Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made (2256 Views)

Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him / Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Bobrisky Replied To His Fans Who Blast Him Over Making Poster For Travelling To London

Any stupid comment here is blocked cos i did come and ring bell in your village to follow me here. Cheers****

Lol.. That's what really caught my attention

http://vianaija.com/2016/11/bobrisky-replied-to-his-fans-who-blast-him-over-making-poster-for-travelling-to-london/

Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by sweettease(f): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
I look at the followers and the followee and I shake my head undecided

6 Likes

Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by babfet(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Naija sha! But why was he following her if he does not want to see her pic
If you no like her no follow her SHIKENA, she has right to post anything she like

1 Like

Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by ammyluv2002(f): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
sweettease:
I look at the followers and the followee and I shake my head undecided
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by mamatayour(f): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Laff wan tear my belle oh....some nigerians can follow yamayama

2 Likes

Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by goldbim(f): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin for Bookings indeed..bookings on when to tear a wannabe white guy's yansh.. lipsrsealed..I just pity his immediate family members!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by LordOfNaira: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
This guy will not kill man pikin with his English.

5 Likes

Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by HungerBAD: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
goldbim:
grin for Bookings indeed..bookings on when to tear a wannabe white guy's yansh.. lipsrsealed..I just pity his immediate family members!!

You get bad mouth sha lol.
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by Shol3(f): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
Make I no talk Wetin dey my mind undecided
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by goldbim(f): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
HungerBAD:

You get bad mouth sha lol.
grin haaan nah..what I do?? grin
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Shol3:
Make I no talk Wetin dey my mind undecided

[size=18pt]Abeg pour it off, make we too laff!! grin grin[/size]
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by Shol3(f): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=Vianaija post=51421391]

[size=18pt]Abeg pour it off, make we too laff!! grin grin[/size]
[/quote

Its not good let me just shut up lipsrsealed
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by hahn(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Why would anyone follow that dude? undecided
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by sweettease(f): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
LordofNairaland:
My thoughts exactly
He confidently said
keep your ignorant to yourself
smh
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
[quote author=Shol3 post=51421580][/quote]
[size=19pt]
shocked shocked Abeg no talk am!!![/size]
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by Funlordjnr: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
undecided

What sort of creature is this bobrectum of a thing?

Tufiakwa!
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by Idydarling(f): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
gbagaun!
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lol......murderer of English. ....if only the guy applied half of the resources he used to be white or better still three quarter of the resources he's using to maintain the fairness to improve on his tenses.......
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by graciabelle: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Nairaland mods and other bloggers contribute to the popularity of this animal by posting these shitty stuffs abt him. Ignore d idiot and see how irrelevant he'll become angry very soon d confused idiot will be tagged "CELEBRITY " angry if this gets to d promise land, i'll destroy my membership of nairaland angry sad

2 Likes

Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by LordOfNaira: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
sweettease:

My thoughts exactly
He confidently said smh

He also confidently wrote:

Any stupid comment here is block

Chai!!! That guy is a killer!!

1 Like

Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by BrutalJab: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Must you follow him
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by OlgaLeez: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
I myself love sports and watch your favorite programs online here http://livesports.one/
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by nuelzy: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
'any stupid comment here is BLOCK'...

for real ....am sure he also bleached his brain
Re: See What Bobrisky Told The Fans Who Blast Him Over The Poster He Made by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 28, 2016
LordofNairaland:
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Things We See On The Internet! Some Girls Have No Shame (photos) / EMBER MONTH ALERT!!!!!! Man Allegedly Turns Into Tricycle In Lagos / Actress Chika Ike Puts Cleavages On Display For Tv Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.