Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic (5688 Views)

I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / DSS Bars Ben Bruce From Buhari (Pic) / Remi Sonaiya & Her Nephew Mock Buhari(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by nwabobo: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2016
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu right about now

10 Likes

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by Towncrier007(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2016
lol
Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by Bari22: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2016
he don follow
Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by masterpiece86: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
I Don't Believe.

All the same, source....??
Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by mightyokwy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lmao grin cheesy. The moment history repeated it self. The true definition of Afonjas is when you sold your birthright for a plate of food.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by IVORY2009(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jagaban the general Jagaban will raise again!

2 Likes

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by nwabobo: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
Jagaban the general
Jagaban will raise again!

You think so?

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by Caselessness: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Baba na Baba!

Tinubu is still a force to reckon with anytime , any day . Don't dispute that!

8 Likes

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
Jagaban the general
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahh grin grin angry

The future is looking gloomy.....in Yorubaland..!! I pray it's not what am seeing right now...

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by joeyfire(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am grin

Fulani are masters of politics. Plan your alliance dem go change am for you.

But will likes of power hungry overconfident men like tinubu learn? I doubt it

5 Likes

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by Themonster: 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Caselessness:
Baba na Baba!

Tinubu is still a force to reckon with anytime , any day . Don't dispute that!

a typical winner congratulating the loosers in football cheesy

cc
ngeneukwenu omenka modath

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
nwabobo:

You think so?
I know so. Their are tides in human life

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
nwabobo:

You think so?
I know so. Their are tides in human life
Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by clickwtB(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jagaban dont make mistake all victories for APC are your victories,you cant have it all.Dont fight a honest man like PMB,you can fight OBJ/JEG etc and win cos they all have weakness they love the world !!!PMB doesnt.TINUBU dont throwaway the house you jointly built,remember no SOUL can have it all.You allready have/done what milllions cant.

3 Likes

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by Alariwo2: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
funny

yet Okorocha, Obiano or Uzor kalu can't untie Tinubu's shoes

ipob are just jealous

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by EmeeNaka: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tinubu is humbled. He will soon return to Nigeria and bow to Fulani power. Tinubu has been demystified. His relevance was overrated.

4 Likes

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by Alariwo2: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Tinubu is humbled. He will soon return to Nigeria and bow to Fulani power. Tinubu has been demystified. His relevance was overrated.

you should be ashamed of yourself.. Tinubu is not a public office holder yet you can't allow him rest

show me any igbo man with half his influence in Nigeria today.. NONE!

hide your head in shame

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by nwabobo: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:
funny

yet Okorocha, Obiano or Uzor kalu can't untie Tinubu's shoes

ipob are just jealous

That's because the Igbos are republican by nature. 'Igbo ama eze' literally means the Igbos know no king. We are not a tribe that bow down to one man, we are made up of independent minded men who can make decisions for themselves.

9 Likes

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by nwabobo: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

you should be ashamed of yourself.. Tinubu is not a public office holder yet you can't allow him rest

hide your head in shame

Is Tinubu half as influential as Nnamdi Kanu? That is if you know the meaning of influential.

7 Likes

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by Alariwo2: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
nwabobo:

That's because the Igbos are republican by nature. 'Igbo ama eze' literally means the Igbos know no king. We are not a tribe that bow down to one man, we are made up of independent minded men who can make decisions for themselves.

I see.. it reflects in the way your regions are

now I know why igbos form title for themselves anywhere they go.. you'll see gburu gburu 1 of Akure, Eze ndigbo of Kano etc.

be fooling yourself you hear?

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ibos belong in and support PDP as they claim yet offer no opposition whatsoever to APC.

APC just defeated PDP in Ondo and they are happy jubilating for APC victory.

Come 2019 which party is going to invest in a people with zero political class?
Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by Alariwo2: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
nwabobo:

Is Tinubu half as influential as Nnamdi Kanu? That is if you know the meaning of influential.

kanu the political prisoner?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by mogentle(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tinubu is still a great man. Lagos is a country on its own and Tinubu is still in charge there.
Out of all the governors that serves during Tinubu days, which one is still as relevant as him?
You cannot win all games or matches.
The IPOB and flat heads are happy cos GEJ the grandfather of corruption was removed through a coalition formed and masterminded by Tinubu.
Whether Tinubu supports or not, the fact remains that his party had gained one more state in Nigeria. That's a big loss to PDP, the IPOB's party.
Jagaban is still having a lot of disciples in charge of strategic offices across Nigeria unlike many former govs from the erosion soaked land.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by EmeeNaka: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

hide your head in shame
Nnamdi KANU is more respected in Nigeria and abroad than Tinubu. Tinubu has his overrated influence exposed.

6 Likes

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by Alariwo2: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Nnamdi KANU is more respected in Nigeria and abroad than Tinubu. Tinubu has his overrated influence exposed.

K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by nwabobo: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

I see.. it reflects in the way your regions are

now I know why igbos form title for themselves anywhere they go.. you'll see gburu gburu 1 of Akure, Eze ndigbo of Kano etc.

be fooling yourself you hear?

That is why they are buying up your ancestral land in Lagos and designating it 'No man's land'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Alariwo2:

kanu the political prisoner?

ahhhh, political prisoner ke?
Kanu is a terrorist. Itz on record he was trying to procure armarment for attack on Nigeria.
Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by gebest: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
hahahaha thats was 2015
Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by gebest: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
IVORY2009:
Jagaban the general
rise

4 Likes

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by IVORY2009(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
gebest:
rise
Typo!

1 Like

Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by Godside: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
nwabobo:

You need help .
Re: FLASH: Tinubu Meeting With Buhari - Pic by EmekaIwuagwu: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
EmeeNaka:

Lol. Albino Kanu respected only in Kuje prison with his fellow prisoners. Kuje inmates is your own leader. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Welcome Buhari With A Handshake And Looks / Nnamdi Kanu Goes Into Hiding As Fg Asks Court To Revoke Bail(pic) / Photos Of The Criminals Threatening Soludo And Anambra People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.