Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

See What Jimoh Ibrahim Told Rotimi Akeredolu After His Election Victory. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Jimoh Ibrahim Told Rotimi Akeredolu After His Election Victory. PICS (1120 Views)

Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS / How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Jimoh Ibrahim Told Rotimi Akeredolu After His Election Victory. PICS by dainformant(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim, who was removed as the Ondo governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has congratulated his former APC counterpart, Chief Rotimi Akeredolu, following his election victory. According to reports, INEC announced 17 of the 18 Local Government Areas in the state, with Akeredolu winning 14 local governments, the Peoples Democratic Party led in two LGAs while the Alliance for Democracy won in one local government.

Read his advice/ congratulatory message to the Ondo state governor-elect,

My dear Egbon

Congratulations I have computed the results sent to me from 2907 wards by my party agents across Ondo State. It shows you are leading with unrecoverable margin. I congratulate you as Governor-elect of our lovely state.

I will advise you quickly maintain distance from Mimiko if you want to succeed. I have no doubt that you will urgently create hope for our people, kindly do whatever you can to assist our lovely civil servants I saw poverty in those villages I visited during campaign please kindly assist traditional rulers as much as you can.

Ondo state account requires clear audit and this is urgent for immediate recovery of our money to assist in major programme infrastructural development Once again congratulations...

Jimoh Ibrahim.
OFR CFR PDP Candidate 2016

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/stay-away-from-mimiko-jimoh-ibrahim.html

Re: See What Jimoh Ibrahim Told Rotimi Akeredolu After His Election Victory. PICS by dainformant(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2016
Nigerian politics
Re: See What Jimoh Ibrahim Told Rotimi Akeredolu After His Election Victory. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2016
sell out
Re: See What Jimoh Ibrahim Told Rotimi Akeredolu After His Election Victory. PICS by CastedDude: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2016
he has taken a swipe again at Femi Fani Kayode, the comedian
Re: See What Jimoh Ibrahim Told Rotimi Akeredolu After His Election Victory. PICS by dainformant(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: See What Jimoh Ibrahim Told Rotimi Akeredolu After His Election Victory. PICS by veekid(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2016
Wetin him wan go do with Mimiko already?
Re: See What Jimoh Ibrahim Told Rotimi Akeredolu After His Election Victory. PICS by Baawaa(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Mimiiko is your turn,after the hand over EFCC is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: See What Jimoh Ibrahim Told Rotimi Akeredolu After His Election Victory. PICS by ademasta(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2016
People are seeing Akeredolu as the governor-elect

While from my angle, all I am seeing is #iroko-in-efcc..net
Re: See What Jimoh Ibrahim Told Rotimi Akeredolu After His Election Victory. PICS by Jokerman(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2016
lolssss... pay FFK not to support you...[left][/left]

1 Like

Re: See What Jimoh Ibrahim Told Rotimi Akeredolu After His Election Victory. PICS by eph12(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2016
Chaiiii shocked

Who can help me with that PEJ chai meme?
Re: See What Jimoh Ibrahim Told Rotimi Akeredolu After His Election Victory. PICS by kodded(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2016
smh undecided undecided undecided

If you want to be successful, avoid afonjas

Afonjas and backstabbing

Re: See What Jimoh Ibrahim Told Rotimi Akeredolu After His Election Victory. PICS by Faremisodeeq(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2016
PAY FANI KAYODE NOT TO SUPPORT YOU

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes 12 Properties From Former Minister, Mohammed, Son / MASSOB To Trump: Save Biafrans From Mass Killing, Intimidation / Meet Aisha Bakari A Brave Volunteer Fighting Againts Boko Haram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.