Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Cry Over Heartbreaks – Alex Ekubo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Cry Over Heartbreaks – Alex Ekubo (905 Views)

2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo) / Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cry Over Heartbreaks – Alex Ekubo by newsentryportal: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
Inside Nollywood caught up with Alex at a movie premiere recently and he shared his heartbreak story and days he cried for love. Hear him: “I don’t like talking about my personal life.

I like concentrating on my works and movies. But talking about love, I believe that God is love and love is God. Love should be selfless, harmless and true. Sadly, I have had my own share of heartbreaks, which made me cry so much. But that was in the past. It is now part of my love history, now I have overgrown that kind of attitude towards emotional stress.”

Ekubo made his debut in Nollywood with a movie entitled, Sinners in the House produced by Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen, and he has gradually rose to fame and become a household name in the industry.

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/11/my-cry-over-heartbreaks-alexekubo.html

Re: My Cry Over Heartbreaks – Alex Ekubo by tossie101(f): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
Awwww sweet alex come and take me as ur wife kiss.
Re: My Cry Over Heartbreaks – Alex Ekubo by Ask4diva(f): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2016
Why na? fine Bobo like you... Love ur gigolo role with uche jumbo, can't remember the title of the movie
Re: My Cry Over Heartbreaks – Alex Ekubo by Airforce1(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2016
i want to know how it feels like to be heartbroken.

(1) (Reply)

How I Ended Up Having Passionate S*x With My Wife's Hot Sister / Why I Dyed My Son’s Hair” – Olamide / Skales Shutdown Wedding Ceremony In Kano State(photo,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.