Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize (1304 Views)

Poultry Farmers Beg President Buhari Not To Re-Open Borders / Nairaland Farmers, How Do You Handle Labour Issues? / My Two Plots Of Maize Farm (planted 16/02!2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize by obiageIi(f): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
The last week has been the craziest i have experienced in my poultry years, getting as little as a tonne of maize is now rocket science, i had to buy from the food market at 140 per kilogram and this is supposed to be harvest season (bumper harvest for that matter).

Guys how are you coping?
Re: Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize by fison(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
₦140 per kilogram is still very on the high side, how then do you make profit? Although, I still buy at ₦100,000 per tonne and transportation is pegged at ₦2.50 per kg.

May I know your location?
Re: Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize by Zephon84(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
fison:
₦140 per kilogram is still very on the high side, how then do you make profit? Although, I still buy at ₦100,000 per tonne and transportation is pegged at ₦2.50 per kg.

Where is your location
Re: Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize by fison(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Where is your location
Ekiti
Re: Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
obiageIi:
The last week has been the craziest i have experienced in my poultry years, getting as little as a tonne of maize is now rocket science, i had to buy from the food market at 140 per kilogram and this is supposed to be harvest season (bumper harvest for that matter).

Guys how are you coping?

If you are in Ibadan. you can get maize for 120 from us.
Re: Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize by obiageIi(f): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
fison:

Where are you located? My farm is in lagos. Men you are soooo lucky, its crazy here in lagos.
Re: Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize by obiageIi(f): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
iFarms:

If you are in Ibadan. you can get maize for 120 from us.
My farm is in lagos.
Re: Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
obiageIi:

My farm is in lagos.

if u can do pickup tomorrow, u will get up to 30-40tonnes because tomorrow is maize market day.
Re: Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize by fison(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=obiageIi post=51435263]
Where are you located? My farm is in lagos. Men you are soooo lucky, its crazy here in lagos.

Ekiti State
Re: Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize by obiageIi(f): 7:48am On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=fison post=51492628][/quote] Lucky you

1 Like

Re: Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize by obiageIi(f): 7:49am On Nov 30, 2016
iFarms:

if u can do pickup tomorrow, u will get up to 30-40tonnes because tomorrow is maize market day.
Got some from kogi yesterday @ 100/kg
Re: Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2016
obiageIi:

Can u give me your contact please and the contact of that your supplier.
Re: Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize by Brineharry: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
obiageIi:

pls am interested ... can u get me d contact
Re: Poultry Farmers, How Are You Coping With The Scarcity And High Cost Of Maize by akachivet: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pls did u read vet med at unn

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Sustainable Broiler Production In Nigeria / Complete Palm Kernel Oil Processing Machine For Sale / My Pineapple Farm Getting Ready For Harvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.