Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ondo 2016:could This Be The Freest Election In The History Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2016:could This Be The Freest Election In The History Of Nigeria? (383 Views)

Early Morning Rain Threatening LG Election In Lagos, As Flood Takes Over (VIDEO) / Ondo 2016: Pdp Members Defect Enmass To Apc / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2016:could This Be The Freest Election In The History Of Nigeria? by Doyin2(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
I am watching the INEC official announcement of the just concluded Ondo gubernatorial election.

It is however amazing how the various party agents are being called upon to sign the final result sheet,without any rancor.I could be wrong, but I personally have never witnessed any such scenario before.All major political party agents, have all signed the final results sheet!

Everybody seems to be happy with the results,declaring Aketi as the winner.

Is there any other election that was as free and fair as this before,I need some enlightenment?

(1) (Reply)

"You Will Experience Low Data Service" Telcos Threatens / Our Gallant Soldiers / The Unheard Heroes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.