Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 (8376 Views)

Who Is The Biggest Political Thief In The History Of Nigeria / Asiwaju Tinubu : The Limits Of Political Influence By Joseph Edgar / Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by chansmokers: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
emmanuelkan:
Tinubu remain the king of politics in this country, Ondo is not in is hand before, Jonathan failure is not in the hand of Tinubu, if Jonathan had perform he would have remain in the office despite the alliance, that same alliance will surely come through the same Man (Jagaban) come 2019 the 5 state in his hand is enough to decide the faith of who rules this country, Igbo and Huasa can never work together meaning Yoruba will always be consulted before anybody else can get there.
You mean the king of your family.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by aresssa: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
chansmokers:

The bigot of all bigots has displayed his bigotry for all to see. Always on the side of evil

The way you jobless, anti Nigerian, aimless and disgruntled ipob elements hang on to Asiwaju's Agbada 24/7 and 365/day sha.... grin

It's like you clowns want to marry him or your daily bread and last breath depends on Asiwaju. grin

I know it's you people's nature and portion in life to hate other people, but why do you clowns hate the man anyway? ? grin

Is he responsible for your worthless lives?

Is he responsible for your backward villages and lack of development?

Is he the reason why your villages are economically depressed and unproductive?

Is he the reason why you must abandon your villages to seek your daily bread in Lagos and elsewhere in the SW?

There must be a reason why you hate this man and even see him in your sleep every day and night... grin

Hatred don miss road.....Sucks to be ipob I swear.. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by Gazzy88(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
As for you Igbos, I've got no issues with idiots like you as long you display your imaginary strong-head on a forum created by an afonja son, then it simply show that we are always on top. Everything you do must have 'stubbornness' inside which you mistake for wisdom. Most of your ladies even get muscle for legs. You better chill and send delegates to SW for us to allow you achieve your Biafra cos left to me I'm tired of you lots. Hate-filled 5%. Any yoruba that keep exchanging words with igbos on NL should desist forthwith as we aren't in their league. Aje egbodo n wa eni kunra.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by chansmokers: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
aresssa:

The way you jobless, anti Nigerian, aimless and disgruntled ipob elements hang on to Asiwaju's Agbada 24/7 and 365/day sha.... grin

It's like you clowns want to marry him or your daily bread and last breath depends on Asiwaju. grin

I know it's you people's nature and portion in life to hate other people, but why do you clowns hate the man anyway? ? grin

Is he responsible for your worthless lives?

Is he responsible for your backward villages and lack of development?

Is he the reason why your villages are economically depressed and unproductive?

Is he the reason why you must abandon your villages to seek your daily bread in Lagos and elsewhere in the SW?

There must be a reason why you hate this man and even see him in your sleep every day and night... grin

Hatred don miss road.....Sucks to be ipob I swear.. grin
Mr clone stop defending your god be a man for once.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by mich24(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

shame on you son!

a typical liepob full of deceit.. I meant the yorubas interest first before political alignments just like the Hausas and fulanis do

I'm not surprised, It's always pdp before the igbo interest over there why things are not working fine with you guys

Next time leave the beautiful SS out of your misery, they are the third largest ethnic group in Nigeria now as recognised by yorubas and hausas
Igbos should go and sit at the backstage

South South/Êthnic group, am i the only one seeing this.

Eeeyi;d ;d

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by aresssa: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
chansmokers:

Mr clone stop defending your god be a man for once.

1. Asking questions is quiet different from defending Asiwaju which I won't mind doing anyways so learn how to read and comprehend simple English words..

2. For me not to defend him, there must be something he did wrong or did to you as a parson that must be criticized or to justify your hatred of the man with.

3. The fact that you can not answer my questions or explain the reason/s why you hate the man or what the man did to you as a parson means you are either a born hater and just hate anything and anybody just for the fun of it or you are just the usual generic aimless, misguided, jobless and roadside loser who goes around blaming other people for their misfortune instead of our own worthless and incompetent village governors who really are responsible for your life instead of Tinubu.

4. Tell us why you and your ipob kind hate the man?

5. Tell us what wrong he did to you and your people or how Tinubu is responsible for your misfortune... Do that or STFU..
Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by BakireBulmaker: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Largas:

The North will keep using and dumping all Yoruba leaders. Ask Afonja, your great ancestor, ask Awolowo the one that drank poison and committed suicide, ask Abiola he also drank poison from North when he was in prison, ask Kudirat Abiola, North assasinated her and nothing happened, ask Tinubu, he will soon be arrested by EFCC, he better go pleads and kneels to Oyegun before DSS comes to Burdillion, a word is enough for the wise.

You looonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners wont fail to amaze me.

1. Afonja - He rebelled against the Oyo empire and got the support of the Fulanis to give Ilorin independence from Oyo empire. He deserves what he got. Only original Ilorin indigenes are the Afonjas.

2. Awolowo - He died at 78 after a domestic accident. Pictures of his toothbrush with toothpaste on it and bathroom slippers are still available. Abi does anyone drink rat poison early in the morning just when he is about to shower?

3. Abiola was killed by the US/CIA so that Nigeria's political impasse could be resolved once and for all. Even then, his jailer, Abacha, the Head of State, had to die a month earlier...

4. Kudirat was assassinated by unknown gunmen. They were later found to be govt agents. Hamza Al Mustapha after having spent 17 years in detention for masterminding the killing is still not totally a free man. He could still be sentenced to death someday.

When will you yEasterners stop being pathetic
Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
loopmangoat:

Mr i claim to know it all but deep inside you are an empty vessel i will address some so called issues you raised
1 If you have any evidence that Fani and bianca were in a relationship please prove it
Your brother Fani was unable to prove it
When ojukwu was sick then president paid his medical expenses
When he died he was given a state burial
The world stood still for ojukwu
How were your leaders remembered
2 Alex ekwueme didn't spend 40 months in prison as you claimed go and read your history iti mpataka
Alex ekwueme is a strong man he didn't die unlike your afonja leaders like former governor bisi onabanjo Ambrose alli ibadan leader busuari adelakun
The above mentioned persons died due to buharis incarceration
The devil buhari couldn't allow them undergo medical treatment
The devil buhari that people like you worship killed your leaders in the 80s
Did i forget to mention that the same Buhari placed awolowo under house arrest
In addition he seized his international passport
I was born in the eighteees
Even though i knew nothing as at then my older siblings witnessed the events of that period so don't come here and start lecturing me on something you have no knowledge of
As for nnamdi kanu he will survive igbos are survivors
Can such be said about tiefnubu
if buhari desends on him is there a possibility that he will survive buharis hammer
If you have nothing reasonable to say shut up

[b]Son, permit me to refer to you as totally naive or stewpid, I think you are rather of the latter! If you were born in the "eightees" like you claimed, you may need to go ask your father some of the things that happened just before then and shortly after then, I am sure I will be your fathers age mate!

My problem with flatt headd like you is this, when a thief is caught and he is a flatt headd, others like you run out to his support with the claim he is not the only thief! Ibos are the only tribe defending the corrupt politicians! I pity this failed tribe. I said Alex Ekwueme was in jail and locked up by PMB, the best claim you could come up with was that Awololwo was placed under house arrest! What a failed thinking, what a shallow thinking!! What a myopic thought!!

Your hero's wife, Bianca was severely banged by FFK and your hero(ojukwu) was always forced to fan FFK and her during the escapades, and you are here asking me to prove what Bianca never denied? I pity you and your likes, this is why your tribe will always play second fiddle in the Nigeria project. This is why you and your tribe will always eat from the corrupt politicians like Saraki and Atiku and remain their slaves

The question is not whether Kanu will survive or not (please use your brain for once!), you raised the issue of maltreatment of Tinubu by PMB, so Kanu is being well treated? Or Tinubu will not survive it?

I pity tribal jingoist and eediots like you, they end up in the dustbin of history just like your hero Ojukwu and Alex Ekwueme who nobody recognizes again

Lastly, I feel there is no crime in the need to seek for knowledge, but in your case, you know nothing and will definitely end up knowing anything. Conclusively, that is why I am walking out of the thread and spits on your flatt headd, tuuuepp!
[/b]
Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by adonis89(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

shame on you son!

a typical liepob full of deceit.. I meant the yorubas interest first before political alignments just like the Hausas and fulanis do

I'm not surprised, It's always pdp before the igbo interest over there why things are not working fine with you guys

Next time leave the beautiful SS out of your misery, they are the third largest ethnic group in Nigeria now as recognised by yorubas and hausas
so "South South" is now an ethnic group? So we now have Hausa, Yoruba and South south as ethnic group in Nigeria? Guy u daft pass buhari

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by BermudaTriangle(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
loopmangoat:
Drug barron tinubu was humiliated at yesterdays ondo governorship election
The two candidates he supported oke and jegede lost to rotimi akerodu
Tinubus humiliation started at the apc primaries where the three candidates he supported Abraham oke and borrowface lost to the governor elect akerodu
Tinubus defeat was made possible by his godsons fayemi fashole amosun and the northern cabal that has taken over the party he founded
What can we learn from this defeat?
Tinubu sold out his people not because he wanted development and progress of his people but because of his evil desire to control the center
He was tired of being seen as a regional power hence his desire to upgrade to a higher level
His evil decision has put the country in the current state
The evil president has made things difficult for the citizenry all thanks to one drug dealer who didn't understand the consequences of making a deal with the devil
Afonjas must think before taking decisions as those decisions may be detriment to their survival
Afonjas should learn from the mistakes of Awolowo Abiola and now drug baron Tinubu
As for tiefnubu get ready for efcc they will be coming for you for being the biggest political ffool of the 21st century

See a product of failed contraceptives and failed abortion libelling a man a drug baron. What a waste of serum !
Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by Alariwo2: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
adonis89:
so "South South" is now an ethnic group? So we now have Hausa, Yoruba and South south as ethnic group in Nigeria? Guy u daft pass buhari

Ekpa!

correct it yourself. the third largest geo-political zone in the country
Igbos have nothing to brag about.. so inconsequential
Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
The real loser of Ondo election is not Tinubu but PDP, and by extension those whose path to presidency or political resurrection lies in PDP.
APC will take Ekiti to complete the sweep, and then consolidate the North/SW alliance. Let the SE do opposition for once in our political history.
Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by aresa: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
PDP lost in Ondo, but according to useless and warped hate mongering Igbos, Tinubu and APC lost... grin

Next Yoruba state to bring into Oodua fold is Ekiti..

Sucks to be Igbos.... grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by aresa: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
bayooooooo:
The real loser of Ondo election is not Tinubu but PDP, and by extension those whose path to presidency or political resurrection lies in PDP.
APC will take Ekiti to complete the sweep, and then consolidate the North/SW alliance. Let the SE do opposition for once in our political history.

Fact is, SE can and don't know how to do opposition, all they know how to do is hate, tribalism, bigotry and bitterness and this is why they remain irrelevant in Nigeria...
Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by kettle84(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
Gazzy88:
As for you Igbos, I've got no issues with idiots like you as long you display your imaginary strong-head on a forum created by an afonja son, then it simply show that we are always on top. Everything you do must have 'stubbornness' inside which you mistake for wisdom. Most of your ladies even get muscle for legs. You better chill and send delegates to SW for us to allow you achieve your Biafra cos left to me I'm tired of you lots. Hate-filled 5%. Any yoruba that keep exchanging words with igbos on NL should desist forthwith as we aren't in their league. Aje egbodo n wa eni kunra.
Mr TINUBU defender, pls point one sensible point in your post.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
aresa:

Fact is, SE can and don't know how to do opposition, all they know how to do is hate, tribalism, bigotry and bitterness and this is why they remain irrelevant in Nigeria...
SE sucks at opposition politics. Those who are criticizing Buhari today are SW PDP politicians. I am yet to read of any SE politician to even critique, less criticize Buhari policies. All they do is sit cowardly quiet and then begin to malign the people who have shown courage all their lives. The only hope of SE, which is a fantasy by the way, is for APC to crumble so they too can ally with the North they love to hate to form government. The consolidation of dominant political tendencies in SW under one political party allied with the center is good for the Yoruba, and is the ultimate source of hatred from these folks. In the long run, Tinubu will fine, and has always been fine.
Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by softwareman(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
aresa:
PDP lost in Ondo, but according to useless and warped hate mongering Igbos, Tinubu and APC lost... grin

Amazing the way this people's mind works.! THEY HAVE SERIOUS CASE OF TINUBU DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. THEY ARE OBSESSED WITH THE MAN.
Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by PFRB: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
olabukola:
Where did Tinubu support PDP? You guys should free him, he made a mistake and he is human as well. Akete victory is not sweet to me cos of two things. 1) Oyegun out foxed Jagaban in SW. 2) Flatty first lady.

DID JAGABAN THINK HE CAN RUB SHOULDERS WITH OYEGUN??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by loopmangoat(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
divicode:

[b]Son, permit me to refer to you as totally naive or stewpid, I think you are rather of the latter! If you were born in the "eightees" like you claimed, you may need to go ask your father some of the things that happened just before then and shortly after then, I am sure I will be your fathers age mate!

My problem with flatt headd like you is this, when a thief is caught and he is a flatt headd, others like you run out to his support with the claim he is not the only thief! Ibos are the only tribe defending the corrupt politicians! I pity this failed tribe. I said Alex Ekwueme was in jail and locked up by PMB, the best claim you could come up with was that Awololwo was placed under house arrest! What a failed thinking, what a shallow thinking!! What a myopic thought!!

Your hero's wife, Bianca was severely banged by FFK and your hero(ojukwu) was always forced to fan FFK and her during the escapades, and you are here asking me to prove what Bianca never denied? I pity you and your likes, this is why your tribe will always play second fiddle in the Nigeria project. This is why you and your tribe will always eat from the corrupt politicians like Saraki and Atiku and remain their slaves

The question is not whether Kanu will survive or not (please use your brain for once!), you raised the issue of maltreatment of Tinubu by PMB, so Kanu is being well treated? Or Tinubu will not survive it?

I pity tribal jingoist and eediots like you, they end up in the dustbin of history just like your hero Ojukwu and Alex Ekwueme who nobody recognizes again

Lastly, I feel there is no crime in the need to seek for knowledge, but in your case, you know nothing and will definitely end up knowing anything. Conclusively, that is why I am walking out of the thread and spits on your flatt headd, tuuuepp!
[/b]
Traaaaaaaaaaaash from a coward afonja
Like i said earlier you will continue to remain an empty vessel

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by kettle84(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

shame on you son!

Next time leave the beautiful SS out of your misery, they are the third largest ethnic grout in Nigeria now as recognised by yorubas and hausas
Mr man ,I think it is incumbent on the enlightened and educated ones to put you in the right perspective. The SS is a geopolitical zone and not an ethic group. it is a band of minority groups with a shuck of igbo population at the base of the Nigerian map.

igbos are conspicuously one of the three largest ethnic groups in Nigeria.they are visibly everywhere in large numbers plus in diaspora.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by biafrasun: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jokerman:
Face of reccesion
Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
bayooooooo:

See zombea. Consolidate which alliance?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by chansmokers: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Largas:

The North will keep using and dumping all Yoruba leaders. Ask Afonja, your great ancestor, ask Awolowo the one that drank poison and committed suicide, ask Abiola he also drank poison from North when he was in prison, ask Kudirat Abiola, North assasinated her and nothing happened, ask Tinubu, he will soon be arrested by EFCC, he better go pleads and kneels to Oyegun before DSS comes to Burdillion, a word is enough for the wise.
tiefnubu has started pleading.
The man is a confirm coward

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by obaloppelujo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Tinubu still the grand patron of politics and strongest. He dethroned gej .
Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by chansmokers: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
aresa:

sucks to be a coward afonja and a bigot for that matter

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by chansmokers: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
aresssa:

1. Asking questions is quiet different from defending Asiwaju which I won't mind doing anyways so learn how to read and comprehend simple English words..

2. For me not to defend him, there must be something he did wrong or did to you as a parson that must be criticized or to justify your hatred of the man with.

3. The fact that you can not answer my questions or explain the reason/s why you hate the man or what the man did to you as a parson means you are either a born hater and just hate anything and anybody just for the fun of it or you are just the usual generic aimless, misguided, jobless and roadside loser who goes around blaming other people for their misfortune instead of our own worthless and incompetent village governors who really are responsible for your life instead of Tinubu.

4. Tell us why you and your ipob kind hate the man?

5. Tell us what wrong he did to you and your people or how Tinubu is responsible for your misfortune... Do that or STFU..
You are tiefnubus lackey no matter how you put it.
By the way has jihadist aregbesola paid you your salary.
I know you must be hungry by now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by Rilwayne001: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
jumper524:
Yeye Pikin So If Buhari Marry Igbo Woman Una Go Vote Am 2019

Lol! No mind them. They would do anything to ridicule people they don't like - even lying at the face of it. That's flattheads for you.
Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by ASL33: 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
He is not. The fools I see are Fashola, Amosun and Ajimobi. The betrayed the fingers that feed them. Their is always a price for that. It might not come from Tinubu or any of Tinubu st inch supporter but it must surely come.

As for Tinubu, his powers in SW politics is broken. Can be repair it under Apc? I doubt. Had he got the strength to muscle another party not likely as loyalty is now divided between him, Pmb and fayose click.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu : The Biggest Political Fool Of 2016 by kettle84(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Alariwo2:

Ekpa!

correct it yourself. the third largest geo-political zone in the country
Igbos have nothing to brag about.. so inconsequential
what do you have to brag about if not the NO MAN'S LAND called Lagos where 95% of investment belong to FG,other Nigerians, foreigners and igbos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obono-Obla: Coalition Writes Buhari, Faults ICPC’s Media Trial / List Of Development Topics (How To Move Nigeria Forward) / Nigeria Loses N11bn Daily As Oil Exports Suffer - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.