Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Need A Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Car (749 Views)

Two Women Engaged In A Car Fight And The End Was Bloody (video) / Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car / Man In A Car Brings Out His Legs At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Car by otunbaolusegun0(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2016
Please anyone with Toyota corola fairly used with good conditions should holla
Re: I Need A Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2016
otunbaolusegun0:

Be careful what you wish for wink

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Car by olobemotors(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2016
otunbaolusegun0:

you can get any car of sound quality that you desire at reasonable prices directly from Cotonou....check my signature for more info. Happy sunday.
Re: I Need A Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Buy what you can touch, feel and see.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Car by olobemotors(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
Buy what you can touch, feel and see.
thanks for making this point.

I totally concur with your statement....wouldn't dare pay for something I can't "touch feel or see" either. most especially to an individual I barely know.

Not really good with this social media thing.was just inspired by some1 of recent to expand business through social media.never even had a Facebook account till about a month ago.

I see here that some individuals have been able to carve a niche for their respective businesses with lots of trust from lots of customers and that's what I intend to achieve here too.

summarily what I'm offering is a SERVICE.You need a car?...YES?...I show you where to get one with GOOD QUALITY & GOOD PRICE.

Now Everyone knows Cotonou is like a massive depot for cars and lots of other foreign goods which makes things much cheaper there,my specialization is on cars and av been doing this for over 10yrs with lots of satisfied customers that keep coming back,so the experience is there.And dats what u r paying for,you can go there on your own if u like but the probability of achieving ur aim could be quite slim except you already know your way around.

So here is d deal; U r ready to get a car/vehicle hit me up on my numbers, I give you range of prices depending on what you want,u interested in going further? whenever you are ready you create time like a day or two, we go to Cotonou together, you check through and inspect a wide range of cars till you r satisfied, u find your choice or what meets your desire...you make payments, your vehicle is processed out and you come back WITH YOUR vehicle without any hassle. mostly I add my charges to the cost of the vehicle but if we'll be going together then it is negotiated separately.
Maybe in the future when the trust/confidence is there u can sit down in the comfort of your living room while we deliver your vehicle into your garage.

have an office in ilaro Ogun state....Don't want to bore you with too much details here,I'll try to create a new thread in the appropriate section for that.

contact me if u need more info. on 0. 7. 0. 6. 9. 2. 5. 2. 6. 2 also on whatsapp. thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Toyota Camry 2009 To 2011 Model Or An EOD Or Discussiion Continue / Get 5% Discount Off Tire Purchase Via Car Parts Nigeria. / The World Is Going For Electric Smart Vehicle As The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.