Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Partnership For Wealth Creation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partnership For Wealth Creation (508 Views)

The Phone In Your Hand Is A Tool For Wealth Creation See How. / Solid Mineral Mining And Processing Industry Seeking Partnership For Expansion / Different Types Of Incomes For Wealth Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partnership For Wealth Creation by mycece: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello,

I'm reaching out to select minds that want to create multiple streams of income.

If you don't mind being motivated, coached and driven in the pathway for achievement, i would like us to be friends.

We can learn from each other.

If you are good at inspiring and making presentations, i would like us to synergise.

Let's take this further - hook up with me on this thread.

Cheers

Whatsapp - 07032720592.

Mycece.
Re: Partnership For Wealth Creation by Dajugba: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
mycece:
Hello,

I'm reaching out to select minds that want to create multiple streams of income.

If you don't mind being motivated, coached and driven in the pathway for achievement, i would like us to be friends.

We can learn from each other.

If you are good at inspiring and making presentations, i would like us to synergise.

Let's take this further - hook up with me on this thread.

Cheers

Whatsapp - 07032720592.

Mycece.

I would want to be coached/mentored on practical scheme that could increase wealth and Ideas. I'll add you on whatsap so we could discuss if is what participating in?
Re: Partnership For Wealth Creation by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
WHERE IS YOUR CITY OF RESIDENCE? AM IN PORT HARCOURT.
Re: Partnership For Wealth Creation by mycece: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lagos
cjcomputech2010:
WHERE IS YOUR CITY OF RESIDENCE? AM IN PORT HARCOURT.
Re: Partnership For Wealth Creation by mycece: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dajugba:

I would want to be coached/mentored on practical scheme that could increase wealth and Ideas. I'll add you on whatsap so we could discuss if is what participating in?

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News / Naira Crashes Further To N480 / Microsoft Excel Email Monitoring Spirit For Your Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.