Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. (96000 Views)

300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by victorjoe(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
themonk:
yes o, he was owing people, he lost their money to betting.

How much was he owing that it will warrant him to take his own life.. If you are here and you are considering suicide as an option, please forget it. You might not feel the pain. It's the people you left behind that Will feel the pain.

A friend told me something some years back. "no matter what you are going through, try ur very best not to die, cos if u die, u don't f-up". There is always hope for a better tomorrow.

Rip.

4 Likes

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Harvigh(m): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fidelismaria:
KAi not good what a stupid boy dint he tink bout his parents strugling to send him to scul anyways may his soul rip
Exactly my point. Even if he was depressed, he should have sort help, I've been there and very deep in it, it doesn't kill to seek help. Honestly, I think he made a very selfish decision to take his life. May God accept his soul tho
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Waskolo(m): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
now that he killed himself, who knows if he gave his life to Christ. how will his family feel.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by emperorchedda(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2016
I was in UNN in 2012 when a Physics & Astronomy student killed himself, used to be an evangelist before he lost himself.

It was sad embarassed
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Pylony(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
He's simply after the Useless Nairaland likes that do not pay that his said frnds gory images do not matter to be post on internet..
booqee:
I think you're silly for bringing this to social media. if I were in your shoes, I would never post disturbing pictures of my friend to the public (a suicide picture for that matter). quite unfair of u. u could just narrate the story without having to post pictures..

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by XaintJoel20: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2016
Heterodox:
Is this world not sickening enough?
Are you contemplating same?

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by yedidiah(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
waste! Even America the most powerful nation is indebted to people Na. But I feel those who commit suicide, are the most selfish humans: no consideration for their family and the pains they'll go through.

sadly, this is 2:0
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Harvigh(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ask4Info:
Nigeria is the MOST Religious country in the world but also the LEAST God fearing.

Suicide is one the rise and could happen to anyone no matter your religion or background because Nigerians lack empathy.

Employer doesn't have empathy for employee, government doesn't have empathy for its citizens, religious leaders don't have empathy for their congregation.

But now only show love to two sets of people: if you can benefit them sexually and if you are deemed to be influential or a rich family.

This suicide could have been avoided as he would have given hints to friends but their response would have been "if you like go die, Na minus one for Nigeria be that"
Spot on!
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by dermmy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2016
Why didn't he run, why suicide? Suicide is never an option
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Pylony(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fidelismaria:
KAi not good what a stupid boy dint he tink bout his parents strugling to send him to scul anyways may his soul rip
Just pray you do not fall into depression, people with suicidal tendencies are emotionally sick and mostly they pretend as if all is well around them. Unless they disclose it with you, you're bound not to know a thing about it.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Kingzulex: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Likely Juventus caused this shit embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by armadeo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ask4Info:
Nigeria is the MOST Religious country in the world but also the LEAST God fearing.

Suicide is one the rise and could happen to anyone no matter your religion or background because Nigerians lack empathy.

Employer doesn't have empathy for employee, government doesn't have empathy for its citizens, religious leaders don't have empathy for their congregation.

But now only show love to two sets of people: if you can benefit them sexually and if you are deemed to be influential or a rich family.

This suicide could have been avoided as he would have given hints to friends but their response would have been "if you like go die, Na minus one for Nigeria be that"

Talking about empathy see what a living breathing human being posted on this same thread.

Jjohn1400:
Is okay

N*ked photo and video of miss tourism Nigeria got leaked,watch and download by clicking link below

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/leaked-photo-video-naija-girl-caught.html

Searching for clicks on a thread of sadness and sobriety.

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
booqee;

themonk:
I knew the guy back then at school, he lived off campus same area as me. he always came to night class to entertain us with jokes, read and sleep. He is in agric economics final year, a very cheerful fellow. Don't judge his suicidal action if you have never been depressed, just thank GOD you have a good life. It's sad though. He was always betting and it is said he committed sucide cause he was owing people, he lost their money to betting.

I think you're silly for bringing this to social media. if I were in your shoes, I would never post disturbing pictures of my friend to the public (a suicide picture for that matter). quite unfair of u. u could just narrate the story without having to post pictures....... Supported play.

I think the Mods should do the needful and get rid of the pictures attached to this post. It is disheartening that a "friend" can be insensitive enough to post this story with pictures.

lalasticlala
Seun

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Jacobx007: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by vital94(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
embarassed wasted sperm
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
And who's the retardëd fuçktard that snapped and posted this gory pic on Snapchat??!

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by shizzy7(f): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Was he feeding well at all? My Goodness!
Common, he's already dead don't speak ill of him.
RIP....

Everyone cannot be fat like you...

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Missmossy(f): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ewww such a terrible one embarassed because he was owing people as i read here. Why go bet in the first place?? . Teaching part time would give him money even if its not much. He wants fast and awoof money he didn't work for. Too bad it had to end this way, such misery if only he didn't make suicide an option.

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by haffaze777(m): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
.⚠ *WARNING WARNING*⚠

*Any Nigerian* *caught trying to commit suicide must be rescued and arrested. We're all in this economic crisis together. Nobody is going anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Tobium1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Lost all he has to betting, whereas he would have invested it in MMM and be alive today. 30% is not a bad idea
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
booqee:
I think you're silly for bringing this to social media. if I were in your shoes, I would never post disturbing pictures of my friend to the public (a suicide picture for that matter). quite unfair of u. u could just narrate the story without having to post pictures..

I am shocked.

The Mods should get rid of those pictures ASAP! Some of us have lost our humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by lyricalz: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
Govt shud order efcc to arrest promoters of betting, u see life? Who has ever commited suicide investing on mmm? None. This is the 3rd news am hearing about bet and suicide. Leave bet9ja n invest on mmm una say no.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by mofeoluwadassah: 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
Dis is so sad
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by dimexy247(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Ask4Info:

Well said, you just took everything right from my mind. We lack empathy. May he rest in peace. I like ur piece

1 Like

Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
themonk do you have to take a pic of him hanging. Come on, if he was truly your homie, you won't post this pic. So wrong.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by oyeb15: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
As 50cent puts it' death seems easy when life is hard'. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by vchykp(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
am sure he has other reasons for commiting suicide, owing people is not enough reason..
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by 4reala(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Heterodox:
Is this world not sickening enough?
and so
Re: Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. by sisisioge: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2016
Olordhavemercy! What's under this sun that the world hasn't seen before? Chai! What a waste.

Peeps...share your problems. Talk. Pls share. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.