Government should look beyond its party and assemble economists and financial experts that would assist the President in his drive to bring the nation out of the present economic quagmire.”

Urging the Federal Government to uphold the principles of justice and equity, which he said were germane to building democracy, the governor said, “Justice is very important and without it, democracy is already endangered. If people are now beginning to contest against the Independent National Electoral Commission and security agencies for manipulation of elections, then democracy is endangered. It is political parties that are supposed to contest elections and not people contesting against inadequacies of the electoral umpire.”

http://punchng.com/fayose-aregbesola-disagree-sale-national-assets/

1 Like

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by basilo102: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2016
olabukola:
To be honest Oke is suppose to have won this election. If not for anything to show The Kaduna Mafias that Jagaban still rains supreme in SW politics. This Akati victory spell doom for Jagaban Bogu. One by one Kuduna Mafias will change all the APC governors in SW including Ekiti to their prefered candidates if care is not taken. Their next target might be lagos and once they succeed its all over for the south. Now we have a flatty woman as first lady in SW too bad. This victory is not good form two angles in MHO.
This is the real situation on ground. I dont know why some people are running away from this stark reality by consoling themselves with diversionary theories

2 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by basilo102: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2016
PEACE, I am out for now, to come back later
Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Lol. In 2015 Eleko instructed that Agbaje is not going to rule in his domain and camped with Ambode.

Two weeks after election, at a family gathering in Iduntafa, Agbaje sat next to his uncle, Eleko, and both were discussing issues in good mood.

You have zero understanding of Yoruba politics and its inter-twined intrigues. So its best, at this age, you leave alone what you cant comprehend and focus on those you can grasp. grin

Politicians are pretenders and more so Yoruba ones are backstabbers, so, what's your point?
Doesn't Buhari and Ekweremadu shake hands?
Buhari and Jonathan?
Abeg, swerve. Child

2 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2016
basilo102:

COntinue consoling yourself. Btw, i don't know why you think yorubas own APC. we have discovered how you take advantage of igbos rejection of buhari who is a total failure. we have corrected that. you must compete now, if you support a devil next time we will send all Lucifers in our region to join him too

Lmfao..hahaha. You have discovered
Hahahahahahahahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good job with your discovery. Hmmmm...

2 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Politicians are pretenders and more so Yoruba ones are backstabbers, so, what's your point?
Doesn't Buhari and Ekweremadu shake hands?
Buhari and Jonathan?
Abeg, swerve. Child

Can you imagine how successful Ekweremadu could be as a deputy Senate Leader if he could just shake hands with the President?

Thats the highlight of difference between Yoruba and Ibo politics.

You look for ways to open divisions and camp on different sides.

We look for ways to bridge gaps and even if our camps are different, we explore ways to unite it.

Im glad this self-revelation of idiocy and admission of political deficit
was made by an Iboman.

1 Like

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by Philistine(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2016
X
basilo102:

what happened to this
https://www.nairaland.com/3486042/ondo-elections-rig-die-opc#51369968
Tinubus touts even threatened FG yet AD chieftain was abducted by DSS and the election favoured FG imposed candidate. This is a political loss to SW.
How is it a political loss to sw?yorubas voted for a Yoruba man, so wetin concern igbos for the matter?

2 Likes

Re: The Political Victory For Yorubaland... by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Can you imagine how successful Ekweremadu could be as a deputy Senate Leader if he could just shake hands with the President?

Thats the highlight of difference between Yoruba and Ibo politics.

You look for ways to open divisions and camp on different sides.

We look for ways to bridge gaps and even if our camps are different, we explore ways to unite it.

Im glad this self-revelation of idiocy and admission of political deficit
was made by an Iboman.

Self deceit.
Same way Awolowo united with obj, obj with Abiola, Abiola with Awolowo, etc.
Tell that to who don't know your history.

Fellow Yoruba's undermined Awolowo, and Abiola
Even olu falae

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The cry for a better NIGERIA has gone out of hand just take a look at this / They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri / Enugu Remains The Most Peaceful, Economic Driven State In Nigeria - ESDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.