Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

How Powers Of The Underworld Asked Me To Make Sacrifice To Release My Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Powers Of The Underworld Asked Me To Make Sacrifice To Release My Movies (664 Views)

BBNaija: Jackye Names All The Guys That Asked Her Out In The House / Anyone With A Link Where I Can Download Underworld Blood War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Powers Of The Underworld Asked Me To Make Sacrifice To Release My Movies by Oshoboy01: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2016
King of Kings Drama ministry, owned by Young energetic Evangelist and Ex-Banker, Oluwagbenga Kehinde Phillips is one of the drama ministry making waves both home and abroad.

The drama ministry which has been into operation since 2008 with the name ‘Testimony Drama Group’ but later changed name to King of Kings Drama ministry is known for it’s versatility and vast knowledge in delivering great drama to audience. It has since then ministered in more than 3000 churches till date.

The CEO, Who also owns Kehinde Phillips Film Production revealed that the goal of the ministry is to depopulate the kingdom of hell through stage drama and it comprises of young, purposeful and vision minded youths who thirst after the kingdom things.

According to him, ‘To the Glory of God the ministry has shot many Films among which are END TIME in 2011 2011,MY TESTIMONY in 2013,Monitoring spirit in 2014 and 2015 but not released simply because powers of the Underworld asked us to carry sacrifice’Ebo in Yoruba’ which we bluntly refused and in their reaction, they told us that none of our Job will be released. We thank God that despite all that, the Siege broke at Last and we release the Video monitoring spirit in Nov 2016’’

Furthermore, the ministry has a baby NGO which takes care of inmates.

‘’ The ministry has a baby NGO which shows care and Love to inmates and by November 29 we would be going for the Fifth time with other artist to show love to the incarcerated.

In addition, apart from stage dramas, the ministry does Annual concerts like Drama Blast, Many more

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/how-powers-of-the-underworld-asked-me-to-make-sacrifice-to-release-my-movies-ceo-king-of-kings-drama-ministry-kehinde-phillips-reveals/

1 Share

Re: How Powers Of The Underworld Asked Me To Make Sacrifice To Release My Movies by yeyeboi(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Best App Ever / Bbnaija: 'I Ran Away From Home To Be Here' - Debbierise / 5 Conclusions From Game Of Thrones 704 (beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.