Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa (1839 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Maje Ayida And Lola Omotayo Okoye's Throwback Photo. / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by contactmorak: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
TV personality Toke Makinwa released her much talked about book "On Becoming" a few hours ago, and it's quite revealing. If and when you do get the book, you may want to breeze through chapter 8 of the book. The chapter is titled "Hurt" and it tgives detailed insight and shocking revelations of her relationship with her ex hubby who she says gave her STDs.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/how-maje-ayida-gave-me-stds-toke-makinwa.html

Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by contactmorak: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
hmmm
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by AntiWailer: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Campaign after election.

She should move on.
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Flexherbal(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
AntiWailer:
Campaign after election.

She should move on.
Yes.
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Oh the book! Toke, It will sell

2 Likes

Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Mzgracie(f): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Whoever has pass through heartbreak one way or the other ll understand how it feels like. Most times, most women don't pick up from there.. we ruminate and ruminate over it continuously creating an empty dark space in our hearts..

Toke is an example of someone in love, deep in love and doesn't give a hoot about what is going on around her. I'm more than happy she's much more victorious and gaining her ground.
I think it's high time we start loving with our heart and brain.. Aldo, it's nt always easy..

6 Likes

Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
Good marketing strategy. But I won't fall for this. Ain't buying no shiit
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by KingRex1(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Thank you! They always seek more attention and empathy by telling altered stories after breakups
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by VickyRotex(f): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2016
A sad one! I pray her wounds are healed! embarassed cry
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
KingRex1:

Thank you! They always seek more attention and empathy by telling altered stories after breakups
The pity game is what they do best. They make their partners look like devils while painting themselves like angels. But I don't fall for such shiit
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2016
VickyRotex:
A sad one! I pray her wounds are healed! embarassed cry
This is exactly what she wants. You don fall cheesy cheesy
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2016
Crappy...

It's B2Spirits
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by VickyRotex(f): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
This is exactly what she wants. You don fall cheesy cheesy

sad You never know. It could be true! cry cry
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by PureWays(m): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
I wonder if any sensible thing can be seen in such book. An attention seeker like her claiming wise.

Shior!
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2016
VickyRotex:

Evrn if it is, she's not the first and for sure, she won't be the last
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by PureWays(m): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2016
VickyRotex:

Bullish*t!

Even if it's true, she should keep those to herself, we don't need to know.

These beings have done more bad than good to the society, displaying stup1d1ty everywhere.

Kim Kardashian wannabe.
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by KingRex1(m): 12:10am On Nov 28, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
The pity game is what they do best. They make their partners look like devils while painting themselves like angels. But I don't fall for such shiit
Make she just go rest. We've had enough already
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by VickyRotex(f): 12:12am On Nov 28, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Evrn if it is, she's not the first and for sure, she won't be the last

But that's the way some people can express their emotions. embarassed
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 28, 2016
KingRex1:

Make she just go rest. We've had enough already
hahaha.... She go soon tire
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2016
pls where do they sell dis bestseller. i want to purchase
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2016
Sandra23 'Rage' is nice.....
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 28, 2016
VickyRotex:

But that's the way some people can express their emotions. embarassed
I wish her all the best grin
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by VickyRotex(f): 12:46am On Nov 28, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I wish her all the best grin

Me too! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:47am On Nov 28, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Very funny how he always seems to be the one at fault. Reading all this things she's writing, one would think he was the devil's incarnate but stupid b.itch married him. She never states her own part in the whole thing.
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Very funny how he always seems to be the one at fault. Reading all this things she's writing, one would think he was the devil's incarnate but stupid b.itch married him. She never states her own part in the whole thing.
Imagine o. She didn't see the devil in him for the many years they dated. She said the started dating since their teenager years. But she didn't figure the devil in him. She went ahead to marry him. Now that the music's changed, he's turned to DEVIL
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:26am On Nov 28, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Imagine o. She didn't see the devil in him for the many years they dated. She said the started dating since their teenager years. But she didn't figure the devil in him. She went ahead to marry him. Now that the music's changed, he's turned to DEVIL

Na so na.. I'm sure if the guy start to talk him own, ear go full.
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by atilla(m): 2:25am On Nov 28, 2016
Is this allowed. Is she allowed to say all these things about him and he can't sue?

D book seems like it's going to make his reputation very bad
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by rose54321: 2:32am On Nov 28, 2016
guys guys,
She was naive and she mentioned it also in the book.
Also she had low self esteem (probably still does), she lost her parents early in life, and unfortunately took him as a replacement.

I am no saying she was a saint, but truth be told, ladies can be naive, the fear of being alone, not getting married, the list goes on, can make one endure even a devil.

3 Likes

Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by ObiOmaMu: 6:23am On Nov 28, 2016
So far, Maje Ayida hasn't reacted to all these stories about him from his ex-wife that paints him as being evil. He broke Toke's heart, cheated on her many times, got his babymama pregnant while married to her, caused her to bleach her skin, she watched his sex-tape with Anita and almost lost her mind, he almost drove her to commit suicide by drinking Dettol and now this - he also gave Toke an STD.
Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2016
Sorry about all the misfortunes u had to go through Toke but writing a book however ain't necessary.. Shows how pained u still are..

And ur next suitor might be insecured cos who knows you might wanna write a book about him too if it dosent work out well

1 Like

Re: How Maje Ayida Gave Me STDs - Toke Makinwa by Sandra23(f): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Sandra23 'Rage' is nice.....

Thank you , glad you liked it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congratulations: Sean Paul Welcomes His First Child With Wife Jodi / Reekado Banks Rehearsing For Gidi Fest At ACI Studio In Lekki Phase 1 / I Just Changed My Hair With N166,000 - Bobrisky Blasts Slay Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.