Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,359 members, 7,850,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Channels TV Okinbaloye - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Channels TV Okinbaloye (2182 Views)

Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Politics Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 5:10am On Nov 27, 2016
I have been watching Seun Okinbaloye of channels TV and his political reports and I can't help notice that his style of reporting is very immature, tension soaked and he always shouts when clearly there's no reason to.

Is this the best Channels TV can come up with?
if so he should be trained on how to report political issues or need in a peaceful manner and stop working himself up over nothing... the catholic church JDPC might help him with the conflict sensitive reporting course... obviously he's very deficient in that regard. and now becoming very irritating on screen.
Hard talk anchors and other political reporting platforms don't shout, create palpable violence soaked atmosphere... or keep shouting at interviewees or screaming at the viewers ...

...my piece

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 5:12am On Nov 27, 2016
he must learn to be calm and poised

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 5:12am On Nov 27, 2016
composed and mature
Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 5:14am On Nov 27, 2016
he needs not be rude to his interviewees by asking irrelevant and already answered questions..... like the Ondo State rec had to scream at him yesterday...

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 5:15am On Nov 27, 2016
he must cease talking like someone only looking for the negatives in any political situation...

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 5:16am On Nov 27, 2016
all elections are usually tension soaked hence his reports must calm people down as well as being informative

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 5:21am On Nov 27, 2016
he can still use some lessons and advice from the seasoned NTA staff on his conduct

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 5:27am On Nov 27, 2016
then barbing to look civil will not hurt his personae

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 5:32am On Nov 27, 2016
he should up his game
Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 5:34am On Nov 27, 2016
cease creating an unnecessary chaotic atmosphere when there's none

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by Jengem: 5:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Really butthurt for seun there aint you buddy.

My advise is to quickly get over it or step to him amd demand an apology for whatever you so butthurt about

Fact is his reportage is better than yours as he is actually on tv

Yet here you are...a common hater...and thats not keeping it G

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 5:45am On Nov 27, 2016
Jengem:
Really butthurt for seun there aint you buddy.

My advise is to quickly get over it or step to him amd demand an apology for whatever you so butthurt about

Fact is his reportage is better than yours as he is actually on tv

Yet here you are...a common hater...and thats not keeping it G
you just daydreaming... my career ain't TV oriented... but then you will be doing him a lot of good by informing him about the contents here. as for the other heap of poppycock you spewed I'll just ignore.
Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 5:54am On Nov 27, 2016
jengem you need reflexive thinking to respond to my posts most times...
Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 27, 2016
I think Seun style is like BBC hardtalk style. I think is unique. It helps seun and channels to appear politically neutral since seun does it to almost anybody he interviews

Stephen Sackur of BBC hardtalk is like that who makes his interviews looks like fight. That is why people watch hardtalk on BBC

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 6:04am On Nov 27, 2016
tuale4u:
I think Seun style is like BBC hardtalk style. I think is unique. It helps seun and channels to appear politically neutral since seun does it to almost anybody he interviees.

Stephen Sackur of BBC hardtalk is like that who makes his interviews looks like fight. That is why people watch hardtalk on BBC
Thanks for this useful post. I will have to agree with you that he has managed to always look neutral unlike some others.... but I still find his screaming unnecessary... he engages in it so much that you can't help but notice the lag between his mental faculties and his mouth

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by spidey77: 6:07am On Nov 27, 2016
well i must disagree here. The charged atmosphere makes the programme captivating. He should reduce d shouting though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 6:09am On Nov 27, 2016
spidey77:
well i must disagree here. The charged atmosphere makes the programme captivating. He should reduce d shouting though
yes. someone is getting it.... without the screaming... he can still make sure the programme is captivating... by selecting the issues carefully.... questions with more intelligence... those kinds that can lead to further unspoken answers...
I welcome the disagreement. thanks for the view . we can help make him better...
Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2016
His employers are pleased with him. What's your own?
Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by anigbajumo(m): 6:14am On Nov 27, 2016

Dude,u need to stop wasting ur time about seun. Am not in mood to type,I just need to reply you.Am watching channels TV because of seun,av never missed his program for the past two years.Seun is good,blunt,intelligent and always go straight.Last year when seun was not around,NLder create a thread about him nd people are lamenting they av missed him.

I don't blame you,may b u just started watching politics today on channels TV.

If u doubt me,check here nd leave this thread in shame..
https://www.nairaland.com/2643660/where-channelstvs-seun-okinbaloye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 6:22am On Nov 27, 2016
anigbajumo:

Dude,u need to stop wasting ur time about seun. Am not in mood to type,I just need to reply you.Am watching channels TV because of seun,av never missed his program for the past two years.Seun is good,blunt,intelligent and always go straight.Last year when seun was not around,NLder create a thread about him nd people are lamenting they av missed him.

I don't blame you,may b u just started to watch politics today on channels TV.

well he should expand his viewers to include the educated and successful...who don't scream. I think he has enough agbero fan base already

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 6:24am On Nov 27, 2016
anigbajumo:

I don't blame you,may b u just started to watch politics today on channels TV.

If u doubt me,check here nd leave this thread in shame..

you need to distinguish between been blunt and plain rude as well as lagging brainwork

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
His employers are pleased with him. What's your own?
the fact that I tune to channels TV online is more than sufficient.... kwezenjani
Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by anigbajumo(m): 6:27am On Nov 27, 2016
smellingmenses:
well he should expand his viewers to include the educated and successful...who don't scream. I think he has enough agbero fan base already

You are nothing compared to seun but an attention seeker trolling all over the thread, shame no catch you....??

Who are u to scream bad about seun,I can see hatred written all over your face.

Outta here.........

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by Mjshexy(f): 6:31am On Nov 27, 2016
NO sir, Seun is absolutely good. His style is unique and captivating, he has a way of digging out the truth from some of those die hard political liars. Pls don't even compare channels with NTA angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by anigbajumo(m): 6:32am On Nov 27, 2016
smellingmenses:

you need to distinguish between been blunt and plain rude as well as lagging brainwork

Bro,this is early morning. Am not a jobless dude parading NL as if na my papa forum.I don't av that time,I gat many things to do today.Continue yer hating......

Google is there for you,Am out of here.....

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2016
anigbajumo:

You are nothing compared to seun but an attention seeker trolling all over the thread, shame no catch you....??

Who are u to scream bad about seun,I can see hatred written all over your face.

Outta here.........

so you can see my face on Nairaland? you get mouth... in fact you are very mouthed

Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 6:36am On Nov 27, 2016
Mjshexy:
NO sir, Seun is absolutely good. His style is unique and captivating, he has a way of digging out the truth from some of those die hard political liars. Pls don't even compare channels with NTA angry sad
I would not be watching if he's not. but he has to stop screaming and really give a voice to his words!

he is not absolutely good. he is relatively good!
Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by emmasege: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Politics Today has a large viewership because of Seun, and his haters can also shamefully attest to that. He could be better though by controlling his volume.

The one that pisses me off atimes is that new guy-Garba or something. The guy talks like someone having brain touch sometimes. And I detest the way he addresses people with appellation also. Titles are given so people can be so addressed. Worse still is he jettisoning earned titles for Mr or Mrs. I've heard him several times saying Mr. Jonathan, Mr. Tinubu or Mr. Obasanjo. I may not have problem with the last two since they were given their titles, but the first earned his own and so should be properly addressed.

That guy needs to be properly schooled!
Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by smellingmenses: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2016
emmasege:
Politics Today has a large viewership because of Seun, and his haters can also shamefully attest to that. He could be better though by controlling his volume.

The one that pisses me off atimes is that new guy-Garba or something. The guy talks like someone having brain touch sometimes. And I detest the way he addresses people with appellation also. Titles are given so people can be so addressed. Worse still is he jettisoning earned titles for Mr or Mrs. I've heard him several times saying Mr. Jonathan, Mr. Tinubu or Mr. Obasanjo. I may not have problem with the last two since they were given their titles, but the first earned his own and so should be properly addressed.

That guy needs to be properly schooled!
there's still hope for this country....nice post...shows understanding.
Re: Channels TV Okinbaloye by yetunsbay(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
In Life, wetin person fit do to please people sef

(1) (Reply)

American Millionaire Toasting BBN Housemate Girls / There Is Nothing New In Nollywood / National Lottery: How To Get Past Winning Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.