Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) (40757 Views)

Godwin Maduka Wins 2019 'Man Of The Year' Award / Widow Who Rides Keke, Becomes A Successful Entrepreneur, Inspires Nigerians / Shoemaker In Serious Trouble For Wearing Customer's Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oildichotomy:
If she did these shoes... I want to marry!

There is no better turn-on that an independent woman

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4539390_fbimg1480246956699_jpega0b6ab8408b423d726689f738f3c625c

Damn these ones caught my attention too

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oildichotomy:
If she did these shoes... I want to marry!

There is no better turn-on that an independent woman

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4539390_fbimg1480246956699_jpega0b6ab8408b423d726689f738f3c625c
You want to marry her?

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
edoyad:
Fine girl making fine shoes, in fact I'm in love

I can do anything to have her...I hate lazy ladies who believe that their outward beauty will give them cash...

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by wealthconnect(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Very Good of her
Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by drskyfly007(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
I so much trip for hardworking ladies....who believe they can make it without being a runs girl(modernized ashawo)...

3 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by tsmat(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
GOOD JOB.......
Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
nwabobo:
Nkechi Emodi, a female cobbler has won the 2016 enterptising person of the year award. Congrats babe

OP, Abeg you get her contact? wink cheesy
Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by jtwest(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
:Dsoft werk
Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
All my shoes right from time have always been Aba made. There is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of there. Am very proud of it most times, not some broke guys that buy aba shoe and claimed italian

4 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Getjobsng: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
I saw it coming
Congrats sweetheart
Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Slowly but surely #madeinnaija is getting there

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by petersky: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hmmm Nkechi emodi , na dem oo , igbos the finest brain in africa

3 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Husse12:
Not all those arrangy awards Linda's brother won
even if it's arrangee, Atleast there are proofs that she's hardworking. let's see your own arrangee of even award in ur office or so
Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by columbus007(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Main while some girls will be in there various nest reasoning there next maga or romancing with their cucumber undecided

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by jennyebi(f): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
nice..... congratulations
Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Enterprising fine, hot lady. But I see "Nkiru" on the award and not "Nkechi" as the post says.
Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by weblord1900: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
[size=20pt]IGBOs the next technology inventors[/size]

Both male and female.
Big and small

4 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
So cool

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by madapcmod: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
Igbos..... It's in their blood. Beauty and brain

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
nwabobo:
Nkechi Emodi, a female cobbler has won the 2016 enterptising person of the year award. Congrats babe

Is her name Nkiru or Nkechi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by 2onymontana(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Well done, Where are the government grants for small entreprenuers like herself? why has she got to setup a makeshift shop on some sort of beach line, why can't the likes of her be given grants and backed by public/private sector to enable her explore her talents in the best possible way? But no ooo, not in Naija.. them go rather carry bread seller and begin to do oju-aiye

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by feodan: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nice 1. Buh wats d Name of Her Brand

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by musa7m(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
Namecheck....

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Bhuldoxxa(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
Joephat:
somebody should get her number for me

I want to marry her. thank me after our wedding
I'm waiting to see how una pre- wedding photo shoot go be like. Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by daplus2015(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
yarimo:
Chai in that first picture, I can see soft LAPS grin

Perv spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2016

I respect these type of ladies. She's very beautiful and she gets to work for herself. No be these ones way day do fùck boys day call them boyfriends.

I pray I'd meet someone like you. I'd give my all to her, she deserves it.

Glws. God is your power.

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
yarimo:
Chai in that first picture, I can see soft LAPS grin

3 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by buffalowings: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
If I say I want to marry her now

All these nl babes will get angry. angry

Ipob yuts na different story
Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
For the first time, I feel like wanting to learn "handwork" according to nigerians. grin grin

Fine girl with fine talent.

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Doctorfitz: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Chai she's bae.....no b all those send me recharge card girls

2 Likes

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Moderator put the ladies phone number, customer care hot line, I want to order for 6 pairs of Christmas shoes cool

1 Like

Re: Nkiru Emodi, Shoemaker, Wins Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
I want to patronise her, who knows her workshop location?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / Facebook (Meta) Sacks 21,000 Employees. Read Mark Zuckerberg's Message / Pic. Meet The First Nigerian Woman To Serve As A Lieutenant In The Israeli Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.