Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

VACANCY Field Engineer Job In Lekki Phase 1 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCY Field Engineer Job In Lekki Phase 1 (822 Views)

Vacancy Field Agents Needed- Mass Recruitment / URGENT VACANCY - FIELD MANAGER & MORE / Dangote Group Field Engineer For Piling Recruitment (10 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY Field Engineer Job In Lekki Phase 1 by bayonekind(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
A popular ISP with HO in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, has vacancy for the Position of Senior Field Engineer for full time employment.

Field Engineer Job Profile and Description
Job Conditions:
- Job title: Senior Field Engineer
- Location of the job: Lagos, Nigeria
- Years of Experience: 2+ to 4 Years
- Job Type: Full Time Employee
-Ability to drive with valid drivers’ license very essential.

Education and qualifications:
- BE / HND in engineering or other related Course.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in wireless telecommunications industry (Cellular/Microwave…)
- Understand the functionality of telecommunication network transmission nodes. Like transmission equipment (Multiplexers, Microwave radio and IP based), transmission medium (Optical and microwave)

- Quick learner motivated and dedicated to get the job done right.
- Prompt in emergency situations. Confidently and quickly handle the problem.
- Experience in testing, commissioning, integrating, supporting, fault analysis and diagnosis of Telecom products and systems.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Work well with others at various level.
- Basic knowledge of networking (CCNA is a plus)
Work Description:
- Arrive to work, jobs on sites, and meetings on time and prepared.

- Carrying out site surveys.
- Troubleshoots, identifies and evaluates different options and chooses the right course of action to solve the hitch.
- Rectify fault condition or escalate in case additional technical support in required.
- Configuration and maintenance of cisco networks (routers and switches)
- Good knowledge and experience in Mikrotik Router broads and RouterOS
- Very Good Knowledge in Cyberoam and Other UTMs.
- Good knowledge in EIGRP, OSPF, VLAN, Trunks and VPN networks.
- Basic Knowledge in Servers OS: Windows and Linux
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange.
- Very Good knowledge in IP Subnets.
- Ability to assess and troubleshoot networks, systems and IT Security.
- Knowledge in Virtualization is a plus.
- Reporting and documenting the status of the activity.
- Providing technical guidance to colleagues and other teams.
- Communicates daily activities and written reports
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Manager.
CVs should be sent to:recruit@cobranet.org within 2weeks from the date of this advert.
Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview.
Re: VACANCY Field Engineer Job In Lekki Phase 1 by adeyusuf2000: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2016
Gm, I have sent my resume n Ccna certificate since yesterday, I am a graduate of computer science, CCNA n ITIL certified. I have worked in IT dept of different multinational companies, which I support their IT infrastructure n Users. 3years working experience, I hope to hear from u soon. Thanks so much. Adenijiyusuf@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Any Security Guard Job For Me In Enugu? / Accountants Needed / Marriott International Latest Job Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.