Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,311 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Robbers Narrate How Basket Mouth Was Robbed At Residence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robbers Narrate How Basket Mouth Was Robbed At Residence (860 Views)

Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Onyii Alex Robbed At Gun Point, Her Range Rover Screen Broken (Photos) / See How Basket Mouth React To His Portrait on instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Narrate How Basket Mouth Was Robbed At Residence by maybiz: 12:04am On Nov 28, 2016

The robbery gang responsible for burgling the residence of comedian, Basketmouth, have made a confession.

The leader of the gang, Chibuzor Ugwu, 24, said he specializes in vehicle vandalism and theft of auto-parts.

He often engages in these anytime he visits Lagos, but claimed that he and his company had no intention to rob Basketmouth.

They found out that they were at the comedian's home after they had entered through the kitchen.

“Anytime I come to Lagos, I take my gang to vandalise vehicles and steal auto parts. We normally targeted Toyota and Honda vehicles.

“But the day we robbed Basketmouth’s house, we had operated on some vehicles in the area that day.

"We then peeped into a compound and saw a very nice car. When we gained access into the compound, we realised we could make more money by robbing the occupants of the house.

“We then used a bolt cutter to enter through the kitchen. It was when we entered the house that we realised that it was Basketmouth’s house. We saw the pictures of him and his family on the wall."

Ugwu and his accomplice were shocked when the comedian told them that he had no money in his apartment.

According the gang leader, they had anticipated that they would cart away a huge amount of money from the operation.

“We searched the whole apartment and found nothing. We only got a $200 note in his wallet along with the mobile phones in the house which he handed to us.

“Eventually we left with the little we could find, we were not ready to hurt him because it was clear he was telling the truth when we searched everywhere and found no money.

“We sold the phones to a friend, Osama at the Computer Village in Ikeja and the gun I took to the operation was purchased for N80,000 in Benue State."

click here to find out how to end this month with enough cash flow
Re: Robbers Narrate How Basket Mouth Was Robbed At Residence by maybiz: 12:06am On Nov 28, 2016
if you were Basket mouth, what would you suggest to be done to this people....

drop your view on the crime below....
Re: Robbers Narrate How Basket Mouth Was Robbed At Residence by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 28, 2016
undecidedundecided

Everyday for the thieves, a day for the owner angry

I don't believe they didn't know they were breaking into Basketmouth's house....... Even if weren't aware, that's no justification undecided
Re: Robbers Narrate How Basket Mouth Was Robbed At Residence by Goldienana(f): 12:59am On Nov 28, 2016
Wont hv a word with dem. Police should carry out their job without involving me. If u meet this ppl one on one like they r talking u, u wont allow anyone prank u with Robbers or even talk abt dem to u.

I will be happy police caught dem but will nt near me ever
Re: Robbers Narrate How Basket Mouth Was Robbed At Residence by maybiz: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2016
KissChrix:
undecidedundecided

Everyday for the thieves, a day for the owner angry

I don't believe they didn't know they were breaking into Basketmouth's house....... Even if weren't aware, that's no justification undecided

lol... i'm sure they knew it was his house.. that day was the day for the owner of the house... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift Has Officially Joined The Photoshop Victim Club (pics) / 3 Times Fans Have Called Mercy Aigbe A Fake Celebrity / Meet Nigerian Born Hollywood Star Dayo Okeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.