Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Saying Thanks To Rev Celestine Okeke (darklimit) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Saying Thanks To Rev Celestine Okeke (darklimit) (603 Views)

Fresh Toks 2010 Camry XLE V4 Chassis No Leather Rev.Cam Navi 59000km #2.850m / Sold!!!!!!!!!!Toyota Nainja Camry pencil light!!!!!!its been sold thanks to you / Quick SALE: Toks 2007 Honda CR-V EX-L Rev.Camera 4Cylinder #2.8m-----SOLD------- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saying Thanks To Rev Celestine Okeke (darklimit) by pacino26(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
Within the past one month, I made contacts for some cars advertised on Nairaland.

Given my tight schedule and my very trusting nature I barely inspect cars before payment. I usually nominate family or friend to do the job and effect a transfer of the agreed amount.

With the numerous cases of deals gone wrong in the autos section, for fear of losing money in this PMB economy I had to travel o.

I needed a truck within budget and a Camry for my cousin. Honestly even with physical inspection I can say there are still fraudulent dealers in the auto section who will make you travel far(in some cases) just to find out that the advertised car isn't theirs or in their showroom or probably sold without their notice because they are far down in the long chain of agents. Saw one of such in Port Harcourt.

Celestine Okeke moniker darklimit is a Rev. A humble and silent NLer conducting his business jejely and making a good name within Badagry axis. I stumbled upon his thread https://www.nairaland.com/3144302/model-l-tipper-14-tires and decided to make contact.

There are very few people like him I must confess and everything he said to me about the truck turned out to be true upon inspection including the pricing as its not far fetched from what is obtainable elsewhere. I saw in him a man I can do business with not only on this dump truck but other cars and trucks in the nearest future. Our deal was a bit dicy cuz I had to travel back same day but he ended up registering the truck for me and carrying on with maintenance. By my second visit truck was ready for pickup. Did I mention I sent money to him even when I don't know his house? Yes I did and he didn't bail. I am greatly indebted to him for his transparency and kindness.

Darklimit pre-orders cars and trucks with a six weeks window for delivery into Nigeria no long stories. I doubt if he will be able to see this thread cuz he's barely online. I only want to use this medium to appreciate him with a bag of thanks and give my word that this man is a trusted fellow.

Once again NL autos got one more trusted dealer and I'll say that NL just gave me my first truck same way I bought my first ride.

I've put the truck to use and even with a broken propeller (didn't gauge and replace the axle oil during maintenance ) it delivered safely 28.02ton of Stone Base climbing the famous Onyeama hill in Enugu state on a single axle from Amechi to Ikem far away in Nsukka.

That alone tells me the truck is wickedly sound.

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes-amg Developing A New GT4 Race Car (photos) / Superclean Toyota Camry Pencil For Sale 750 / Lexus ES330 Toks. 2.6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.