Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies (47513 Views)

Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him / Davido: "You Fool, My Unborn Daughter's Future Brighter Than Your Own" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by Omudia11: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mumu... I didn't read your thrash!,[s]
davibid:

I see how focused you are

That's why you are on Nairaland

For your information, I'm a very comfortable guy

Most of you confuse yourself by thinking that only those posting pictures of their wealth online are comfortable or someone must have what these celebrities have before you know that someone has made it, If you are one of such people, I must say your thinking is too shallow and I will advise you travel and or read often to free yourself of this myopic level of thinking

For your information, I have nothing against Davido or is age, I was only trying to make my point

We are all entitled to our opinions but don't be too impetuous when commenting

#BusyBody
[/s]
Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by RaphaelOjefo: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
He'll be 24 this year and next year......his account will not be same amount
Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by Richydos(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
If there's anything we share in common in Nigeria, it is dt crazy thing called "LIE" n thus to dis end ama say
DAVIDO LIED n the fan also lied.... Lolzzzzz the both of em are just Nigerians afterall
Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by edgecution(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Pieromania:
the fan didn't lie.Davido is nt even 29,he is 30+.
24 na stage age.if Davido is 24 then i am 11yrs

Was he not born in the United States? So how did he change his age with his birth Certificate and data on the System? Some Nigerians are really frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by Uniben4sure: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Me I am just 16 cool
Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
somadinho10:
Buhari leave us in peace tongue
eeyaaa!
village ppl is afta dis one's head undecided
Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
davtosh:

It's hanging in the sky. Na picture u come watch for forum, Go and read the op's post again.
lolz wetuin be your own? Are u stalking me now?
Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
somadinho10:
Buhari leave us in peace tongue

you are an eediot

Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nma27:
lolz wetuin be your own? Are u stalking me now?

grin OK I'm sorry for being plain. Stay blessed
Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2016
Plus234:

i was looking for his reply too and other readers cant even ask the same question too, too bad

If you didn't see his reply in the post true true then I wonder how you take get that certificate in your hand grin

Do u mean u can't see his reply? I can't believe it!
Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Matthewy5:
His he his father?people should stop saying what they don't know
:-D"His he his father". Bros e b like say Jenifa kiss u
Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by Orikinla(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
If there is Olympics for liars, Nigeria will top the Gold Medals Table. grin
Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by brownsug(f): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
LesbianBoy:
The problem with most nigerian youths is that, they think every other youth is like them! While they are idling away , there mate somewhere is hustling hard. When the hustle pay off, idiots will start doubting their age grin grin grin grin

three cups of Chapman for u brah
Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by thowbie7ven(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
So how old is wizkid?
nuelzy:
a typical Nigerian can never tell you his real age....

we all know davido aint 24...just as donjazy is not 33....

burna boy even is still not 25 just as wizkid is not 26...

i mean the lie is just too glaring too detect cheesy

Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by lereinter(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2016
Pieromania:
the fan didn't lie.Davido is nt even 29,he is 30+.
24 na stage age.if Davido is 24 then i am 11yrs

yu ve forgotten he is a very rich man son

he will ve less struggles in achieving things especially in entertainment...
Re: Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies by Gbengageorge: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Olodo, ni omoyen, he does not know how to count again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miracle And Nina Step Out For Media Tour Together / Flavour And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.