Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

GOD - The Scientific Perspective. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GOD - The Scientific Perspective. (3299 Views)

UNESCO Appoints Dr Ifeyinwa Nsude Into Scientific Committee / A Nairalander's Perspective On "School Na Scam" / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
This is a follow-up to our earlier discourses about existence of a Supreme Being that governs the Universes. We realized from our years of findings that God we have been worshiping didnt create the universes. This thread will study the cosmos and come to compelling conclusion that the God we seek, is US as Energy, not US as beings.

1 Like

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Class will begin when we have at least 5 people on the thread. If we do not have students, it therefore means the class is not needed, I will assume everyone knows the God they seek

1 Like

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
I'm here!
Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by spactacus(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
present sir
Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
3 more people and the classes will begin.
Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by osolee(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
road to hell fire......repent now!!
Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Unik91(f): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
present
Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
It is common knowledge that, to find the creator of a product, any time, you will see the signature of the manufacturer on the product. I see made in China on my tea cup. So it was created in China. I could use the name on the brand to locate the creator of this cup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
It is also common knowledge, that the creator of items are not the items themselves. That the creators mostly exist outside of the items. I look at a beautiful work of Art hanging on my wall here, and I do not think that the creator of this art work looks anything like the artwork, but I could use the Art to study the emotions of the Art creator and connect on that level. Outside of that, I can not know the creator, except I use the signature and emblems to locate the creator.

1 Like

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
Why and How did humans come to the conclusion that God must look like a man, must have the shape of humans, must speak like humans, must be alive, must sit on a throne. Where did we have these ideas from ?

2 Likes

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by ever811(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
i will keep saying this,atheist are the only creatures with brains they don't use....anybody willing should follow this trend and see if it will answer one single question I ask him..
Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
To know what God is; You must first of all, de-learn everything you were programmed to 'believe' from birth. You were programmed first by parents, then from Religion, then Schools and that becomes who you are. And now, you have come to a point in your life that you have loopholes in the programming you were induced on, and you have no clear answers.

I must say, first of all, de-learn everything be prepared to tolerate other opinions outside the confines of religion. Because what you knew to be truth all along, has been a grand programming of the matrix by the Anunnakis, the God that you so love and worship. We could respect them for creating us, but then why keep us as everlasting slaves in the cycle of birth and rebirth using Karma as grandest of all schemes to keep us from reach the Source. Our Source.

4 Likes

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2016
We will utilize the microscopic and macroscopic perspective to analyze the cosmos. You can not know the nature of the Ocean by studying just the sands of the ocean alone. Use the microscope to study the sands, the water molecules and use the macroscrope to view the entire lengths and breaths of the ocean to understand what is in between.

Shall we begin.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by omowumeee(f): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Begin ojare
Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Take a piece of Chalk; Break the chalk into powdery form. Using your spatula, break the grain of chalk into the smaller bit imaginable. Please the tiny bit with a little dint of water and insert the specimen in an electronic microscope.

What do you see ?

What I see here are; billions of molecular structures and billions of atoms. Lets focus on just one atom.

What do you see ?

What I see are sub-atomic particles vibrating around a central nucleus, just like our planets orbit around the Sun. The nucleus being the sun and the planets being the electrons. The rest is Space. Looking closely looks like space is over 90% of atom, over 90% of molecules and over 90% of the specimen. But how come we have so much space yet the chalk appears 'solid'. The answer is, what we consider as space, is not really space, but we can not see what is called space because whatever is there, can not reflect light back to us, the objects within that electromagnetic spectrum of light can not reflect light. So, does it mean that space using the macroscope also isnt space ? yes, science says its Dark Energy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
If over 90% of what we see as observable universe is actually space and we do not know what it is like, it therefore means we do not know anything about over 90% of the world we live in. Until NOw.

So shall we proceed when we have students. This is empty class.

2 Likes

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Babacele: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
who says this class is empty?
Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by itunesgiftcard(m): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Billyonaire:
3 more people and the classes will begin.

present
Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Now lets continue.

To understand the universe, we used electron microscope and realize that over 90% of matter is space and using macroscope over 90% of the visible Universe is space. Using Mathematical extrapolations we realize that over 90% of the Cosmos is space. Then to understand the nature of this creation, we must know both the nature of the physical universe and the unseen spatial universe.

1 Like

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
The particles in the objects, such as sub-atomic particles, we will take electron, since it is an interesting particle. We shot this particle through a slit to hit a target. Using the double slit experiment, we realized that electron was aware that it was being observed and behave like a wave. You all should know the story. So, its safe to describe electron as a conscious particulate wave.

2 Likes

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wave is a function of energy, right ? so now we have establish that sub-atomic particles are not really particles but wave that behave like particles as we will deduce from String Theory. So, the physical universe is made up of sub-atomic particles that behaves like waves and strings just like the strings on the guitar and when you pull the string, it vibrates in different frequences on certain wavelengths and produce different symphonies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
Now lets analyze space.

Space was initially thought to be empty, but latest discover in Quantum mechanics has proven that what we called space, which makes up over 90% of the visible universe isnt really empty. Space has fabric and fabric is what keeps objects together in space. That is why the planets and even the universe dont fall out of orbit. What we call space is the steel that holds the universes together. Without Space, we are bleeped.

In studying the nature of space, scientist have discovered that it is made up of large DARK Energy, Dark energy because they dont know the nature of the ENERGY.

2 Likes

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
So, if objects of the observable universes are made up particulate wave forms which is energy, and space is made up of dark energy when it therefore means everything we see around us, including solid objects like our computers are made up of over 90% space (Energy) and particulate wave (Energy). But why do we feel like everything is solid ?

2 Likes

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
To understand better, lets look at your computer games and also look at video of Tupac performing via hologram. We will also see the video of Will-I am appearing at CNN using holographic effect.

In your computer games, when you are using your joystick and avatar and fighting the (enemy), does it not feel like both of them are solid. In fact, if both avatars were conscious, they will both think they are solid.

1 Like

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
igerizee just landed
Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
To establish that the laws and equations and mathematics we utilize here works in the other galaxies and that the light travels from this planet to other planets and to other universes shows that we have a common factor.

Scientist have used light to establish the distance of other universes from us. But where are we in the cosmos ? At the center ? At the edge ? Where ? Where is our planet located on the cosmos.

We have come to a startling conclusion that Cosmos is a generated Hologram on a Vast Field. And that everything we see around is Energy. And all energy can be resolved to Light and Sound and Sound itself can be resolved to Light. And matter as a while is light in crystallized form.

And this Light is generated from a Source. And that Source is where were come from and that source is US playing in our matrix.

There is no other God but Energy, and all the energies resolves to Light. And Creation is Light. Light is all that there is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by maxkenny: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
continue...you need to nail it on the head...still scientific analysis
Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
Note the following points;

God has no beginning and no end
Energy can not be created nor destroyed

God can change forms
Energy can be converted from one form to another

God is everything
There is nothing else except energy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
ever811:
i will keep saying this,atheist are the only creatures with brains they don't use....anybody willing should follow this trend and see if it will answer one single question I ask him..
ur actually d idiot without brains here, OP didn't claim there's no God, someone is trying 2 explain God with science meaning he believes there's a God somewhere and ur calling him an atheist... I fit use ma life swear say u no get sense...

2 Likes

Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by TWOYANSH: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
please where do you get these esoteric knowledge from?
Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by ever811(m): 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Joelfinest:

ur actually d idiot without brains here, OP didn't claim there's no God, someone is trying 2 explain God with science meaning he believes there's a God somewhere and ur calling him an atheist... I fit use ma life swear say u no get sense...
the kind thunder wey go tear that your smelling ynash if you no use that your miserable life swear ehn...
Re: GOD - The Scientific Perspective. by AbuMikey(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Richest Men Of All Time / Online Msc/mba Degree, Anyone Gone Through It? / 5 Igbo Out Of 8 Nig Students Represent Nigeria In International Quiz Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.