Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC (14848 Views)

Fayemi Joins Akeredolu’s Victory Train (Photos) / Why APC Panel Nullified Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo Governorship Primary / Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by eurogee: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting statement.

As a life long supporter of the APC,I would not push my luck that much to say Nigerians love us too much,as most of our electoral promises are being delayed because of the in-house-fightings.

But this I can authoritatively say,and that is given the choice between the APC and the PDP anyday,Nigerians will vote in the APC.

The only complaints against the APC so far,is that they tightened all the loopholes for stealing in Nigeria,and that the economy is just starting to pick up.

And even our economic woes was caused by the last administration.

But would Nigerians even in their good dreams,go near the PDP?no.

Nigerians are many things,but Nigerians are not stupid. And they would rather allow a man who is strict and does not tamper with our commonwealth to rule them,than those that will loot the Commonwealth with their wives and cronies.

Once again,congratulations to the APC.

Guy u de yarn rubbish isha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by Generalyemi(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
MiyattiAllah:
The Children of Hate from East are synonymous with failure.
Their Brand of Hatred, Bigotry, Fraud and Lie failed to Sailed again.
Sai APC

north....boko haram,polio,,child marriage ( 5 to 8yrs),illiteracy, religious uproar,

3 Likes

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by seguno2: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
If Nigerians are only made up of-

- Jimoh Ibrahim
- Ali Modu Sheriff
- Justice Okon Abang
- INEC

Then budget-padding CORRUPTION expert Dogara is very correct.
Otherwise he is just a big bloody liar.
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by festboi: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Jonathan government brought us to this mess, corrupted and mismanaging government. We love Buhari and we will continue to love him. Haters oya make Una start! ;DJonathan government brought us to this mess, corrupted and mismanaging government. We love Buhari and we will continue to love him. Haters oya make Una start!
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by Eastwest: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Time will tell if APC is still popular as Dogara ascertained.
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by Mexyz(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Yes oo Mr Dogara, in fact APC will defeat any opponent by 5million votes by 2019. SE/SS is a lockdown for APC/Buhari come 2019.

Clap for yourself....

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by IEDA: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
LOVE....APC....Our leaders still remain clueless as it citizens....Voting should be a thing of personality/potentials/intelligence and trust perhaps not a fool's love for an umbrella or broom that seems to bring both the corrupt and maybe honourable one's together.
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by Alariwo2: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
eurogee:

Guy u de yarn rubbish isha Allah

craze dey your head ni?

you see fine writeup like that dey call am rubbish

bia take your time o.. APC till 2023
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by festboi: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
seunny4lif:
Abeg forget APC
We voted Akeredolu not the party
Just like LP for Mimiko not the party
Ondo State vote for their favourite person not his Party.
This guy has run for Governorship elections 3 times.
Against Agagu and Mimiko.
Na him time be this
Ondo State is Ondo State
Just like Agagu and Mimiko
seunny4lif:
Abeg forget APC
We voted Akeredolu not the party
Just like LP for Mimiko not the party
Ondo State vote for their favourite person not his Party.
This guy has run for Governorship elections 3 times.
Against Agagu and Mimiko.
Na him time be this
Ondo State is Ondo State
Just like Agagu and Mimiko

This is Akeredolu second time of contesting bro, Prince Adegoroye Ademola of ACN contested against Agagu and Mimiko in 2007!
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by arsenal33: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
nigerians know PDP put us in this mess we are in
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by festboi: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
VampireeM:
Love Truck! Dogara the Pad is just deluding himself.. Southwest is APC stronghold so less was not expected.. He should make that statement when APC clears almost the SE/SS states... Then we will know if they are loved or not...

BTW, no difference between APC and PDP just name change with same people with zero ideology.
Don't be surprised if they win SS/SE only if FFK don't support them.
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by JAHseal: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
yaqq:
Dogara................ur fada

Yeah, Dogara has a father, u don't.
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Love or Stockholm syndrome?
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by lyricalz: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Afonjas still love APC, the correct statement
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by Ecosystem4u: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Aufbauh:
Sure we are still with the ruling party APC as most of us as supporters are reasonable enough to know that our present economic state was not the creation of the present administration.

We refuse to be blackmail and intimidated by the senseless wailing of those that never saw anything good about this party from the onset.

Hw did u deteroriate to such an extent!!!!!!! stop reasoning 4rm ur ANUS!!!!!!! ............Am sorry I almost 4got u are a Zombie

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by jide219(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
It simply means the afonjas loves backwardness
Quote and die[color=#000000][/color][center][/center]
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by Ecosystem4u: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
MiyattiAllah:
Sai APC

Fraud and Lie failed to Sailed again.

Ogbeni even a primary six pupil will not make the kind of mistake u made above!!!!!!!!!! What an iliterate u are!!!!! U are good in hating but can not write a simple correct English sentence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by Slimpotter(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lukmann1:
who Nigerians still loves APC, bunch of thiefs that is maked poor citizens suffered. angry
Your English betrays u

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by glosplendid(f): 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
faladeSM1132:
By 2019 i'm sure nigeria will give an answer In FULL to your questions
you jux said my mind..lobatan
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by seunny4lif(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
festboi:

This is Akeredolu second time of contesting bro, Prince Adegoroye Ademola of ACN contested against Agagu and Mimiko in 2007!
2007, 2011,
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2016
I vote individuals not party,One love my people, Proudly Anambrarian.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by Miles300: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
After using Jimoh and sheriff to distabilize PDP in ondo , who wins an election a day to it after a legal battle ? Where the sudden u- turn by Jimoh to support APC ? Why is justice abang alys in favour of sheriff in legal issues ? Anyone who thinks APC isn't using sheriff and abang is still on a long thing ..other justices are accused of corruption wat makes justice abang standout .... It's certain that Buhari will win nxt election in 2019 ,APC are the owners of Inec now

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
MiyattiAllah:
Sai APC

yeye tribalist, you see your life.Suffering and Smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by matrixme(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
Here is the thing, though personally I would have preferred Oke, but the wish of the people has prevailed. Mimiko messed up the state in his second tenure, yet he still wants to install a puppet to continue his evil agenda for Ondo state.
I think Tinubu stayed clear of the election because he made some unforgiving statements during the previous attempt of Aketi and Ondo people held that against him. This time he made it look like he is against Aketi. It's all political trick.
Meanwhile I hope Mimiko sets his affair in order. We all knew how he said Buhari was senile the other day. I hope the later is not senile enough to forget such statement and deploy EFCC after him immediately. Let's watch as events unfold.
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by paradigmshift(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
keep on padding budget. still wondering if there's no sniper in this country

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by NairaMaster1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
Eeh? If I hear credible election

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by everozone: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dogara should know that Ondo people voted personality and not party.If it were to be party they will vote out APC and their ass.

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by oloriooko(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
Yorubas are known to think before acting except when jagaban successfully deceived them into making a pact with the north, now they live to regret it.
As for this election, honorable Dogara please hold that thought, if your party continues to rule this nation this same way come 2019, then your eye go clear bros!

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by Cletus77(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
2019 will tell!
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
In ur dumb dreams!...voting the redundant nomad is my biggest blunder in recent times. The best buhari can be is efcc boss!

1 Like

Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by Trendirabingi: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
MiyattiAllah:
Sai APC
stop being stewpid and using the east as ur tool for foaming in the mouth..lets just enjoy the victory of the party in ondo.. n just shut ur mouth..some of ur brodas could be the one faning the ambers of hate on social media and pretending to be easterners..dont be decieved..its a faceless forum.......i support the victory..i dnt doubt d apc..i wish buhari well ..i am eastern..just watching..

#CHANGE
Re: Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Capital NO! Ondo people took their pound of flesh from mimiko for his dismal performance! Same TREATMENT nigerians 'll mete out to the self-seving nomad come 2019!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Hosts H.E Marcel De Souza, President Of ECOWAS Commission / Ifeanyi Ubah Arrested For Fuel Subsidy Scam / Fredrick Nwabufo: Where Is Magu? Used, Dumped And Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.