Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Igbo Woman Becomes Ondo First Lady. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Woman Becomes Ondo First Lady. (889 Views)

Igbo Womam Set To Become Ondo First Lady / #OndoDecides – APC's Akeredolu Wins, Becomes Ondo Gov-elect (SEE INEC RESULTS) / Igbo Woman To Become Ondo First Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Woman Becomes Ondo First Lady. by rexericx(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2016
Akure - Following the election of her husband as the new Governor- elect of Ondo State, Betty Chioma Anyanwu-Akeredolu is set to become the First Lady of the state.
Betty Chioma Anyanwu-Akeredolu is an indigene of Emeabiam in Owerri LGA of Imo State.
She is the President of Breast Cancer Association of Nigeria.

Re: Igbo Woman Becomes Ondo First Lady. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
rexericx:
Akure - Following the election of her husband as the new Governor- elect of Ondo State, Betty Chioma Anyanwu-Akeredolu is set to become the First Lady of the state.
Betty Chioma Anyanwu-Akeredolu is an indigene of Emeabiam in Owerri LGA of Imo State.
She is the President of Breast Cancer Association of Nigeria.
Big deal
Re: Igbo Woman Becomes Ondo First Lady. by ollymoore: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
As Iara become edo first lady
Re: Igbo Woman Becomes Ondo First Lady. by ybalogs(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
As they say Destiny can only be delayed.Congratulations Sir.
Re: Igbo Woman Becomes Ondo First Lady. by rexericx(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
Congratulations!
#Ondo people #
#Imo people #

SaintP - (nice one @saintP)
You See why tribalists should not have a place in the modern world
Which side will Akete's children support in this igbo Vs Yoruba supremacy nonsense since they have both blood?
Tribalists should understand that no one told God which tribe he/she wants to belong before they were created. This means that I could have been a Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, American, British etc because I never had any input in my creation.

We need to see each other as one before tribe or race, tribalists learn before it is too late
Re: Igbo Woman Becomes Ondo First Lady. by 01emek(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
what can I say?

the movement for the Igbonization of southwest has just began!!
Re: Igbo Woman Becomes Ondo First Lady. by Joephat(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
yorubas like Igbo puna eee

me too wan Yoruba girlfriend anyway but na clean one.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman Becomes Ondo First Lady. by eyeview: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
How is this news?
Lets stop all this rubbish.
Edo state first lady wasnt even a nigeria.
The wife of Obong Victor Attah,the ex governor of Akwa Ibom was a foreign white lady.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Becomes Ondo First Lady. by mich24(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
What can i say,it started a very long time ago, Yoruba men running after Igbo women like as if their own grows teeth down stairsgrin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Becomes Ondo First Lady. by Twistaray(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
Pdp is dead in ondo. The next region to rule/take over now is ibo land.

1 ibo land is already out of Pdp control = Imo, ofcourse.

Next would be : Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi and Anambra.

New cheriff is in town.

Congrats to ondo people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Pays Visit To The Family Of Late Former Governor Niger State / Helicopter Drama: Seized Aircraft Bought By Amaechi, Says Wike / Buhari Has 6 More Years To Spend In Power - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.