Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Npower Selection: He Is Selected & His Name Not On List Will There Be Implicatn - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Selection: He Is Selected & His Name Not On List Will There Be Implicatn (877 Views)

Prisons Recruitment: NPS Speaks On List Of Successful Candidates / Npower 2017 Applicants: Final Selection List Will Be Out Soon / Npower List Will Be Out By Mon 20th Nov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Selection: He Is Selected & His Name Not On List Will There Be Implicatn by affairsnaija: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
My friend check the NPower selected List and his name was not there, but when he use his phone number to check if he was selected he saw a popup congratulatory message that he was selected. Will there be any implication if his name is not on the list? since according to report the list will be send to state for successful selected applicant deployment to the place of their primary assignment.

Did any one have this issue?
Re: Npower Selection: He Is Selected & His Name Not On List Will There Be Implicatn by Gistboy: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Maybe he didn't check well on the list. his name is likely to be there. let him open the list using Google chrome browser. press Ctrl F and type his name to find it on the list.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Selection: He Is Selected & His Name Not On List Will There Be Implicatn by affairsnaija: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Gistboy:
Maybe he didn't check well on the list. his name is likely to be there. let him open the list using Google chrome browser. press Ctrl F and type his name to find it on the list.
thanks for this suggestion
Re: Npower Selection: He Is Selected & His Name Not On List Will There Be Implicatn by DrTims(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
His name is there. He didnt check well, either his name is on his state of origin or place of residence....
Re: Npower Selection: He Is Selected & His Name Not On List Will There Be Implicatn by Didoris(f): 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
check again
Re: Npower Selection: He Is Selected & His Name Not On List Will There Be Implicatn by oketoyinboshola(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
It's happened to me too, I didn't see my name on the list, but through search with phone number, my name pop out. It think something might have wrong somewhere. Any cause to be worry

(1) (Reply)

N-power Enugu State Lets Meet Here / Employment Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.